Page 94 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    I seem to remember that Ali's MTP were 2 different days & wasn't Jake's 2 different days too?
    the majority are 2 different days, but some have been done on the same day or at the same time - Jen and SAdie.....that was awkward.

Didn't Jason crash Jesse's MTP? or was that a second meet?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    Just a reminder everyone when doing sunset angles etc. In the Southern Hemisphere the sun is in the North at noon...not the South, so sun comes from the North moving to the west for sunset. You are probably all taking this into account, but didn't want any of you wasting time measuring angles etc, if you had the wrong direction. Thanks
    Karey
    well, aren't you just a smartie pants today thank you.... that will probably help us out!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    well, aren't you just a smartie pants today thank you.... that will probably help us out!!
    if we ever get any real SCs to compare. problem is we don't have the ladies at the same spot - we only have Chantal out of the limo and Emily coming down the stairs. Everything is pointing to Em F1 anyway. Is it Monday yet?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    if we ever get any real SCs to compare. problem is we don't have the ladies at the same spot - we only have Chantal out of the limo and Emily coming down the stairs. Everything is pointing to Em F1 anyway. Is it Monday yet?
    I'll be glad when we get screencaps of Em with the family. We have them of Chantal on MTP and LCD and FRC but NOTHING of Emily with the family. Sigh!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    LOL- US weekly is usually full of sh** now we're using it as a sleuthing tool??

It wouldn't shock me for ABC/MF to release more tomorrow or Friday.
    I agree on US Weekly BUT, since I pointed out the 20 minute time frame for letting F2 go because I think that lines up with this.

Say this pic is just a shot taken for previews. We know it is at 4:17.

And let's just say Chris' watch says 5:something like I think it does...

He lets her go in 20 minutes or less. And then we see him standing with the ring in this one at 6:11...

Timewise this works out, right? All speculation of course. ha!

Quote Originally Posted by realityrp View Post
    I agree on US Weekly BUT, since I pointed out the 20 minute time frame for letting F2 go because I think that lines up with this.

Say this pic is just a shot taken for previews. We know it is at 4:17.

And let's just say Chris' watch says 5:something like I think it does...

He lets her go in 20 minutes or less. And then we see him standing with the ring in this one at 6:11...

Timewise this works out, right? All speculation of course. ha!
    I think those first pictures and the time stamps of 4ish are just promo shots! I don't think he is actually in the REAL moment. No way, they make him stand out there until Chantal arrives much later! And posts have already shown the sun sets at 7:30.

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Those rocks are at the back of the building, aren't they or should I say boulders and also where Brad grabs the ring before he heads to where the FRC is being held.
    This is also where we have the footage of him pacing. Seems like a normal reaction to what he is about to do.

FORT Fan

I guess until there is a shot of Chantal standing at the podium we won't know until Monday. I would think though if was really that concerned about Chantal being led on he would have let her go the day before and not let her get all dolled up.

I really don't think Fleiss gave him a choice. And also, Brad may have thought LONG and HARD the night before the FRC about what he was going to do up until the FRC. Do I think it was ever possibly going to be Chantal, nope. He just didn't know what to do about Emily. He's scared to death. I think we will see that in next weeks episode. I don't know when all that emotion and the crying with the family took place. Wasn't it the day before the FRC?

ETA: I GIVE UP! I tried to delete the bolded because it's shown twice in my reply but it isn't working and I'm not doing it a 4th time! So frustrating... I suck at SO many things![/QUOTE]

IMO this is also why we see all the emotion and tearing up in the limo.

FORT Newbie

I think those first pictures and the time stamps of 4ish are just promo shots! I don't think he is actually in the REAL moment. No way, they make him stand out there until Chantal arrives much later! And posts have already shown the sun sets at 7:30.
    I agree! That's why I think I was thrown by the 5ish time on Chris' watch. When, really, I think that's probably what time it is when Chantal and Chris are at the limo. He lets her go quickly and Emily arrives around between 615 and 630.

Quote Originally Posted by realityrp View Post
    I agree! That's why I think I was thrown by the 5ish time on Chris' watch. When, really, I think that's probably what time it is when Chantal and Chris are at the limo. He lets her go quickly and Emily arrives around between 615 and 630.
    Okay, the romantic in me is thinking a tad later because it is when the sun and the moon collide!!!