Page 60 of 261 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post
    I enlarged the pic of CH's watch when he is walking with Chantal and I made it negative. The hands that show up for me are 1:30 with the second hand on the 9.
    That doesn't make sense as we know the F2 was there around 4 and F1 around 6.

Did Possessionista ever post any deets on Em's FRC dress? Just looked at the sc of it, that thing has some major leg showing- either that, or Em has the liner gathered to one side.
    Last edited by reality-luv31; 03-08-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    You know you may have a point. Brad has been absolutely "kind' when he tells someone goodbye. I think he may do it inside and just chat with her and explain things. I don't think he will take her to the podium either. I don't really think Fleiss will minds, since he has another "successful" love story on his hands...just my opinion thos.. and Chantal doesn't she look like her make up was more professionally done, her dress is beautiful. I just wonder why she looks more dressed up than Em.?
    I agree I think Chantal looks stunning...Em just couldn't look bad and she does look more natural...

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post

I'm close to your guess just logic. I see 12:50 or 1:50. The big hand is around 10min to the hour, the small hand is at 12 or 1pm, and the 3rd hand looks like its at 3.
    So you're saying that Emily came in that early?

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    She's going to be the bridesmaid.
    Yes the bridesmaid, I should have thought of that That was funny thank I needed that

FORT Regular

Maybe his watch is still set at California time? What would that mean to the time in Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Did Possessionista ever post any deets on Em's FRC dress? Just looked at the sc of it, that thin has some major leg showing- either that, or Em has the liner gathered to one side.
    Yes both FRC dresses were posted last night here.

I've got to go do some searching... but weren't there 2 different licence plate numbers? the one of the drivng away limo is now blocked out but I'm pretty sure that there was a sc where we could read part of the plate and it was different from the one where we see Brad closing the door. We have sc's of Brad closing 2 doors, I'll presume that one is of when he is arriving and is just closing the door and the second is for the F2. So we know that we have 2 different styles of limos and driving away limo doesn't appear to have the same style of window as Chantal's. So this is what I think happened Brad arrives in Limo A and once it drops him off it goes to get F1. F2 arrives and departs in limo B. Limo A arrives with F1 and after FRC Brad and F1 depart winery. The reason I say this as that there are more sc's of the "pointy window" limo than we have of the "more rounded" window ... (again keeping in mind the different licence plate numbers).... yep clear as mud
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr View Post
    Maybe his watch is still set at California time? What would that mean to the time in Africa?
    I believe its 10 hours difference. But I am not sure how/if that would be affected by Day light savings.

Add me to the group that simply doesn't see Chantal make it to he FRC platform. I keep going back to Brads words that when he gets engaged it will be to a very special woman and I think he will want Emily to be the only woman that makes it to he FRC platform. I am guessing that he intercepts Chantal and walks her away from the actual FRC platform.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.