Page 7 of 261 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa? View Post
    He has the leather strap watch on in the video showcasing his loft which includes the kite drawing from little Ricki.

But something else I keep wondering is why they held a tight shot on his bar in his loft. It probably means nothing but a poster on here pointed out that Morgantown is home to one of America's finest glass makers in response to another poster who indicated he found info on a Mr. Maynard who is a Morgantown mine owner with a Key West address.

I couldn't figure out why the poster threw that info out here. Maybe they were just giving an interesting fact about Morgantown. But it makes me wonder if the glass decanters with the W or the shot glasses on his bar were a gift from Emily or her father. This is based on RS info that Emily's father went to S. A.

There is also a green handblown vase in his apartment by the sofa that is behind him in the final shot of him in that video.

None of this may mean anything but its something I've been thinking about.

Well, Brad did say in his first season that a phone call would not be sufficient in order to ask for a woman's hand in marriage. He would have to ask face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Oh dear, I think that question gets asked weekly and I want to do something violent each time I see it. I'm interested in that peach dress. I think it's gonna be better for whatever occasion than is expected. The girl has had too many wins this season fashion-wise to screw this up. This is my hope anyway. Fwiw, I don't think it's that bad BUT we shall see...
    When we see the rest of the dress, we may think differently about it or not. I think that color looks good on her. The makeup not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa? View Post
    He has the leather strap watch on in the video showcasing his loft which includes the kite drawing from little Ricki.

But something else I keep wondering is why they held a tight shot on his bar in his loft. It probably means nothing but a poster on here pointed out that Morgantown is home to one of America's finest glass makers in response to another poster who indicated he found info on a Mr. Maynard who is a Morgantown mine owner with a Key West address.

I couldn't figure out why the poster threw that info out here. Maybe they were just giving an interesting fact about Morgantown. But it makes me wonder if the glass decanters with the W or the shot glasses on his bar were a gift from Emily or her father. This is based on RS info that Emily's father went to S. A.

There is also a green handblown vase in his apartment by the sofa that is behind him in the final shot of him in that video.

None of this may mean anything but its something I've been thinking about.
    Wow, you are observant!!! Anything I post seems to be slanted as living in the land of make believe! Or so that is what I've been told. We all get to see how this plays out. I can't wait! Bring ON the FRC caps!!! PLEASE
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    We can only hope they are decent ones that might give us something to sleuth!! (For those who still think it's worthwhile).
    Even if the spoilers are right during the season it is always still relevant to sleuth out information seen through the screencaps we get. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Even if the spoilers are right during the season it is always still relevant to sleuth out information seen through the screencaps we get. IMO
    Oh, I agree - hoping everyone will continue the sleuthing if we get some decent FRC shots - I'm just hopeless at it so I have to rely on others - always amazed at the different details they see that are totally oblivious to me until I go back and look.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Oh, I agree - hoping everyone will continue the sleuthing if we get some decent FRC shots - I'm just hopeless at it so I have to rely on others - always amazed at the different details they see that are totally oblivious to me until I go back and look.
    ME TOO Logic, ME TOO!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Em’s date – filmed first

Chantal’s 2nd

Shawntel’s 3rd

Ashley's was last
    This is also the way the Reality Steve spoiled that they were filmed. If the watches truly indicate that this is indeed how they actually occurred, then the significance for sleuthing, imo, is that it is indeed after Anguilla ( the 1-1 with Emily and the horrible group date) that the tide turned, and Emily went to F1 in Brad's mind.

He told the producers his projected final order at that point. Notices the way they are filmed (not aired) is the same as preceding season: Emily/ RobertoF1; Chantal/ChrisF2; Shawntel/KirkF4; Ashley/FrankF3

They aired for whatever reason they wished...drama? Notice that quite often F2 is aired 2nd, and F4 is aired 3rd.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Regular

How long is WTA tonight? I'm getting antsy waiting for caps!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    This is also the way the Reality Steve spoiled that they were filmed. If the watches truly indicate that this is indeed how they actually occurred, then the significance for sleuthing, imo, is that it is indeed after Anguilla ( the 1-1 with Emily and the horrible group date) that the tide turned, and Emily went to F1 in Brad's mind.

He told the producers his projected final order at that point. Notices the way they are filmed (not aired) is the same as preceding season: Emily/ RobertoF1; Chantal/ChrisF2; Shawntel/KirkF4; Ashley/FrankF3

They aired for whatever reason they wished...drama? Notice that quite often F2 is aired 2nd, and F4 is aired 3rd.
    But Chantal's was aired 1st..Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post

Definitely my theory too. I think you had it right- after he realized the koala bear wasn't going to respond anymore, he decided to try for real with Emily, a woman who satisfies his list.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City