Page 1 of 261 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

A fresh start to a broken thread. Please keep comments to screen cap discovery and dissection.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    A fresh start to a broken thread. Please keep comments to screen cap discovery and dissection.
    I have a question about a screencap that is driving me crazy. I will do my best to describe it because for the life of me I can't seem to post the photo. Its a picture of Brad in a dark suit, blue shirt and stripped tie. The sun is setting behind him. I thought it was the rose ceremony at Costa Rica but it does not match. I have not seen it in any of the episodes. The photo is over at Jokers. So if someone can pm me, I can direct you to the exact photo I am describing.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    I have a question about a screencap that is driving me crazy. I will do my best to describe it because for the life of me I can't seem to post the photo. Its a picture of Brad in a dark suit, blue shirt and stripped tie. The sun is setting behind him. I thought it was the rose ceremony at Costa Rica but it does not match. I have not seen it in any of the episodes. The photo is over at Jokers. So if someone can pm me, I can direct you to the exact photo I am describing.
    He wore that during a rose ceremony in the first part of the season. There is video on Jokers with him talking to Madison before the rc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post
    He wore that during a rose ceremony in the first part of the season. There is video on Jokers with him talking to Madison before the rc.
    Thanks, someone said it was the rose ceremony at episode 2. I am going to go watch that episode now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post
    yeah , I told her it was his 2nd RC suit. SHe's going to rewatch it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post

In looking back at some of the screen caps, I notices something that I think clearly shows how comfortable Brad is with Ricki and vice versa. In the third shot the high five, which obviously seems to be rather spontaneous, (i.e doubtful that it could be producer driven) but the last shot - says a lot to me. He is covering her eyes and the back of her head. That is surely a sign of being comfortable. I know many 5 year olds that you would not be able to do that do. JMO
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    In looking back at some of the screen caps, I notices something that I think clearly shows how comfortable Brad is with Ricki and vice versa. In the third shot the high five, which obviously seems to be rather spontaneous, (i.e doubtful that it could be producer driven) but the last shot - says a lot to me. He is covering her eyes and the back of her head. That is surely a sign of being comfortable. I know many 5 year olds that you would not be able to do that do. JMO
    I wish somehow a screenshot could have been captured with the grin on her face when Brad was helping tuck her in. It was the cutest thing. A picture is definitely worth a thousand words sometimes.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I wish somehow a screenshot could have been captured with the grin on her face when Brad was helping tuck her in. It was the cutest thing. A picture is definitely worth a thousand words sometimes.
    That scene was too cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    That scene was too cute!
    AWWWWWW! You, da schnit, girlfriend!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    That scene was too cute!
    Thanks for posting this picture; that is so sweet, one of the best pictures of the season! Also how cute was it when Emily asked Brad to come upstairs and he said "Can I?" He was so excited.