Page 97 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

bjf
    FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Haven't kept up with all the awesome sleuthing (the best part of show!). Has anyone explained this screencap of Brad crying in the limo?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I think it means we're going to be getting a very dry, rehearsed-looking FRC proposal and acceptance, just like we've seen Bremily all season long. There can never be a re-take to equal the initial reaction, I don't care how long they stand there and re-do it. I know it's supposed to be done for different camera angles and such, but this exact thing is what ruins this show for me. Just give us the daggon reality! <sigh>
    Hear Hear!!! I want to see the initial reaction and ceremony but then again, Ryan and Trista's couldn't have been more beautiful... Shhhhhh... going to get locked if we keep this up as if it isn't about screencaps or maybe it is... they just haven't been posted yet!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I haven't been on much the last few days so have no idea if this was talked about....they showed Brad and his brothers having this serious talk and then the nude guys and all the hysterical laughing and stuff and then went back and filmed the serious conversation. It hit me then just how rehearsed, written and fake this show really is. I am going to watch the finale cause I want to finish what I started (started watching the show with Brad, will end watching the show with Brad) and then I am through. Ashley is of no interest to me.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Of course it isn’t new – I think it’s the idea that it was re-shot 4 times takes away from the romance of it. I can see them reshooting the shot where he puts it on her finger a couple of times to get the money shot – but the actual proposal? It does seem odd – I would imagine by the 4th time we’d hear Emily say “give me that dag-gone ring”.
    I guess I read it wrong..I was thinking 4 times..once for the show and 3 others at other times...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf View Post
    Haven't kept up with all the awesome sleuthing (the best part of show!). Has anyone explained this screencap of Brad crying in the limo?
    My thought was that he had just been dumped...but that was before all this buzz about Chantal and Emily...so who knows.

Don't know if this was brought up, but Possessionista just posted a sneak peek of the FRC dresses, and she says that although Emily's dress looks peach, it is in fact gold. And that she chose the most affordable of the bunch that was presented to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I can't tell if it is lighter for Chantal or Em

Can anyone zoom in on the times on his watch?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    LOL- US weekly is usually full of sh** now we're using it as a sleuthing tool??

It wouldn't shock me for ABC/MF to release more tomorrow or Friday.
    Actually, they came out with the details and pictures of Roberto In the boat on his way to the FRC. Remember how they said F1 was sweating so much? People magazine also came out with details which I posted at the time. That's why I'm looking forward to getting my magazine friday. If we're taking all the bad stuff from these mags as gospel, why wouldn't we do the same with the good stuff?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Can someone please PM me where I can find Posessionista's pics? Thanks!

ETA: Got it! Thanks guys : )
    Last edited by lauva; 03-09-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Actually, they came out with the details and pictures of Roberto In the boat on his way to the FRC. Remember how they said F1 was sweating so much? People magazine also came out with details which I posted at the time. That's why I'm looking forward to getting my magazine friday. If we're taking all the bad stuff from these mags as gospel, why wouldn't we do the same with the good stuff?
    I wasn't around - I was off on vacation, so I didn't see any media about Roberto and Ali.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono