Page 93 of 261 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Just a reminder everyone when doing sunset angles etc. In the Southern Hemisphere the sun is in the North at noon...not the South, so sun comes from the North moving to the west for sunset. You are probably all taking this into account, but didn't want any of you wasting time measuring angles etc, if you had the wrong direction. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Both girls have MTP the same day correct? And we know Chantal went first..So I think that brad would have the same shirt on for both or did they change?
    Oh, see I thought they met them on different days! Whoops! Shows you how many seasons I have watched.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Both girls have MTP the same day correct? And we know Chantal went first..So I think that brad would have the same shirt on for both or did they change?
    It could be two different days.....last season Ali's MTP dates were on two different days. She was wearing two different outfits. So the hugging SIL shirt that is blue could be from Emily's MTP date. Right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I'm also not buying Chantal knew she wasn't F1. I think she definitely feels there is a strong possibility, she isn't but she doesn't KNOW! She's scared and she isn't thinking clearly anymore. Who can truly reason out WHAT to THINK in that situation esp with cameras everywhere just everything going on..... meeting the family... LCD....PI! Alot happening up until the FRC.
    Didn't Ali say that the Bach/ette always gives their F1 the best final date? Shark tank doesn't really leave a lot of room for romance, eh? Romantic sightseeing and helicopter ride? This isn't even a close call--- Emily F1 all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    It could be two different days.....last season Ali's MTP dates were on two different days. She was wearing two different outfits. So the hugging SIL shirt that is blue could be from Emily's MTP date. Right?
    I seem to remember that Ali's MTP were 2 different days & wasn't Jake's 2 different days too?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by lvp033 View Post
    Didn't Ali say that the Bach/ette always gives their F1 the best final date? Shark tank doesn't really leave a lot of room for romance, eh? Romantic sightseeing and helicopter ride? This isn't even a close call--- Emily F1 all the way!
    Oh, I agree but Brad hit a snag when his family became concerned because Emily had a child and they wanted to make SURE he was ready for that. He's obviously in love but is he thinking clearly? They are just looking out for his best interest. And then BOOM... he has been turned upside down because until that moment... he was SURE! I think he's still sure but family has a way of making you listen to what you don't want to hear.

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    HA okay first ... I don't think limo driver gave to craps about where he was parking when it came to the winery. It just happens to be in a very unfortunate place. Second, in a perfect world everyone would do what Ali did but I don't know if that's the case here. Only because BFC said there was nothing out of the ordinary about the FRC.

What does throw me off is that the source for US Weekly is saying that from the time F2 arrived til the time she was put back in the limo was only like 20 min. That does seem really quick especially since it seems like there is alot of walking involved from point A to point B.

I guess until there is a shot of Chantal standing at the podium we won't know until Monday. I would think though if was really that concerned about Chantal being led on he would have let her go the day before and not let her get all dolled up.
    LOL- US weekly is usually full of sh** now we're using it as a sleuthing tool??

It wouldn't shock me for ABC/MF to release more tomorrow or Friday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    I seem to remember that Ali's MTP were 2 different days & wasn't Jake's 2 different days too?
    Yeah I think so. Since we don't see any caps from Emily's MTP date, I think the hugging SIL cap could be when on Em's date and he wears a "blue" shirt again.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

ETA: I GIVE UP! I tried to delete the bolded because it's shown twice in my reply but it isn't working and I'm not doing it a 4th time! So frustrating... I suck at SO many things!
    hint: I always put a space between the last word or period and the bracket of the Quote - that way it's easier to not capture the bracket. hope this helps.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    hint: I always put a space between the last word or period and the bracket of the Quote - that way it's easier to not capture the bracket. hope this helps.