Page 6 of 261 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Laughing, as I can't believe we're doing "the watch" thing again. Nobody can accuse us of not being thorough! However, I did notice this too. But she wore a man's looking silver watch on other episodes during the season. If it was from Brad, he would have had to have given it to her early on and, thus, would not have had it for the rose ceremony in NY.
    Seriously, I can't believe we're going back there either. But it's either watches or discussing Em and Ricki's bank account which I'm not about to touch cause it aint my business! Anyway, Chantal always had her silver watch, it's Brad that may or may not have gotten the silver watch as a gift.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Seriously, I can't believe we're going back there either. But it's either watches or discussing Em and Ricki's bank account which I'm not about to touch cause it aint my business! Anyway, Chantal always had her silver watch, it's Brad that may or may not have gotten the silver watch as a gift.
    Well lets see we went over the picture of Brad hugging Dilon to the point that I would rather then someone ask more time if that is Dilon or not. So at least we are moving on to better things. Is it WTA yet because we are in desperate need of new screencaps to over analyze! Has anyone figured out who made the dreadful peach dress that Emily is wearing?

FORT Fan

If I have to choose, I'll go for the watch discussion. Maybe the brown leather band watch is Brad's favorite - so he wore it with his two favorite ladies. OK, that was lame but at least it wasn't mean spirited.

FORT Fogey

Brad has on his leather-strap watch at the beginning of his HTD and is still wearing it when he says good bye to Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    Well lets see we went over the picture of Brad hugging Dilon to the point that I would rather then someone ask more time if that is Dilon or not. So at least we are moving on to better things. Is it WTA yet because we are in desperate need of new screencaps to over analyze! Has anyone figured out who made the dreadful peach dress that Emily is wearing?
    Oh dear, I think that question gets asked weekly and I want to do something violent each time I see it. I'm interested in that peach dress. I think it's gonna be better for whatever occasion than is expected. The girl has had too many wins this season fashion-wise to screw this up. This is my hope anyway. Fwiw, I don't think it's that bad BUT we shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    Brad has on his leather-strap watch at the beginning of his HTD and is still wearing it when he says good bye to Chantal.
    Nuff said. It's clear that horse has been beaten to death. One cheap shot from me is enough. So what's next?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-07-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Oh dear, I think that question gets asked weekly and I want to do something violent each time I see it. I'm interested in that peach dress. I think it's gonna be better for whatever occasion than is expected. The girl has had too many wins this season fashion-wise to screw this up. This is my hope anyway. Fwiw, I don't think it's that bad BUT we shall see...
    I still say there is a possiblility that it is CHAD hugging his wife...something his brother said or did really touched him and he realized his brother was truly in love and it made him emotional
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

He has the leather strap watch on in the video showcasing his loft which includes the kite drawing from little Ricki.

But something else I keep wondering is why they held a tight shot on his bar in his loft. It probably means nothing but a poster on here pointed out that Morgantown is home to one of America's finest glass makers in response to another poster who indicated he found info on a Mr. Maynard who is a Morgantown mine owner with a Key West address.

I couldn't figure out why the poster threw that info out here. Maybe they were just giving an interesting fact about Morgantown. But it makes me wonder if the glass decanters with the W or the shot glasses on his bar were a gift from Emily or her father. This is based on RS info that Emily's father went to S. A.

There is also a green handblown vase in his apartment by the sofa that is behind him in the final shot of him in that video.

None of this may mean anything but its something I've been thinking about.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

oh dear, i think that question gets asked weekly and i want to do something violent each time i see it. I'm interested in that peach dress. I think it's gonna be better for whatever occasion than is expected. The girl has had too many wins this season fashion-wise to screw this up. This is my hope anyway. Fwiw, i don't think it's that bad but we shall see...
    sc tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

FORT Fan

Boy, is is Monday or what!

FORT Fan

I think it could be quite pretty with a high waist line (can't remember what that's called) that has a beautiful beaded band that then adjoins to a light flowing long skirt. Open backed with a swoop of chiffon.

Yep, it's official. I'm going batty!