Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    In Vegas he said it to Ashley H., and again to her in either Anguilla or South Africa (can't remember which). I'm pretty sure she was the only other one besides Chantal.
    Nope, said it to Alli too.

Power failure here tonight, messed up all my plans, and recordings, so yet again I'm tail-end Charlie with posting on a show, and everything's been said already, but hey, I have to get my thoughts off my chest or burst!
    I don't know if it's the real life stuff I've been dealing with recently but my rose-coloured glasses have not only fallen off, I think someone stomped on them and kicked them under a chair, because I was just rolling my eyes all through that two hours. (Where's the barf smiley when you need it!)
    First off, what on earth have they done to Ashley H?
    Good grief, the hair's not so bad but that mask of a face, the poor thing, and it was absolutely sickening to hear her, where's that spunky girl from Africa?
    SO obvious she's been through the Fleiss robotic washing machine, in goes a girl and out comes a Stepford Wife!
    It looks like it'll be No thanks to the Bachelorette for me I guess, but no worries since I prefer SF anyway - I'd rather get SF from the pros than from Fliess, no originality at all, his washing machine's stuck on recycle.
    Secondly what did they do to those nice well-mannered young women whom I was so impressed with all season?
    I guess when their pink Bach bubbles exploded they came down with a bang, nothing like seeing yourself being maligned and made fun of by Michelle to bring out the meat cleavers, whoa!
    As for Michelle, either she was genuinely upset or she's one H*ll of an actress, hard to fake the full body sobbing though so I think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt this time, but those girls didn't, sneers and eye rolling all the way. They must have all been online reading her back story, actress in movies, so no quarter given there, she's always acting to them, Sayonara Michelle...
    Full exposure of Emily as F1 was how I read the Chantal & Emily highlights and promos, why bother waiting for the FRC, we have the ending all wrapped up in wedding tulle, down to that peach gown and the blasted halo yet again.
    I'm sure Emily is a perfectly nice young woman but please don't ram the angel image down my throat.
    Sheesh, I can read between the lines, what a heavy hand Mr F. has, he must think we're idiots, I'm having to bite my lip really hard not to pepper my language with expletives, and me a great grandma!
    Chantal dropped the F-bomb, wonderful girl, LOL!
    She looked fantastic in her FRC get-up, this time her up-do worked, but she's number one in my book so I'm biased, and she always looks great to me, sue me.
    They didn't do Emily any favours with her gown, it's a classic and beautiful Greco-Roman design but the colour washed her out, and her hair always looks over-dyed and brassy, so the combo wasn't great but of course she'll look virginal so that's okay then. (Insert another eye-roll here)
    How come she always looks so much older than her age though, I still don't get that?
    Looked at the screen caps, and concur that the lighting on Chantal's head and shoulders show a higher sun than the sideways gleam on Emily, so no surprise there.
    As for Mr. Brad the Bachelor, he never rang my chimes, too humourless for me, edited or no, I'd have been in stitches over those elephants.
    I liked him better with Chantal, at least he laughed, but hey, I think he and Emily make a great match, may they be happy, and may Chantal and all of the other girls find their men, they all had a lucky escape and came out of the lions' den to live another day.
    Sorry if my lack of enthusiasm spoils anyone's fun, I'm growing more curmudgeonly by the day it seems, I am just so darn tired of being manipulated.
    Might have to go back to lurking and reading unbeknownst to all!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    It's funny but he's called a lot of them babe other than Emily. I guess their relationship is REALLY edited. Really.
    He said it to Emily in Costa Rica when she was rapelling down the waterfall. I just think its his term of endearment. Here in Tennessee, a lot of people call peeps honey or sugar.

I almost have a sensation that they are deliberately ramming Emily at us so we believe the "new" spoiled F1 and will be "shocked" when it comes out to be Chantal. I am wondering if all the leaks are well planned media controlling stunts.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I almost have a sensation that they are deliberately ramming Emily at us so we believe the "new" spoiled F1 and will be "shocked" when it comes out to be Chantal. I am wondering if all the leaks are well planned media controlling stunts.
    I know, it's suspicious isn't it? Of course if that's the case there'll be riots in the streets!
    I might be tempted to put out a hit on a certain TV series exec!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    I know, it's suspicious isn't it? Of course if that's the case there'll be riots in the streets!
    I might be tempted to put out a hit on a certain TV series exec!
    My husband was sitting with me yesterday and he asked me why I watch it if I am so critical....meaning how can it be enjoyable to get yourself all worked up. I wonder the same thing. Early on I was invested in Emily and resigned myself to it not being her. Then I got all excited and now I am too critical. A wave of emotions over a silly TV show.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Power failure here tonight, messed up all my plans, and recordings, so yet again I'm tail-end Charlie with posting on a show, and everything's been said already, but hey, I have to get my thoughts off my chest or burst!
    I don't know if it's the real life stuff I've been dealing with recently but my rose-coloured glasses have not only fallen off, I think someone stomped on them and kicked them under a chair, because I was just rolling my eyes all through that two hours. (Where's the barf smiley when you need it!)
    Good grief, the hair's not so bad but that mask of a face, the poor thing, and it was absolutely sickening to hear her, where's that spunky girl from Africa?
    SO obvious she's been through the Fleiss robotic washing machine, in goes a girl and out comes a Stepford Wife!
    It looks like it'll be No thanks to the Bachelorette for me I guess, but no worries since I prefer SF anyway - I'd rather get SF from the pros than from Fliess, no originality at all, his washing machine's stuck on recycle.
    Secondly what did they do to those nice well-mannered young women whom I was so impressed with all season?
    I guess when their pink Bach bubbles exploded they came down with a bang, nothing like seeing yourself being maligned and made fun of by Michelle to bring out the meat cleavers, whoa!
    As for Michelle, either she was genuinely upset or she's one H*ll of an actress, hard to fake the full body sobbing though so I think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt this time, but those girls didn't, sneers and eye rolling all the way. They must have all been online reading her back story, actress in movies, so no quarter given there, she's always acting to them, Sayonara Michelle...
    Full exposure of Emily as F1 was how I read the Chantal & Emily highlights and promos, why bother waiting for the FRC, we have the ending all wrapped up in wedding tulle, down to that peach gown and the blasted halo yet again.
    I'm sure Emily is a perfectly nice young woman but please don't ram the angel image down my throat.
    Sheesh, I can read between the lines, what a heavy hand Mr F. has, he must think we're idiots, I'm having to bite my lip really hard not to pepper my language with expletives, and me a great grandma!
    She looked fantastic in her FRC get-up, this time her up-do worked, but she's number one in my book so I'm biased, and she always looks great to me, sue me.
    They didn't do Emily any favours with her gown, it's a classic and beautiful Greco-Roman design but the colour washed her out, and her hair always looks over-dyed and brassy, so the combo wasn't great but of course she'll look virginal so that's okay then. (Insert another eye-roll here)
    How come she always looks so much older than her age though, I still don't get that?
    Looked at the screen caps, and concur that the lighting on Chantal's head and shoulders show a higher sun than the sideways gleam on Emily, so no surprise there.
    As for Mr. Brad the Bachelor, he never rang my chimes, too humourless for me, edited or no, I'd have been in stitches over those elephants.
    I liked him better with Chantal, at least he laughed, but hey, I think he and Emily make a great match, may they be happy, and may Chantal and all of the other girls find their men, they all had a lucky escape and came out of the lions' den to live another day.
    Sorry if my lack of enthusiasm spoils anyone's fun, I'm growing more curmudgeonly by the day it seems, I am just so darn tired of being manipulated.
    thank you for sharing your frustrations... that are also the very same ones!

Why bother to watch the FRC, I am not looking forward to it.... at all.

They even had to cut the big smile on brad's face when CH mentionned Emily's name. I was laughing out loud when I heard Brad calling his F1 "BABE", and remembered all those comments that Emily is not a babe material.

I felt really sorry for Shawtel. The way CH and Brad kept refering that the date was awkward, that talking about her passion in life was awkward... that was a total (AGAIN) lack of respect!!! I guess she did figure that she was played all along. No wonder she did not say a word.

Michelle is a great actress. I have to admit that sobbing and moving her shoulders and playing with her hair was not the best act ever but it did the work. I am not sure I have the same definition of sarcastic tho. Funny how I found her extremely pretty at the meet and greet and then even tonight, her "beauty" was not there: she looked old and her casual dress did not fit her too. So long Michelle, don't worry you have the first invitation for the bachelor pad 2.

All the other women there? who cares?

Yeah, Fleiss do think we are idiots. Who was the first showed: chantal. Who was the final showed: emily. What word ended with emily: marriage.

However, when they showed us the FRC segments, I have a feeling thatt chantal knew when she sat on the sofa. I am not sure she realize at that time or got the confirmation but all her faces I have seen since the Final 3 are now not the chantal I have seen all along: she seems on guards, warry, not confortable, hurt. The segment we saw with her and brad.... there is a huge space between them. She knows. I am pretty convinced that when she went to the FRC, she knew. Either (hoping) that brad told her at the final 3 or she understood. I am convinced that the sharks was only a way to give her something to go back to seatle. This type of date avoids a lot of talking uh? It looks very much like a gift given (diamonds stereotype?) for forgiveness. Deanna did the same with Jason right? Also I hate to mention her name here again, she annoyed me enough that I am happy to do not hear or see her anymore. I am not sure who said this but adrenaline final dates are always signs that those women or men are not the F1.

Ashley... poor her! She tried very hard to let us know that she moved on and learned her lesson..... but she is still grieving and has so much regreets that was paintfull to see. I truly believe she was in love. Is she ready to be the next bachelorette? HECK NO!!!! But indeed there is little doubt she is the next bachelorette. Even if her ugly makeover did not give us clues... she was right in the middle on stage, CH kept talking to her and we saw already the complicity between them knowing that they will spend a couple of weeks together. ..... I really miss the fresh blonde girl in South Africa. I do NOT miss her brushing her teeth again and again.... GEEEEZZZ somebody, anybody on the show MUST talk to her!!!!!

So games over. The only thing I am waiting is to read articles and see chantal with her new boyfriend!!!

I hope (knowing this will not happen) that at the after rose ceremony she will say that she had a crush, that brad helped her to realize that she could move on and that SHE DID and is in a relationship now. My god! how this would feel good to hear that!!!! But we (of course) will hear that she moved on and she is happy for them blah blah blah.

What a deception this season. Fleiss spoiled my love story. RS spoiled my love story. This show was not fun after anguilla. at all. If brad and emily do make it after 6 months and get married, good for them! Emily found the daddy she desesperately wanted for ricki and Brad got the ready-family with the south belle submissive he was dying to have. They are both boring, humorless, emotionless, absolutely BLAH! BUT... tjhey are in love, right? RIGHT? (really? need a post-it to check on this in 6 months) so who cares about what I think!

Now DWST is coming... and look forward to see my diva Maks for one week since he is now casting the bachelor in russia and no way kirstie alley will make more than a week !
    Last edited by Shelby101; 03-08-2011 at 07:30 AM.

FORT Newbie

Emily is the one who makes Brad the happiest in the show. He said he always lights up when he sees her and wants to spend every second with her,every moment with Emily is perfect.. Emily is his significant other. I am so happy for Brad that he found the love of his life.

I love reading your thoughts.

Chantal looked amazing in her gown. Just wow. It's going to be so sad next week. They are doing an angel vs devil kind of thing with Emily and Chantal and they've been doing it all season, but who is really buying that? Emily had a baby at 18/19 to a guy she wasn't married to. I couldn't careless, but this whole idea that she's the Virgin Mary reincarnated doesn't come across for me.

I missed the outtakes, but were there a lot of Emily/Chantal?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    I love reading your thoughts.

Chantal looked amazing in her gown. Just wow. It's going to be so sad next week. They are doing an angel vs devil kind of thing with Emily and Chantal and they've been doing it all season, but who is really buying that? Emily had a baby at 18/19 to a guy she wasn't married to. I couldn't careless, but this whole idea that she's the Virgin Mary reincarnated doesn't come across for me.

I missed the outtakes, but were there a lot of Emily/Chantal?

Not really. There were scenes with the other girls and Brad, but Emily and Chantal had very little scenes.