Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    Maybe he's in love with Laurel again.
    I was thinking he's in love with himself..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I totally get the point of teasing that the ending is the.most.shocking.ending.ever. What I don't get is why they would want us to actually be shocked. It's the last episode, what's the value of the shock at the point where the season has ended.

As it is with every season, they always throw out words or phrases that really have only one purpose; to get people to watch. More viewers equals higher ratings.

Don't be surprised if nothing happens that is "shocking", or even causes you to raise an eyebrow. I was surprised at how bad of an actress Michelle was, but other than that its the same old boring crap with this show.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I was thinking he's in love with himself..
    He's getting together with Jake.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

No Shawntell ---booooooo!!!
    Shawntell was all I wanted out of this and it sucked that we didn't get more of her

Quote Originally Posted by acr731 View Post
    As it is with every season, they always throw out words or phrases that really have only one purpose; to get people to watch. More viewers equals higher ratings.

Don't be surprised if nothing happens that is "shocking", or even causes you to raise an eyebrow. I was surprised at how bad of an actress Michelle was, but other than that its the same old boring crap with this show.
    That's my point. The tease makes sense, because we watch the ending. The shock makes no sense (so there may not be one) because there's nothing else to keep watching.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

The way things are being edited lately it almost looks as though Chantal was never a player to the end. It was Ashley first if he could have gotten the correct vibe from her he would have chosen her and that Chantal was really not in it after Anguilla. But they still had to go through with the rest of the show. So I guess that means Chantal wins, lol. Not even sure that Emily is the one now. I think he has her on a pedestal and that is a very hard place to stay on. I think Brad has fun with Chantal but enough to make a marriage out of who knows. It's just that how they have been sort of pushing her into the background a bit makes me think they are trying to hide the true ending and it's her? Why would they want to throw off the audience, why not just show what happens? Why does it have to be "shocking"? It makes people feel like the rug is about to be pulled out from under them if there is a jolt of an ending. To me that they feel they have to keep tricking the audience means that the show lasts too long and then makes people have to pretend to be invested in something they are no longer in and that just seems wrong for everyone involved and the viewer feels weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    The way things are being edited lately it almost looks as though Chantal was never a player to the end. It was Ashley first if he could have gotten the correct vibe from her he would have chosen her and that Chantal was really not in it after Anguilla. But they still had to go through with the rest of the show. So I guess that means Chantal wins, lol. Not even sure that Emily is the one now. I think he has her on a pedestal and that is a very hard place to stay on. I think Brad has fun with Chantal but enough to make a marriage out of who knows. It's just that how they have been sort of pushing her into the background a bit makes me think they are trying to hide the true ending and it's her? Why would they want to throw off the audience, why not just show what happens? Why does it have to be "shocking"? It makes people feel like the rug is about to be pulled out from under them if there is a jolt of an ending. To me that they feel they have to keep tricking the audience means that the show lasts too long and then makes people have to pretend to be invested in something they are no longer in and that just seems wrong for everyone involved and the viewer feels weird.

I agree. TPTB have "cried wolf" so to speak so many times that even if they show us a love story unfolding we can't believe it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I almost have a sensation that they are deliberately ramming Emily at us so we believe the "new" spoiled F1 and will be "shocked" when it comes out to be Chantal. I am wondering if all the leaks are well planned media controlling stunts.
    I hope it Chantal,

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Me too. It's really sad. TPTB give their audience so little credit but I guess they're catering to the lowest common denominator viewer.
    I hate to say it, but sometimes with the way we debate the hair on a fly ad nauseum, that lowest common denominator could be us.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I agree. TPTB have "cried wolf" so to speak so many times that even if they show us a love story unfolding we can't believe it.
    Only too true, they've made cynics of us all after so many false leads, fake edits, manipulations, and hyperbole up the ying yang.
    I'd laugh myself silly if Fleiss Fleissed himself by trying too hard and turned all the fans off for good!
    Not going to happen I know, but a girl can dream...
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci