Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1021

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

  1. #901
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Will you marry me please?
    Pleeeeease.
    No really, I want to marry you.
    Badly.
    No doubt about it.
    Marry me, please.
    I haven't heard from you.
    I hope you're OK.
    <msg sent>
    I almost just burst out laughing during class reading this thanks for almost getting me in trouble.

  2. #902
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,116

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I almost just burst out laughing during class reading this thanks for almost getting me in trouble.
    YW. Now, back to studying!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  3. #903
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Steel Country
    Posts
    159

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Will you marry me please?
    Pleeeeease.
    No really, I want to marry you.
    Badly.
    No doubt about it.
    Marry me, please.
    I haven't heard from you.
    I hope you're OK.
    <msg sent>

    Was this sent to Em Babe or Roo???

  4. #904
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,885

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Was this sent to Em Babe or Roo???
    Probably Roo.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

  5. #905
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Something that has been niggling at the back of my brain since last night were two comments by Brad about Chantal and Emily. He said (paraphrasing) that with Chantal he can totally be himself and with Emily, she makes him want to be a better man. Now, that strikes me as someone saying he thinks Chantal loves him for who he is and Emily loves him for who he thinks he should be. I don't care who he picks, he will live with them not me, but I for one would rather be with the one who loves me for who I am, not who I think I should be in order to be good enough for them. Just an odd way to describe it in my opinion.

  6. #906
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom View Post
    Something that has been niggling at the back of my brain since last night were two comments by Brad about Chantal and Emily. He said (paraphrasing) that with Chantal he can totally be himself and with Emily, she makes him want to be a better man. Now, that strikes me as someone saying he thinks Chantal loves him for who he is and Emily loves him for who he thinks he should be. I don't care who he picks, he will live with them not me, but I for one would rather be with the one who loves me for who I am, not who I think I should be in order to be good enough for them. Just an odd way to describe it in my opinion.
    Brad also said with Emily he can be himself but, a better self.

  7. #907
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Brad also said with Emily he can be himself but, a better self.
    He's also said during chat with Chris that he's felt like he's known Emily for a decade.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  8. #908
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,116

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Was this sent to Em Babe or Roo???
    My guess is both. You know, increase your odds, and all that.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  9. #909
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Probably Roo.


    He probably sent it to Chantal too.

  10. #910
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    He's also said during chat with Chris that he's felt like he's known Emily for a decade.

    He thinks that after a few weeks of filming and only a few hours of actual time with the girl?

    Methinks he's a bit delusional...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.