Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1021

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Just re-watched the last bit of WTA where they rehash both relationships with the F2.
    Chantals VO- "In the end of all this, I hope Brad loves me and wants to be with me forever.
    Emily's VO- "I am confident, I picked the right guy for me."
    Among so many other things she said in her VO's, this really stuck out for me. I think we got a 2 for 1 deal this season! We had two leads this time. Go back to Brad's phone conversation with "Dr." Jaime. He tells him that it's not just about his path/story but about the two different paths and the one that they create together.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Just re-watched the last bit of WTA where they rehash both relationships with the F2.
    Chantals VO- "In the end of all this, I hope Brad loves me and wants to be with me forever.
    Emily's VO- "I am confident, I picked the right guy for me."
    Among so many other things she said in her VO's, this really stuck out for me. I think we got a 2 for 1 deal this season! We had two leads this time. Go back to Brad's phone conversation with "Dr." Jaime. He tells him that it's not just about his path/story but about the two different paths and the one that they create together.
    So she is the picker and not Brad?
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I think they all have a choice. Not just brad

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I interpreted that to mean that the whole season was a farce, a set up. It was to redeem Brad, to set up the F2 as the next ‘Ette and that F1 would also gain something for participating. I still believe this to be true.
    That is true for every season that recycles a lead, whether it's a true double-dipper like Brad or recycled from the previous contestant pool.

It's not a relationship show, it's an advertising revenue plan...that's what matters.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    That is true for every season that recycles a lead, whether it's a true double-dipper like Brad or recycled from the previous contestant pool.

It's not a relationship show, it's an advertising revenue plan...that's what matters.
    HEHE..."double-dipper"...

FORT Fan

Most marriages involve two "pickers." Emily and Brad had both expressed their love for the other--thus, two "pickers." When one is in love and the other is not, there is only one "picker"--probably won't be a marriage, let alone a successful one. I don't see this as a complicated issue.

I have a dream....
    • Chris is waiting at the podium for the F1....
    • He gives a little speech about the undying and eternal love the lead has for her....
    • After shaking off her complete confusion, the F1 sets off to find and plead for the hand of the lead in marriage....
    • The handsome, rich, charming and talented lead accepts the proposal, vows are exchanged on the spot, and they all live happily ever after...

(Note: Dream is more satisfy if the F1 can be portrayed as extremely reluctant.)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    ... You should strive to be the best person you can be for your own self...not for someone else. You should be complete before someone else comes into your life. What a load of crap!!!! If someone is making you better then you were not in a good place in your own life to begin with!!!! YOU are the only one who can make your life better!!! This whole mindset is nonsense...

...which is a major reason for The Bachelor/Bachelorette and the like being the most dysfunctional, ridiculous thing[s] on TV. Entertaining in a stupidity/trainwreck sort of way? Definitely. Something to be taken seriously? Puh-leez!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I interpreted that to mean that the whole season was a farce, a set up. It was to redeem Brad, to set up the F2 as the next ‘Ette and that F1 would also gain something for participating. I still believe this to be true.
    That's how I have thought of it too, however, in light of the fact that Brad appears to truly be in love, verified by BabyfaceC, I was just trying see how that statement could still be "true".

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    That's how I have thought of it too, however, in light of the fact that Brad appears to truly be in love, verified by BabyfaceC, I was just trying see how that statement could still be "true".
    Brad also appeared to be truly in love his first go 'round. He lied then, how do we know he and BFC aren't lying now?

this is about redemption - in order to be redeemed he has to pick someone and appear to be happy and in love for a period of time. We know he picked someone - now we just have to see how long that period of time is. I expect Emily will be the scapegoat/fall girl and pegged as the bitch that left the man who finally fell in love.
    Last edited by anders332; 03-09-2011 at 09:51 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono