Page 91 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

  1. #901
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quickly catching up before I have to run... the winery building is oriented rouglhly N-S.... so Emily's stepping out twd the WNW when she steps out There should be nothing shading her... so the sun hitting her is the FULL force of the sun at that time -- not very strong, so sunset.

    Chantal's on the other side of the building, so we have that shading her... so all we have to go by is the blown parts of the picture - the sun's too harsh to be sunset.. so I'd say that's in the aft.. ie, F2
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  2. #902
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    I did the same to this SC of Brad


    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #903
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I don't want to quote anyone because I had to run errands yesterday after I made my bold prediction but I have finally caught up and want to say a few things that reflect several posts made. First, I am without a doubt absolutely positive Emily is F1 as I have been up until Lithargic posted and then still had to get back on the Em train about 5 days after he posted. Brad is just TOO easy to read. With that being said, I LOVE the sleuthing of screencaps. It's why I am here... these women or you guys ARE THE VERY BEST at it. SECOND TO NO ONE!!!! I suck at it and sit back in amazement!

    Okay, on to my next thought. The initial shots of Brad early are promo shots. He's NOT standing out there all that dime waiting for these ladies. I mean even the shot of him looking at the ring looks staged to me. Second thought, WHY ON EARTH if that is where he would be dropping the F2 off did they not SMOOTH over that HUGE clump of DIRT close to the limo when he was putting what I believe to be Chantal back in the car. She is so pretty and it's such a special day, if it was to be the good-bye did they leave that area in such a mess! Again, because Brad got his final wish... he WAS NOT going to put Chantal through the heartbreak of standing at the FRC podium and watch her sadly hope she is F1. It's just not his style, I don't care what Fleiss wants.
    Do you think those picture of Brad walking in the rocks" out front is where he meets Chantal to say good-bye?

  4. #904
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Do you think those picture of Brad walking in the rocks" out front is where he meets Chantal to say good-bye?
    Those rocks are at the back of the building, aren't they or should I say boulders and also where Brad grabs the ring before he heads to where the FRC is being held.

    I'll bring up my first post I made yesterday.



    I know everyone is sick of me saying it but I'm going to say it again. Chantal doesn't make it to the FRC podium. I don't think this is the same location Emily is dropped off. Aren't there two roads leading in? Brad meets Chantal somewhere other than at that podium, talks to her then escorts her back to the car. Then he walks through the boulders somewhere, grabs the ring off that rock and to the FRC location at the winery he goes. But we shall seeee!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  5. #905
    FORT Newbie CurlyKissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post



    His body in this photo seems to be an overlay of the background. Someone with better photoshop skills than I may be able to comment.
    It's the artificial lighting that's giving that effect, IMHO.

    Also...if there are roughly 2 hours between F1 and F2...it very easily could have clouded over/cleared up within that time frame. We can't assume anything based on the direct/diffused sunlight.

  6. #906
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    I'm also beginning to wonder if Chantal even makes it to the podium. Why would he spare Ashley the rose ceremony when he knew he wasn't going to pick her and then make Chantal walk to the podium to let her go? Just doesn't make sense why he would think more of his F3's feelings than his F2's. This would also explain why we never see Chantal past the limo...

  7. #907
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Quickly catching up before I have to run... the winery building is oriented rouglhly N-S.... so Emily's stepping out twd the WNW when she steps out There should be nothing shading her... so the sun hitting her is the FULL force of the sun at that time -- not very strong, so sunset.

    Chantal's on the other side of the building, so we have that shading her... so all we have to go by is the blown parts of the picture - the sun's too harsh to be sunset.. so I'd say that's in the aft.. ie, F2
    actually, I believe she'd be going N when exiting the building which would put the sun at her left.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  8. #908
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    If it isn't too much trouble, can someone please tell me how to post pictures? Someone asked why Emily has bricks behind her and we don't see any in the other pics. I have found some pics that show the glass doors open into the brick-walled restaurant. You can even see the chandelier that looks like a torch in the picture of her and CH coming down the stairs. Thanks!

  9. #909
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by realityrp View Post
    I'm also beginning to wonder if Chantal even makes it to the podium. Why would he spare Ashley the rose ceremony when he knew he wasn't going to pick her and then make Chantal walk to the podium to let her go? Just doesn't make sense why he would think more of his F3's feelings than his F2's. This would also explain why we never see Chantal past the limo...
    Exactly or ITA! He cared about Chantal just as he obviously did with the girls at the WTA or WTN, he was happy to see them. He made some really great friends. And WHO wouldn't. What wonderful young ladies!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  10. #910
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I don't want to quote anyone because I had to run errands yesterday after I made my bold prediction but I have finally caught up and want to say a few things that reflect several posts made. First, I am without a doubt absolutely positive Emily is F1 as I have been up until Lithargic posted and then still had to get back on the Em train about 5 days after he posted. Brad is just TOO easy to read. With that being said, I LOVE the sleuthing of screencaps. It's why I am here... these women or you guys ARE THE VERY BEST at it. SECOND TO NO ONE!!!! I suck at it and sit back in amazement!

    Okay, on to my next thought. The initial shots of Brad early are promo shots. He's NOT standing out there all that dime waiting for these ladies. I mean even the shot of him looking at the ring looks staged to me. Second thought, WHY ON EARTH if that is where he would be dropping the F2 off did they not SMOOTH over that HUGE clump of DIRT close to the limo when he was putting what I believe to be Chantal back in the car. She is so pretty and it's such a special day, if it was to be the good-bye did they leave that area in such a mess! Again, because Brad got his final wish... he WAS NOT going to put Chantal through the heartbreak of standing at the FRC podium and watch her sadly hope she is F1. It's just not his style, I don't care what Fleiss wants.
    HA okay first ... I don't think limo driver gave to craps about where he was parking when it came to the winery. It just happens to be in a very unfortunate place. Second, in a perfect world everyone would do what Ali did but I don't know if that's the case here. Only because BFC said there was nothing out of the ordinary about the FRC.

    What does throw me off is that the source for US Weekly is saying that from the time F2 arrived til the time she was put back in the limo was only like 20 min. That does seem really quick especially since it seems like there is alot of walking involved from point A to point B.

    I guess until there is a shot of Chantal standing at the podium we won't know until Monday. I would think though if was really that concerned about Chantal being led on he would have let her go the day before and not let her get all dolled up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.