Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    He is surely going to be a HOT MESS at the FRC!!! I can't wait to hear him say all of the things he has been wanting to say all along!!
    I can't wait either. If last night was a prelude to the FRC, then we are in for some major waterworks.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Year after year, that is the worst two hours of network television programming imaginable. Every year I sit through less and less.

Top Ten Reasons to Hate the Women Tell Nothing Show:

(10) You learn nothing even though you watch it to learn something.
    (9) You fast forward through the parts where they show scenes from the show that have already aired ... scenes that you spent time to watch and discuss on the internet, so you really really really hate yourself, consider whether intervention by family or loved ones is warranted.
    (8) The camera keeps cutting to applauding/laughing women in the audience every time one girl says something hateful about another girl.
    (7) You feel very very old lamenting the hair and fashion choices of these 20-something's who have not realized that most of them do NOT have the facial features/bone structure or hair color/texture to pull off long scraggly hair.
    (6) You think to yourself, yet again: "My Goodness they hire FIT WOMEN for this show....I used to be fit....wow, have I let myself go? But I had two kids........"
    (5) Women are horrible to other women, all the time. It's the reason there's a show.
    (4) "Dear Chris Harrison: You are not Oprah. Or even Piers. You are a company tool."
    (3) You look closely during Bach Pad audition party sequence to see who you recognize from other seasons. MORE SELF LOATHING.
    (2) You could have been reading a really good book.
    (1) You wasted 1 hour fast forwarding through 2 hours to watch 20 seconds of bloopers and 32 seconds of UNREVEALING screencaps of an ending that has already been utterly spoiled on the internet.
    Yep that pretty much sums it up for me esp 3 and 1... the first hour was a waste... CH seemed like he was drunk... Apparently Ashley H didn't know she was in love with Brad but thanks to CH she learned. Always can count on him to set up the next lead even when they forget the lines to their "heartbroken" script.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    He is surely going to be a HOT MESS at the FRC!!! I can't wait to hear him say all of the things he has been wanting to say all along!!
    That part is always fun. An ending where the emotions are sincere is great. Having been spoiled in advance, takes some of the zing out of it as a viewer for me. (i.e., last year, I was in self-imposed Board Detox, and loved the Ali/Roberto ending) It's surprising how easy it is to spot the Fake Proposals, and by all accounts, this one will be real, which is indeed cause for celebration for everyone, starting with the leading lady/man!

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    I can't wait either. If last night was a prelude to the FRC, then we are in for some major waterworks.
    I know if he get's that choked up just talking about Em. Oh man the FRC and proposal are going to be so good. Calling it now best FRC ever I think so .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    he's already told Emily that he's falling in love with her - what's left to say besides, Will you marry me?
    "I care about you alot ... I mean alot... probably more than I should say...no doubt about it."

Most. Idiotic. Dysfunctional. Show. Ever.
    It's been an amazing journey.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    jlccaz[/B];4231201]Year after year, that is the worst two hours of network television programming imaginable. Every year I sit through less and less.

Top Ten Reasons to Hate the Women Tell Nothing Show:

(10) You learn nothing even though you watch it to learn something.
    (9) You fast forward through the parts where they show scenes from the show that have already aired ... scenes that you spent time to watch and discuss on the internet, so you really really really hate yourself, consider whether intervention by family or loved ones is warranted.
    (8) The camera keeps cutting to applauding/laughing women in the audience every time one girl says something hateful about another girl.
    (7) You feel very very old lamenting the hair and fashion choices of these 20-something's who have not realized that most of them do NOT have the facial features/bone structure or hair color/texture to pull off long scraggly hair.
    (6) You think to yourself, yet again: "My Goodness they hire FIT WOMEN for this show....I used to be fit....wow, have I let myself go? But I had two kids........"
    (5) Women are horrible to other women, all the time. It's the reason there's a show.
    (4) "Dear Chris Harrison: You are not Oprah. Or even Piers. You are a company tool."
    (3) You look closely during Bach Pad audition party sequence to see who you recognize from other seasons. MORE SELF LOATHING.
    (2) You could have been reading a really good book.
    (1) You wasted 1 hour fast forwarding through 2 hours to watch 20 seconds of bloopers and 32 seconds of UNREVEALING screencaps of an ending that has already been utterly spoiled on the internet.
    Are you proud of me, I neither watched nor TIVO'd WTA! I merely read this thread. That was easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    "I care about you alot ... I mean alot... probably more than I should say...no doubt about it."
    It's caveman talk, seriously. What if you had to come home to that every night. When the cameras go away, hopefully, there is a bit of spontaneity and larger vocabulary.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    It's caveman talk, seriously. What if you had to come home to that every night. When the cameras go away, hopefully, there is a bit of spontaneity and larger vocabulary.
    Well Brad did compliment Chantal for her spontaneity and said he needs that "badly" in his life...maybe Em can teach him a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Most. Idiotic. Dysfunctional. Show. Ever.
    It's been an amazing journey.
    Now this to me is the post of the season.