Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Naw... his twitter makes him sound like he worships the ground she walks on. And she of course is totally mush over him. I think they're good
    OK, I don't follow Twitter, so that's good to hear... guess I've been in Miami too long... lol

Naw... his twitter makes him sound like he worships the ground she walks on. And she of course is totally mush over him. I think they're good
    They seem to be "Rock Solid"!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

The Bachelor/Ette shows are just crazy! I am happy for any couple who find love on these two crazy shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

Wait a minute. How cute is this?

Seriously the only worthy 5 seconds of the show last night. Let's hope RS is right and they bring them back for ATFR to liven up the party.

The new episode description already says that Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly, & Roberto/Ali will be at the ATFR. That's why Molly & Jason were flying there.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Isn't that a Jack Nicholson line from "As Good As It Gets"?
    Must be.. it popped up in google.. Never saw it though.

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Anyone else have a nagging inkling that he may end up cheating on her...?
    Every single second of last season and during the darker days (episodes), 5 times every second. It's all good though, Ef is right. He adores the ground on which she treads.

Maybe that's why I like them so much now. They're so sweet and in love but there's no schmaltz with them. It just feels normal and real, even their messy proposal was great. I hope we get that again with Emily and Brad. I don't want to witness 5 minutes of Brad's platitudes- listen to the words coming out of my mouth very, very carefully- and then watch Emily regally slip on the ring without a hair out of place.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    They seem to be "Rock Solid"!
    They are rock solid. Roberto, the one who didn't get caught up in the drama, who patiently waited his turn for his dates.

Not that long ago, everyone loved Ali, then everyone hated Ali for choosing Roberto, then Roberto's ex who hadn't seen him in months, surfaces, everyone hated Roberto, then Roberto made the decision to move to L.A, that was a stupid move, they should have had a long distance relationship before he moved, blah blah

So yes, these leads, can't win for loosing as they say.

It looks like there will be a wedding announcement, especially when they have two married couples joining them?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom View Post
    Something that has been niggling at the back of my brain since last night were two comments by Brad about Chantal and Emily. He said (paraphrasing) that with Chantal he can totally be himself and with Emily, she makes him want to be a better man. Now, that strikes me as someone saying he thinks Chantal loves him for who he is and Emily loves him for who he thinks he should be. I don't care who he picks, he will live with them not me, but I for one would rather be with the one who loves me for who I am, not who I think I should be in order to be good enough for them. Just an odd way to describe it in my opinion.
    its something to think about thats for sure..but I do wanna know something..am I the only one that thinks Brad is trying real real hard to scream at the top of his lungs his love for his F1...its almost like he is begging ...trying to sell something...maybe its just me..I always see too much into things
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    They are rock solid. Roberto, the one who didn't get caught up in the drama, who patiently waited his turn for his dates.

Not that long ago, everyone loved Ali, then everyone hated Ali for choosing Roberto, then Roberto's ex who hadn't seen him in months, surfaces, everyone hated Roberto, then Roberto made the decision to move to L.A, that was a stupid move, they should have had a long distance relationship before he moved, blah blah

So yes, these leads, can't win for loosing as they say.

It looks like there will be a wedding announcement, especially when they have two married couples joining them?

Ali & Roberto have 2 wedding dates set for early fall of this year. One date if the wedding will be televised with ABC. Or, if it will be private and not on ABC. They will probably talk about it next Monday on ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Every single second of last season and during the darker days (episodes), 5 times every second. It's all good though, Ef is right. He adores the ground on which she treads.

Maybe that's why I like them so much now. They're so sweet and in love but there's no schmaltz with them. It just feels normal and real, even their messy proposal was great. I hope we get that again with Emily and Brad. I don't want to witness 5 minutes of Brad's platitudes- listen to the words coming out of my mouth very, very carefully- and then watch Emily regally slip on the ring without a hair out of place.
    For some reason, I think he's going to be a blubbering, crying mess up there at the podium. Him seemingly getting choked up last night was and indicator. For some reason I want to see him cry. I actually want to see Emily cry too.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches