Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Media Articles Only - No Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Media Articles Only - No Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

‘Bachelor’ Brad Womack Wants To Be A Dad

Here’s another clue as to who ‘Bachelor’ Brad may pick to be his bride—he really wants a family, and he’d have one right away if he proposes to Emily!

Bachelor Brad Womack has been open about saying he misses potential winner Emily Maynard’s daughter Ricki. He has also told Emily that he loves her. And if Emily is the winner of his final rose, a source says that Brad is more than ready to become a father!

“Spending time with Emily and Ricki made Brad realize how much he wants to be a father,” the source tells OK! magazine. “He said it made everything ‘more real’ — reminding him that after the little fantasy bubble that is The Bachelor ends, that there is a relationship that has to last.”

“Brad is a natural at being a dad,” says another source. “He’s even-tempered, easy to talk to and has grown up so much since he started the show.”

Even though Brad was nervous about meeting Ricki — he didn’t want the 5-year-old to think he was trying to replace her deceased father, former NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick — the interaction went so well that he’s now wants a large family.

“Brad comes from the South, and they embrace big families,” explains the source. “He’d love nothing more than to have a wife and a bunch of kids to come home to every night.”

So if Emily is in fact the one engaged to Brad — and not Chantal O’Brien — then on the March 14 finale, we’re going to find out that Brad is on his way to being a dad!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Exclusive: Ashley Herbert To Be Next*Bachelorette? - News - Rumor Fix

Our resident Bachelor expert, Natalie Getz, tells RumorFix exclusively who she thinks should be the next Bachelorette, who she thinks will be, and who turned it down.

Natalie, who won The Bachelor Pad, says, "Ashley Spivey should be The Bachelorette ... she is such a doll and so stinkin' sweet!" But the former Hollywood bartender thinks that the reality show producers have a different Ashley in mind. "Unfortunately, it's going to be Ashley Herbert," she speculates.

And, here's a spoiler alert!

The Bachelor insider believes Emily will win Brad's heart when all is said and done, and thinks the runner-up, 28-year-old Chantal O'Brien, was offered The Bachelorette gig but turned it down.

ABC Medianet

Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC's next Bachelorette to be announced on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Monday, March 14

"JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE" REVEALS ABC'S NEW "BACHELORETTE"

IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, MONDAY, MARCH 14

Hours after the "The Bachelor's" final rose ceremony, "Jimmy Kimmel Live" will announce the next star of ABC's "The Bachelorette. "JKL" has the exclusive to reveal the identity of and interview the new Bachelorette on MONDAY, MARCH 14 at Midnight.

Tune in to "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to find out if the popular franchise will continue with its tradition of selecting a former contestant from "The Bachelor" as its new leading lady, or if they will make a surprise choice.

In her exclusive interview with Kimmel, "The Bachelorette" will divulge the traits of her ideal companion as she begins her journey to find love in the show's seventh installment, premiering this spring on ABC. It's an interview you definitely will not want to miss.

Morrow-TV: The Bachelor reflects on bad dating history | ScrippsNews

Why in the world would a guy like Brad Womack -- who's handsome, personable and has a few bucks in his pocket -- need to go on "The Bachelor" to find a woman?

"I work a lot," said the Austin, Texas, resident, who's ready to announce which of the final two ladies he'll choose to marry in the season finale of "The Bachelor" (8 p.m. EDT Monday, ABC). "Austin is a small city. I never date anyone who hasn't dated a friend of mine.

"I welcome the opportunity to date 30 women I've never seen before."

With this being his second time on "The Bachelor" and having rejected all the ladies last time around, Womack said he is taking a second stab at finding love.

But, like us all, he has had bad dating experiences, especially after his first time on the show. "In the middle of one date, my date looks at me and says, 'Why are we even here? You can't commit anyway.' That blew me out of the water."

From then on, "I couldn't figure out if someone was going out with me to blow me out of the water or because I was on 'The Bachelor' or because they wanted to spend real time with me."

He claims not to be much of a dater. "Before ('The Bachelor') and after, I have only been on a handful of dates my entire life, maybe eight to 10 dates, and that has been it," says the bar owner.

Womack has never been left on a date, but he says he has been cheated on. During the opener of "The Bachelor" this season, Womack was greeted with a slap by one of the contestants.

He claims the slap was not staged and no sound effects were involved. And after she did it, they all laughed.

Has he had any good dates?

Well, he did go out with a girl one time and they ended up in a relationship spanning four years.

"I call that a good date," he deadpanned.

The next ABC Bachelorette will be announced on Jimmy Kimmel Live on March 14
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Behind the Scenes at WTA: Brad (VIDEO)

Women Tell All

No matter what happens on Monday night's finale of "The Bachelor," Charlotte's Emily Maynard will emerge a winner.

The 24-year-old hospital event planner has not only survived the season to end up a favorite for bachelor Brad Womack's heart, she managed to do so with her dignity intact.

Maynard made a huge impression on "Bachelor" fans in the premiere episode when she revealed her tragic back story: She was engaged to NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick in 2004 when Hendrick and several family members were killed in a plane crash. A week after the crash, Maynard discovered she was pregnant with Hendrick's baby. She's now the single mother of a 5-year-old daughter, Ricki.

Maynard's story might have won her sympathy votes early on, but she really earned America's love with her Southern charm and by being three things rarely associated with the show: poised, dignified and graceful.

One of her rivals for Womack's attention described Maynard this way on the show: "She's like this itsy-bitsy Barbie doll, with the soul of Mother Teresa. So you want to hate her, but you can't because you can't hate Mother Teresa, you've got to love her. So no one hates Emily. Great. Awesome."

On a show where backbiting and subterfuge are practically de rigueur, that's saying something.

From the start, Womack, a bar owner from Austin, Texas, has seemed smitten with Maynard. He pawed at other bachelorettes and did his share of making out with them. But around Maynard, Womack appeared as nervous as a teenager, desperate to show how respectful he could be, struggling to put his feelings for her into words.

Say what you will about the show and the improbability of two people actually falling in love under such circumstances: By season's end Maynard and Womack had admitted to each other that they were, indeed, falling. Maynard has said she hopes Womack will choose her in the finale.

But another woman is in contention for that proposal: Chantal O'Brien, a divorced executive assistant from the Seattle area and the daughter of former Seattle Seahawks football player Mike O'Brien.

Womack seems to like her a great deal (even if she does cry quite a bit). But viewers have noted that Womack seems much more serious about Maynard, and online spoilers predict Maynard is the one he will choose.

But spoilers have been wrong, and "Bachelor" producers are known for editing the show to fool fans. So viewers will have to tune in Monday night to see what happens.
    Will bachelor choose a Charlotte woman? - CharlotteObserver.com
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Starcasm.net article

It seems that The Bachelor contestant Chantal O’Brien has a thing for talented lead singers from Seattle! Prior to her marriage to Jason Vena of the band Acceptance, Chantal went to prom with Nic Newsham, lead singer for Gatsby’s American Dream!

Or at least that’s the claim of the person who sent us the above photo, allegedly of Chantal and Nic at the Bellevue Christian High School 2000 senior prom. (Perhaps a little bit of foreshadowing there in the bottom of the picture – is that a single red rose I see?)

I dunno Brad – unless you whip out a guitar or at least a microphone I think your chances with Chantal are slim at best! And she doesn’t seem to go for the country type so you’re going to need to leave your Texas roots behind and get a little of that Seattle edge!

Want to know more about the lovely Chantal O’Brien? Be sure to see our Bachelor File profile post on her with more details about her relationship with Jason Vena as well as her family and current occupation!

If you have any other fun photos of Chantal or even some fun stories feel free to contact us at starcasmtips (at) yahoo.com!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast