Page 92 of 261 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by realityrp View Post
    I'm also beginning to wonder if Chantal even makes it to the podium. Why would he spare Ashley the rose ceremony when he knew he wasn't going to pick her and then make Chantal walk to the podium to let her go? Just doesn't make sense why he would think more of his F3's feelings than his F2's. This would also explain why we never see Chantal past the limo...
    I posted this thought in another thread but it pertains to your question. I think he let Chantel know what he was feeling and had planned to let her go F3 but then Ashley checked out completely and he had no option but to let her go otherwise people would be going?????? After Brad lets Ashley go he asks if both women want to continue on with this journey and I think that was directed at Chantel. That would explain the 'thanks babe' because otherwise if she had left people would be thinking Emily was chosen simply because nobody else was left. If this is true then Chantel showed a great deal of class and she has my total respect.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    [/B]
    I really don't think Fleiss gave him a choice. And also, Brad may have thought LONG and HARD about what he was going to do up until the FRC. I don't know when all that emotion and the crying with the family took place. Wasn't it the day before the FRC?
    I still can't figure out that darn SC and we will probably never even see it.

I took the SC of the shirt he wore on Chantal's MTP and changed the color every which way I could and still couldn't get it look the same.

I think the Navy-ish shirt with naked man might be the day of the FRC. So all that's left is Emily's MTP which is where I think it's from. I'll go try to pull the SC's

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    HA okay first ... I don't think limo driver gave to craps about where he was parking when it came to the winery. It just happens to be in a very unfortunate place. Second, in a perfect world everyone would do what Ali did but I don't know if that's the case here. Only because BFC said there was nothing out of the ordinary about the FRC.

What does throw me off is that the source for US Weekly is saying that from the time F2 arrived til the time she was put back in the limo was only like 20 min. That does seem really quick especially since it seems like there is alot of walking involved from point A to point B.

I guess until there is a shot of Chantal standing at the podium we won't know until Monday. I would think though if was really that concerned about Chantal being led on he would have let her go the day before and not let her get all dolled up.
    I guess until there is a shot of Chantal standing at the podium we won't know until Monday. I would think though if was really that concerned about Chantal being led on he would have let her go the day before and not let her get all dolled up.[/QUOTE]
    I really don't think Fleiss gave him a choice. And also, Brad may have thought LONG and HARD the night before the FRC about what he was going to do up until the FRC. Do I think it was ever possibly going to be Chantal, nope. He just didn't know what to do about Emily. He's scared to death. I think we will see that in next weeks episode. I don't know when all that emotion and the crying with the family took place. Wasn't it the day before the FRC?

ETA: I GIVE UP! I tried to delete the bolded because it's shown twice in my reply but it isn't working and I'm not doing it a 4th time! So frustrating... I suck at SO many things!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I took the SC of the shirt he wore on Chantal's MTP and changed the color every which way I could and still couldn't get it look the same.

I think the Navy-ish shirt with naked man might be the day of the FRC. So all that's left is Emily's MTP which is where I think it's from. I'll go try to pull the SC's
    When I look at that sc with Brad and his SIL I see him smiling/laughing NOT crying.. do we actually have a good view of that to see that he is actually crying?

I think he was either hugging her when he first saw her or when he was leaving...

FORT Fan

Well the only thing that I do is to look at the Style of the shirt more than the color..Chantal has the button down front pockets and like a double cover over the button holes..
    I am trying to figure out when it happened when we see Brad talking to his bro's about walking away..I think he telling them that IF his F1 doesn't chose him..He will walk away..But I can't figure out what shirt he has on in that cap either...

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I guess until there is a shot of Chantal standing at the podium we won't know until Monday. I would think though if was really that concerned about Chantal being led on he would have let her go the day before and not let her get all dolled up.
    I really don't think Fleiss gave him a choice. And also, Brad may have thought LONG and HARD the night before the FRC about what he was going to do up until the FRC. Do I think it was ever possibly going to be Chantal, nope. He just didn't know what to do about Emily. He's scared to death. I think we will see that in next weeks episode. I don't know when all that emotion and the crying with the family took place. Wasn't it the day before the FRC?
    Maybe Brad meets Chantal somewhere else in the winery..We need someone to do the aierial view and outline the path like we did for Molly/Melissa & Jason's season.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    When I look at that sc with Brad and his SIL I see him smiling/laughing NOT crying.. do we actually have a good view of that to see that he is actually crying?

I think he was either hugging her when he first saw her or when he was leaving...
    Maybe his emotions went from crying to smiling after her talk with him and comforting him... resulting in a hug and a kiss on the shoulder. He was emotionally worn out!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

nookmadazy posted this in the new F1 thread and it may help our timeline...

Just bought the new US weekly...

- Brad says he knew "early on" who was F1
    - Women arrived around 5pm
    - F2 breakup took only 20 minutes
    - F2 end was "quick and dramatic"
    - Brad proposed 4 times to get different camera angles
    - F1 said "yes" all four times
    - Lots of excitement...director hugged brad and kissed winner

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by realityrp View Post
    I'm also beginning to wonder if Chantal even makes it to the podium. Why would he spare Ashley the rose ceremony when he knew he wasn't going to pick her and then make Chantal walk to the podium to let her go? Just doesn't make sense why he would think more of his F3's feelings than his F2's. This would also explain why we never see Chantal past the limo...
    Spared Ashley the rejection in front of the other two women. The rest of America still saw it. Why is Chantal any different? Doesn't reject her in front of Emily, but we're still going to see it. One of the final two is going to be rejected and it's going to hit our televisions. No if, ands, or buts about it. And IMO if I was about to be dumped, I'd rather be looking sexy and done up.

I think this is the day of the FRC because it looks like the shirt he is wearing when he picks out the ring.

Here is him picking the ring in what appears to be the same shirt.

Shirt on Chantal's MTP

Hugging SC