Page 64 of 261 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

I can't post it but when I tried making it negative it seemed to be 5:25 but it's so hard to tell for sure. I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to take out the hour hand in the film in order to drive us crazy.

Here's some sc's that I found in the old sc discussion thread. The one I was looking for that I can't find is one that would tell us what direction north is on that map... anybody know?

here's the sc of the limo where we can still see the license plate

here's another view of the winery

another sc of winery

Brad's limo

I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I can change colors to enhance it or lighten it or darken it more if need be. I also enlarged it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    We have our answer to why Brad is crying in that screencap:
    I can't imagine Brad crying that much because of Em's story. I actually don't think we'll even see that crying cap. It was probably only to fool us into thinking all season that it was Em.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

smaller size.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Isn't she smirking/smiling here?
    It looks like it. That's why I think this was either before she questioned whether or not he's really ready for a five-year-old or after. But I'm sure it ends well based on an earlier preview of them kissing from the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I can't imagine Brad crying that much because of Em's story. I actually don't think we'll even see that crying cap. It was probably only to fool us into thinking all season that it was Em.

I think it was after a heart to heart with his sister in law. Here's why.

Since I'm new, I am not allowed to post pictures which is unfortunate. If you watch the FUNNY SCENES from WTA, there's a clip of Chantal & Brad sitting on the couch. The his right (left from our viewing) is his sister in law.

I think he cried on her shoulder the day Emily meets his family because of what he was wearing when Chantal met HIS family. It wasn't a navy blue shirt...

Then again, when he went to pick out his engagement ring, he was wearing a navy blue shirt. Maybe he had a heart to heart chat with his sister-in-law prior to or after choosing his engagement ring.

Sorry if that makes no sense at all. Just sucks I'm not able to post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1987 View Post
    man dont scare me like that....

I KNOW RIGHT?!
    Did y'all hear my loud gasp from my side of the globe?! GOSH! i thought i'd have a heart attack with that deceiving pic! I should add to my will to let TPTB pay just in case something happens to me during the show. *slapsforehead*

The fact that TPTB deliberately made an effort to make people think it's Chantal with that pic puts Emily one step further as F1.
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

FORT Newbie

Several weeks ago there was a discussion about a phenominum that occurs at specific times in Cape Town...the sun and the moon are together...During Brad and Emily's 1 on 1 dates, there were comments made like "over the moon" and when the sun and the moon are together everything will be all right..I have a feeling that this will be an important part of the FRC...

Quote Originally Posted by Cari View Post

I KNOW RIGHT?!
    Did y'all hear my loud gasp from my side of the globe?! GOSH! i thought i'd have a heart attack with that deceiving pic! I should add to my will to let TPTB pay just in case something happens to me during the show. *slapsforehead*

The fact that TPTB deliberately made an effort to make people think it's Chantal with that pic puts Emily one step further as F1.
    That is a fan site using a SC from the first night. Its not TPTB at all.