Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena View Post
    Can anyone zoom in on the times on his watch?
    This was discussed ad nauseam yesterday - and for the most part is pretty inconclusive It's a few pages back... we started looking right after Monday's show

Also, to the other poster - possessionista dot com should take you to her page
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I think the screencaps from ATFRC and the media blitz with Brad and Emily will tell the tale. I CAN'T wait!!! Especially if his getting choked up at the WTA or WTN is any indication of how he feels.
    Me too. Everyone's making such a big deal about the retakes but Trista had to do the same thing because Ryan was so emotional while proposing and we all thought that was so romantic at the time. I think the fact Brad had to do retakes is just as romantic. Some have called him a robot but I think he'll prove to everyone he's a big ol' softy on the inside come proposing time...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Me too. Everyone's making such a big deal about the retakes but Trista had to do the same thing because Ryan was so emotional while proposing and we all thought that was so romantic at the time. I think the fact Brad had to do retakes is just as romantic. Some have called him a robot but I think he'll prove to everyone he's a big ol' softy on the inside come proposing time...
    Yep I don't see what the big deal is about the "re-shoots" don't they have to reshoot all of the proposal's for all of the seasons
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Interesting that Chantal doesn't have her watch on..And she looks so sunburned..How did she get so sunburned? Something is off with this whole ending.

I wonder how many retakes they would want to do if the F1 said "No, no way am I interested in marrying you!"
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bjf View Post
    Haven't kept up with all the awesome sleuthing (the best part of show!). Has anyone explained this screencap of Brad crying in the limo?
    While each to his own speculation, I, personally, think he's overwhelmed with emotion or he's worried Emily will be a no show.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    While each to his own speculation, I, personally, think he's overwhelmed with emotion or he's worried Emily will be a no show.
    I dont' think he thinks she'll be a no show - but worried she may not accept his proposal.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Interesting that Chantal doesn't have her watch on..And she looks so sunburned..How did she get so sunburned? Something is off with this whole ending.

Could've come from her downtime between filming.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

bjf
    FORT Newbie

Has it been determined that Brad meets Chantel at a different location than where the actual FRC takes place? Perhaps that may explain his emotions in the limo.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf View Post
    Has it been determined that Brad meets Chantel at a different location than where the actual FRC takes place? Perhaps that may explain his emotions in the limo.
    No, only speculated.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono