Page 9 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    This is also the way the Reality Steve spoiled that they were filmed. If the watches truly indicate that this is indeed how they actually occurred, then the significance for sleuthing, imo, is that it is indeed after Anguilla ( the 1-1 with Emily and the horrible group date) that the tide turned, and Emily went to F1 in Brad's mind.He told the producers his projected final order at that point. Notices the way they are filmed (not aired) is the same as preceding season: Emily/ RobertoF1; Chantal/ChrisF2; Shawntel/KirkF4; Ashley/FrankF3

They aired for whatever reason they wished...drama? Notice that quite often F2 is aired 2nd, and F4 is aired 3rd.
    IMO, Emily was always F1. He showed interest in her from day one. Anquilla only sealed the fact that he was indeed in love. We saw this with his date with Emily, before the date from hell. You might could say this if the date from hell had happen first but it didn't, it was after Emily's date. Brad said from the beginning of his interviews, that he fell early and fast, when he fall, he fall hard.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Yeah the stylist could of at least looked at her before sending her out the door. Emily is so beautiful! I wish they would have put her in a different color and something more age appropriate. The color totally screams boring and bland to me. She can pull of things that I couldn't in my wildest dreams including that blue dress from F21 with her $1500 shoes!

What she is wearing on the FRC day shouldn't matter to Brad anyways so I guess it's all good in the end. I'm sure he will tell her she looks beautiful even if she walked down the steps in a potato sack.
    Is this the same stylist that made over Ashley? Because nothing screams beautiful young would-be fiance like peach chiffon. There is no way that is her taste, nor do I think red lipstick and one-dimensional hair color is Ashley's.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

well if that is her FRC dress whomever dressed her and did her makeup needs to be taken out back and shot..she should have looked like the viabrant young woman she is instead of a 40 yr old
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    IMO, Emily was always F1. He showed interest in her from day one. Anquilla only sealed the fact that he was indeed in love. We saw this with his date with Emily, before the date from hell. You might could say this if the date from hell had happen first but it didn't, it was after Emily's date. Brad said from the beginning of his interviews, that he fell early and fast, when he fall, he fall hard.
    I hope you are right....I keep "doubting" whether Emily as F1 is true. We need screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I hope you are right....I keep "doubting" whether Emily as F1 is true. We need screencaps.
    Well I have no doubt. If it's anybody but her, I would say they really want Brad mighty bad. I don't know if I can come behind all that. Then we have the starbucks comment. I caught the meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I actually agree with you after re-watching when BG spoiler came out. He started falling for her early. His feelings for her grew as season progressed. Feelings for Chantal were already waning before Anguilla, as he was cold and closed off to her at the ILY in Costa Rica and he was iffy on the Costa Rica 1 on 1. If you compare Catalina to Costa Rica to SA you will see a definite waning with Brantal. I think she would've been F4 if not for Shawntel trying to use him to get freedom and Ash wanting to finish school.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well if that is her FRC dress whomever dressed her and did her makeup needs to be taken out back and shot..she should have looked like the viabrant young woman she is instead of a 40 yr old
    I thought, once upon a time at least, the F1 and F2 were given choices of dresses to choose from and made the decision of what to wear on their own. Maybe this has changed, but I kind of doubt it, does not make sense.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Seriously it seems like we are going back to Prom with this thing in the 90's.

Just looked at Brad's FRC outfit. Maybe she was put in such a soft color to counter all of that black Brad is wearing. Might be a good combination with the African sunset as well.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Are they going to have another picnic?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."