Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I heard him say he sabotaged "that last date with Ashley" in the preview, but they did not show it during the WTA.
    I keep hoping someone that was there will come forward and give us that story since it wasn't aired
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets View Post
    Are you proud of me, I neither watched nor TIVO'd WTA! I merely read this thread. That was easy!
    I'm completely proud of you. It's like you went NO CARB for a month, AND worked out on your treadmill every day! Such discipline! You are my idol.

My conclusions from last night:

I like Michelle.

I like Ashley.

I don't really care about Chantal or Brad or Emily.

Bring on The Bachelorette with Ashley!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I know if he get's that choked up just talking about Em. Oh man the FRC and proposal are going to be so good. Calling it now best FRC ever I think so .
    I'm with you... best FRC ever (sorry Ali, yours was a very close second!) Brad Womack has found a love that has "changed his life" and who he falls "more and more in love with every day!" Add to the mix a tragic loss from the past and a beautiful little mini-me! Who cold have thought we would get an ending like this! I certainly will get my happy ending, and after that is really up to them!!!

I didn't watch the bachelor pad...did Vienna sleep with Gia's boyfriend or something? I couldn't understand that reference last night.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I'm with you... best FRC ever (sorry Ali, yours was a very close second!) Brad Womack has found a love that has "changed his life" and who he falls "more and more in love with every day!" Add to the mix a tragic loss from the past and a beautiful little mini-me! Who cold have thought we would get an ending like this! I certainly will get my happy ending, and after that is really up to them!!!
    Aren’t you counting your chickens a little too soon?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Aren’t you counting your chickens a little too soon?
    Nope! It's all out there!! I watch this show for a happy ending! I read these board for spoilers and inside information. The two have come together nicely this season!! I am looking forward to next week with eager anticipation! What they do after that is entirely up to them!

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I didn't watch the bachelor pad...did Vienna sleep with Gia's boyfriend or something? I couldn't understand that reference last night.
    No Gia hooked up with Wes on the Bachelor Pad and then Wes later hooked up with Vienna. Vienna hasn't been on BP...yet

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Year after year, that is the worst two hours of network television programming imaginable. Every year I sit through less and less.

Top Ten Reasons to Hate the Women Tell Nothing Show:

(10) You learn nothing even though you watch it to learn something.
    (9) You fast forward through the parts where they show scenes from the show that have already aired ... scenes that you spent time to watch and discuss on the internet, so you really really really hate yourself, consider whether intervention by family or loved ones is warranted.
    (8) The camera keeps cutting to applauding/laughing women in the audience every time one girl says something hateful about another girl.(7) You feel very very old lamenting the hair and fashion choices of these 20-something's who have not realized that most of them do NOT have the facial features/bone structure or hair color/texture to pull off long scraggly hair.
    (6) You think to yourself, yet again: "My Goodness they hire FIT WOMEN for this show....I used to be fit....wow, have I let myself go? But I had two kids........"
    (5) Women are horrible to other women, all the time. It's the reason there's a show.
    (4) "Dear Chris Harrison: You are not Oprah. Or even Piers. You are a company tool."
    (3) You look closely during Bach Pad audition party sequence to see who you recognize from other seasons. MORE SELF LOATHING.
    (2) You could have been reading a really good book.
    (1) You wasted 1 hour fast forwarding through 2 hours to watch 20 seconds of bloopers and 32 seconds of UNREVEALING screencaps of an ending that has already been utterly spoiled on the internet.
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but last night, my hubby caught more than once, when they cut to applause you could see in the background that no one was actually clapping. Why would they throw in a fake audience applause after a catty comment?...beats me. But this fully entertained my hubby. He got a good laugh out of it.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY View Post
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but last night, my hubby caught more than once, when they cut to applause you could see in the background that no one was actually clapping. Why would they throw in a fake audience applause after a catty comment?...beats me. But this fully entertained my hubby. He got a good laugh out of it.
    LOL. I didn't notice that. Kind of sad.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu