Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1021

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Re: *Spoilers* 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I agree! However there are still gonna be those that take offense to this statement simply because it was Brad who said it and Emily he said it about. Let's face it, people influence other people. Everyone was gaga over the fact that Brad was a "different" person with Chantal- more alive so to speak. That was the "new and improved Brad" over the boring, robotic Brad. But now that's it's Emily that seems to be the influence, she is somehow forcing Brad to feel like he's not good enough, the "old Brad" was just fine. HYPOCRITICAL MUCH!
    If we can believe the outtakes Brad is more like the guy we see with Chantal. The boring, robotic Brad is the one we see on tv. If he's more a fun and crazy guy, it's hard to see him with Emily but sometimes opposites attract.

Personally I don't think anyone should put anyone else they love on a pedestal but don't really care if Brad's doing that with Emily. That's his business.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    But this makes no sense to me. You should strive to be the best person you can be for your own self...not for someone else. You should be complete before someone else comes into your life. What a load of crap!!!! If someone is making you better then you were not in a good place in your own life to begin with!!!! YOU are the only one who can make your life better!!! This whole mindset is nonsense, and truly sickens me, and negates women's power. JMHO
    Thanks
    ETA...I am on vacation in Mexico...love this place, and realizing now, I am very, very behind on the boards by several pages when I wrote this response. If you are all past it...just ignore! Well you all ignore me anyway, so nothing lost, nothing gained! Carry on and sorry for the semi distraction. Gracias
    Karey
    When you love someone they should bring out the best in you - that makes for a lasting relationship. It has nothing to do with trying to be something you are not or not being in a good place. I know I brought out strengths in my husband and he did in me and together we are better people than we were apart. Not because we "made each other do that" but just because our love for each other brought out those things. My son just got married. Alone he was an amazing man but when he met his wife she brought out even a "better version" of him because of his love for her. That's what love should do - it should make us better and it has nothing to do with lack of empowerment, it's the sign of a healthy relationship.
    That's what Brad is talking about. His chosen one simply brings out the best in him, not because he's trying to be something he is not, or that she is trying to make him be something he is not, but just his love for her is naturally bringing out the best Brad he can be. Conversely, Laurel probably brought out the worst in Brad.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    When you love someone they should bring out the best in you - that makes for a lasting relationship. It has nothing to do with trying to be something you are not or not being in a good place. I know I brought out strengths in my husband and he did in me and together we are better people than we were apart. Not because we "made each other do that" but just because our love for each other brought out those things. My son just got married. Alone he was an amazing man but when he met his wife she brought out even a "better version" of him because of his love for her. That's what love should do - it should make us better and it has nothing to do with lack of empowerment, it's the sign of a healthy relationship.
    That's what Brad is talking about. His chosen one simply brings out the best in him, not because he's trying to be something he is not, or that she is trying to make him be something he is not, but just his love for her is naturally bringing out the best Brad he can be. Conversely, Laurel probably brought out the worst in Brad.
    So well said, TNMomof4! Love a voice of reason amongst insanity!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cari View Post
    it did cross my mind, too! Add BFC's posts and my kneejerk reaction was oneword: HARD SELL. I've been repeating myself. I didn't see B&E's connection when i was watching the show. Again (i'm sounding like a broken CD) that is my observation while unspoiled. Only when, was it Bloomers or Cupcake, made a wonderful summary that clearly pointed to Emily. Again, not because of their body language BUT imo, because of the VOs coinciding with Brad's interviews and blogs.Again, (sounding it's a mantra) if not for BFC. i wouldn't see Emily as F1. And only when you go back to watch it again do you "verify" Brad's interviews matching with the VOs. YET even watching it again as encouraged, i ended up "forcing" myself "to see" their lovestory.

But am all good! What makes Emily happy, i'm happy. I really wanted her to do her own choosing hence thru the Bachelorette route. Obviously not feasible anymore. *heavysigh* Plus, knowing Chantal (my F1) is happy now, im ready to move on! (haha totally invested, i know!)
    I wonder though if maybe this is where Lithargic's spoiler comes into play: "Don't believe anything you SEE this season." We didn't really "SEE" a love story with Brad and Emily, we heard it, we read it. We SAW it with Brad and Chantal. Just a thought.

I wonder though if maybe this is where Lithargic's spoiler comes into play: "Don't believe anything you SEE this season." We didn't really "SEE" a love story with Brad and Emily, we heard it, we read it. We SAW it with Brad and Chantal. Just a thought.
    Good point, TNmom. I watched the lovely video that Cupcakes made and felt that while it showed a lot of good moments it left out the bad moments where the conversation was stilted and they sat a foot apart. Of course Fleiss could have edited out much of the good stuff but what we saw actually happened and it you did a video with just that you'd have to wonder why she's still here.

I noticed that Shawntel had a lot of unhappy followers (including me) and she also seemed bummed out by them not showing her on the WTA. I'm not buying CH's excuse for a minute. I can't imagine most viewers cared about Melissa & Raichel or for a 2nd segment of Michelle crying.

I interpreted that to mean that the whole season was a farce, a set up. It was to redeem Brad, to set up the F2 as the next ‘Ette and that F1 would also gain something for participating. I still believe this to be true.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    Good point, TNmom. I watched the lovely video that Cupcakes made and felt that while it showed a lot of good moments it left out the bad moments where the conversation was stilted and they sat a foot apart. Of course Fleiss could have edited out much of the good stuff but what we saw actually happened and it you did a video with just that you'd have to wonder why she's still here.

I noticed that Shawntel had a lot of unhappy followers (including me) and she also seemed bummed out by them not showing her on the WTA. I'm not buying CH's excuse for a minute. I can't imagine most viewers cared about Melissa & Raichel or for a 2nd segment of Michelle crying.

The latest screencaps of them though (after they both admitted to falling in love with each other) has him and Emily very very close in the helicopter(look at how they are holding hands).

Not to mention there is a whole lot of distance between him and Chantel while they are sitting on the couch on their last chance date.

DRAMA = RATINGS

Shawntal is normal and in Fliessland that means BORING.

Those Bimbos: Rachel, Melissa, Jackie and that other inconsequential chick were all mean and nasty camera hogs.

I can understand why Michelle was part of the focus, next to Chantal she gave the most PI's and her PI's were by far the best part of the show.

If we can believe the outtakes Brad is more like the guy we see with Chantal. The boring, robotic Brad is the one we see on tv. If he's more a fun and crazy guy, it's hard to see him with Emily but sometimes opposites attract.

Personally I don't think anyone should put anyone else they love on a pedestal but don't really care if Brad's doing that with Emily. That's his business.
    You know that right...oposites sometimes do attract. My husband and I are opposite. Some of my friends told me not to marry him. I did. We have been married over 30 years. The ones that told me not to marry him have all been divoriced and some on their 2nd and 3rd marriages. Go figure. You have to follow your heart. No one knows it better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    You know that right...oposites sometimes do attract. My husband and I are opposite. Some of my friends told me not to marry him. I did. We have been married over 30 years. The ones that told me not to marry him have all been divoriced and some on their 2nd and 3rd marriages. Go figure. You have to follow your heart. No one knows it better than you.
    That is so true! Going on 27 years here and hubs and I could not be more different! The heart wants what the heart wants and sometimes it just knows what is best for us....and sometimes it is wrong as well...lol