Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Media Articles Only - No Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Media Articles Only - No Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Bachelor Brad and Emily Maynard: Could They Last? - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

There is a poll at link

On tonight's season finale of The Bachelor, Emily Maynard has a 50/50 chance of getting a final rose -- plus an engagement ring -- from Brad Womack.

The sweet single mom, 24, squares off against spunky divorcee Chantal O'Brien. In an UsMagazine.com poll last week, 66% of readers said that O'Brien was the better choice for Texas hunk Womack, 38.

PHOTOS: Brad's sexiest dates with Emily and Chantal

(Womack wouldn't reveal who his choice was -- but did tell Us, "I can emphatically say that I've fallen in love.")

PHOTOS: Remember these Bachelorettes?

Hours before the big moment, Us has another question: If Womack hands his final rose to Maynard, will they go the distance? Could they last as a couple?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

'Bachelor' Brad's Surprise 'Bachelorette' Pick | Extra

"The Bachelor" star Brad Womack will be announcing his final choice Monday as Season 15 concludes - and although he "wishes" he could tell "Extra's" Terri Seymour who he has picked - Emily or Chantal - he does have a pick for the next "Bachelorette.

"Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but Madison. Yep, I said it!" Womack confessed to Seymour after "The Bachelor" special "The Women Tell All." Madison Garton took herself out of the competition to win Brad's heart towards the beginning of the season. "She left on her own accord. She's very driven, very determined to be who she is. She is very multi-dimensional. I like Madison. I'm a Madison fan."

As for who Brad will give the final rose to, the speculation is he has chosen Emily Maynard, the NASCAR widow with the 5-year-old daughter. Seymour asked "The Bachelor" if there's going to be a wedding. "Well hopefully, that's always been the goal for me. Find a girl, settle down, get married and have 20 babies." Womack added, "I really could not be happier, I found my girl, that's what it's about."

The Bachelor: Emily and Chantal’s Finale Dresses : InStyle.com What's Right Now

After his second go-around on The Bachelor, Brad Womack will hand out his final rose in tonight’s finale episode. But will it go to Emily Maynard or Chantal O’Brien? While we wait to find out, we caught up with the show’s stylist Cary Fetman to get the inside scoop on the ladies final looks.

Fetman handpicked 15 dresses based on their individual style. Chantal went for a rich hunter green one-shoulder David Meister dress with a translucent chiffon overlay accented with a flower and feathers. He chose a bold color to play off her fun personality. “She’s dark and gorgeous,” he said. “She knows her body and embraces her curves.” (The label confirmed to InStyle that it will remake the gown and will be available on DavidMeister.com for $570 in a few weeks.) Emily, however, took a lighter approach. She loved the first dress she tried on, Fetman told us, a golden Tadashi Shoji gown from the designer’s spring 2010 collection (no longer available). “It’s simple and beautiful.” Both ladies paired their looks with Badgley Mischka shoes and jewelry.

Regardless of who gets the final rose, both women do get to keep their dream dresses. “One season, I had to take a $15,000 Pamela Dennis gown back,” Fetman said. “There’s nothing worse—especially for the girl who lost—to ask for it back. Now we buy everything so they can keep it.” Oh, and what about Brad? The black Dolce & Gabbana suit he wore became his obsession! “Brad kept asking to wear it throughout the season,” Fetman said. “And every time, I told him to save it for the last day.” Watch a sneak peek of the finale below.

'The Bachelor' Winner's Ring Comes From Celebrity Jeweler Neil Lane - StyleList

Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane is best known for draping A-listers in red carpet jewels, but he's also got an inside job: He provides the whopping engagement rings for ABC's "The Bachelor."

Lane personally globe-trots with a case of his vintage-inspired diamonds to help the reality show's stars handpick the rings that are part of its dramatic final rose ceremonies.

On this season's March 14 finale, StyleList expects season 15's "Bachelor", hunky Texan Brad Womack, to get on bended knee to offer a Lane ring to his chosen "final rose"; single-mom Emily Maynard or sexy divorcée Chantal O'Brien.

(In previews Womack is shown contemplating what appears to be a cushion-cut Lane diamond with pavé accents.)

StyleList dialed the jeweler at his Beverly Hills store to talk reality rings he's known and loved.

StyleList: Can you give us any proposal scoop?
    Neil Lane: I really can't because I'm sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you that Brad's a terrific guy, one of my favorites.

StyleList: You've provided rings for several "Bachelors" and "Bachelorettes" now. Any special memories?
    N.L.: Jake (Pavelka) was interesting because he was undecided. He couldn't figure out if it was one ring or the other, because he wasn't sure if it was one girl, or the other. He went back and forth.

Roberto (Martinez) was amazing when he picked out Ali's (Fedotowsky's) ring. He knew exactly what he wanted. It helped that I had met Ali and had a sense of her personality. It always helps when I get to meet the girl! But he was so confident. I could tell he really has a great love for Ali and that was special.

StyleList: How are "The Bachelor" guys different from other prospective grooms you work with?
    N.L.: They're all very nervous. But they've got that love bug in their eye. To me, it's all the same whether we are doing it in Bora Bora or here in the states with my regular clients. It's for the most intimate moment of their lives. They want it to be special. It's all about love and romance. Except they are doing it in front of 20 million people.

StyleList: How do you feel when things don't work out -- as is often the case with this show -- and one of your rings was involved?
    N.L.: My intentions are always pure and romantic. I'm an optimist and I believe in their love. I see their love. But if it doesn't work out --things happen in the real world-- it's still a pretty ring.

StyleList: This season you outfitted one of Brad's earlier dates, Jackie Gordon, with a million dollars worth of Neil Lane jewels.
    N.L.: All I did for that was think of "Pretty Woman," and Julia Roberts, and the box opening and the necklace coming out and all that sparkle! I did all these sexy diamond chains just dripping in diamonds, drop earrings and an amazing cuff. It was like a movie scene. The look on her face was "Oh my God," and she was a princess for that night.

StyleList: How do you decide what rings to show the men?
    N.L.: Usually, I go for one or two carats for a center stone and then I think about shapes. I do a cushion-cut, maybe a pear shape. I think, "maybe she's avant garde, maybe she's very classic." I have my bag of tricks with me. It keeps my on my toes because I want to show amazing things, new things from my collection and also, keep the girl's personal style in mind. My main goal is when that girl puts her hand down on a table, you see sparkle all around. I also seem to have magical intuition after all these years. I usually have just the right thing.

StyleList: You have a bridal line at Kay Jewelers now. Can you get a Neil Lane "Bachelor" look on a budget?
    N .L: When I launched a line with Kay Jewelers last year it was an opportunity to share my magic with millions of people. For Kay, it's not a $50,000 ring, like you might see on the show. It's a $2,000 to 8.000 ring, but a completely stunning ring. My rings used to be aspirational, but now they're attainable. Some of my Kay customers come in because they are in love with "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette." I was in Phoenix visiting a Kay store on Valentine's Day and a couple got engaged right in front of me!

The stylist, who has been with the show for more than 10 seasons, says what was most noteworthy about Maynard and O’Brien was their confidence as they dressed for the ceremony. “Usually, one girl is questioning it, but I have to tell you both were really, really in love and so excited and sure of themselves and thinking they had won his heart.”

Fetman, meanwhile, confirms Womack’s claims he is “over the moon” in love with his choice. “They are crazy, crazy, crazy in love,” Fetman says. “From day one he’s been my favorite Bachelor to work with and I couldn’t be happier for them. He fell and he fell hard, and watching it happen was really amazing.”
    'The Bachelor' Winner: Proposal Details, the Dresses, the Ring and More! - StyleList

FORT Fan

here ya go.

The finale of season 15 of The Bachelor comes down to two beautiful women, Chantel O'Brien and Emily Maynard. Which one will Brad Womack pick?

Laurel Kagel, who owns a spa in Austin, Texas, who dated the handsome bachelor for eight years, told INSIDE EDITION's Megan Alexander he could be very controlling.

Up and down, ‘I don't want you. I love you. I hate you. I want you.' It was constant," Kagel said.

But Womack's ex-girlfriend has her doubts that he's looking for true love.

"I don't think he's ready for a successful relationship," Kagel said.

"Did Brad propose to you?" Alexander asked.

"When he sat my mom and I down he said, ‘I'll marry you right now. I want to marry you.'" Kagel said.

Womack never gave her a ring and much to her shock, three days later he headed off for a new season of The Bachelor.

"That really hurt me. Right away I texted him back: Thought we were getting married. I thought we were supposed to be together," Kagel said.

"Brad says he never proposed to you. What do you say to that?" Alexander asked her.

"The cards, flowers, emails, gifts, all the pages and pages of him saying, I was his only one. I can't believe he'd say that," Kagel said.

Kagel watches the show every week and says she'd be very surprised if he picked Maynard, a single mom.

"Brad has told me many times he doesn't want children," said Kagel.

So what's it going to be like for her to see him give away the final rose?

"He has known them for six weeks and we had eight years, so it's going to be hurtful," Kagel replied.
    News - Was Brad Womack Engaged Before Appearing On The Bachelor? - InsideEdition.com

Laurel has had a busy day.

In an exclusive interview with RumorFix, Brad Womack's ex-girlfriend says The Bachelor accepted the TV gig not to find love, because he would be paid "a lot of money."

Laurel Kagay reveals to RumorFix that Brad, who was her on-again off-again boyfriend, proposed to her before going on The Bachelor for the second time.

PREVIOUS: Exclusive: Bachelor Brad Womack Responds To Criminal Past

"He called me and he said, 'I wanna talk to you and your mom.' So he sat my mom and I down and just poured his heart out, said that everything he's done was for me, and you know, that he wanted to have children and get married." Laurel tells RumorFix she felt like that conversation was therapeutic, but acknowledges her latest let down with Brad isn't her first.

PREVIOUS: Bachelor Jake Pavelka Has A New Girlfriend

Laurel claims that Brad went on The Bachelor the first time "to make me jealous," and when he came back empty handed, told her, "he didn't pick anyone because of me."

When Brad proposed this latest time, Laurel says she was caught off guard and still recovering from being hurt, but, "I gave in again and said, 'Okay, let's do this. Let's work toward getting married and having a life together.'"

PREVIOUS: Vienna Girardi Dating New Beau For Right Reasons

She then got a text saying 'Will you marry me?" and the next day, "I got another text saying, 'The producers of the [The Bachelor] called and they want me to do the show, and it's gonna be for a lot of money."

Brad took the gig and then blocked Laurel's number from his phone.
    Exclusive: Brad Womack Doing "The Bachelor" For The*Money - News - Rumor Fix

Daily News Releases

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - ASHLEY HEBERT GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE,"

PREMIERING MONDAY, MAY 23 ON ABC

ASHLEY HEBERT GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE," PREMIERING MONDAY, MAY 23 ON ABC
    Ashley Hebert couldn't admit she was in love with Brad Womack - and it might have cost her the final rose - but that's all in the past. The energetic and vivacious Hebert, who is ready to start a new life with a soul mate she might soon meet, will get a second opportunity to find love when she stars in the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 23 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The identity of the new Bachelorette was revealed tonight on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Please note: "The Bachelorette" will move to its regularly scheduled timeslot, Mondays from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET on May 30.

Ashley, 26, who currently resides in Philadelphia, where she is finishing her degree in dentistry, went from being one of the favorites to capture Brad's heart on the just completed 15th edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," to narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. Ashley and Brad clicked on their enchanting first date at a private carnival, discovering an electric connection and sharing a magical first kiss. After showing Brad her charming hometown and his meeting her family, the rollercoaster ride took them to South Africa, where, in a stunning turnaround, their relationship fell apart. It seemed the couple wanted different things out of life. Ashley was frustrated she couldn't communicate her feelings to Brad, and he gallantly decided to let her go before the rose ceremony, knowing he would not offer her a rose. Ashley was surprised and heartbroken that her perfect fairytale came to an abrupt end. It would take her time to find the silver lining to this bad situation and move forward.

That time has come and now Hebert, stronger and more confident than ever, is prepared to find a balance between her career and personal life and find the love of her life. She fell in love once on "The Bachelor," so she truly believes that it will happen again - and this time she will be ready and open to express her feelings to the right guy.

A native of Madawaska, Maine, Ashley is the youngest of three siblings. An academic scholar, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maine with a BS in biology. A love of dance fueled many of Ashley's successes. She was Maine's 2002 Junior Miss and went on to compete in America's Junior Miss, where she received a scholarship for the fitness portion of the competition. She was the captain of the dance team in college and also worked in an after-school program teaching dance. Since the fall of 2007, Ashley has attended University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and will graduate in May with a 3.96 GPA and the degree of DMD, Doctor of Dental Medicine. She still teaches dance: ballet, jazz and hip hop.

Ashley loves her family, including her nieces, nephew and her dog, Boo. Her most romantic date would consist of a night staying in with her guy, a bottle of wine, music and a roaring fireplace. Which one of the bachelors will she meet on the series to share that perfect scenario with her? Ashley can't wait to find out.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast