Page 59 of 261 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

  1. #581
    FORT Regular Rubyrosette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    105

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    I enlarged the pic of CH's watch when he is walking with Chantal and I made it negative. The hands that show up for me are 1:30 with the second hand on the 9.

  2. #582
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    Could it be two different limos? Don't we have it comfirmed that one limo is a mercedes the other is a chrysler right?

    I think its just sloppy editing.
    We know one is a Mercedes and the other one looks like a Chrysler to me. From what I could find on the internet about Limo's in Capetown ... it looks like those are the only two options.

    Wouldn't they need 3 different limos though. Unless the one the brought Brad then goes back to the F1 and then F2 has a different one.

    Sheesh it's been a while since limos were used ... boats, helicopters

  3. #583
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    38

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    Could it be two different limos? Don't we have it comfirmed that one limo is a mercedes the other is a chrysler right?

    I think its just sloppy editing.

    I think the two limos in the two shots should be the same, otherwise it implies two girls were sent packing cause we see one shot with Brad closing the door to a mercedes licence plate and another shot shows Brad looking on as a no-licence plate limo drives away . But i think you're light, its just sloppy editing and nothing else

  4. #584
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    38

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    We know one is a Mercedes and the other one looks like a Chrysler to me. From what I could find on the internet about Limo's in Capetown ... it looks like those are the only two options.

    Wouldn't they need 3 different limos though. Unless the one the brought Brad then goes back to the F1 and then F2 has a different one.

    Sheesh it's been a while since limos were used ... boats, helicopters

    I just googled chrysler limousines south africa and supreme limos has the picture of the back of the limo for both Chrysler and the Mercedes S kind. I really don't think Chrysler was used, the lights are completely different, unless they were edited too :S

  5. #585
    FORT Regular Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    21

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    The winery gift shop...
    Oh my...that made me bust out a laugh..LOL!!

  6. #586
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Still snowed-in in MN!
    Posts
    339

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I know everyone is sick of me saying it but I'm going to say it again. Chantal doesn't make it to the FRC podium. I don't think this is the same location Emily is dropped off. Aren't there two roads leading in? Brad meets Chantal somewhere other than at that podium, talks to her then escorts her back to the car. Then he walks through the boulders somewhere, grabs the ring off that rock and to the FRC location at the winery he goes. But we shall seeee!
    I'll buy that. Maybe he meets her back behind those rocks to duke it out. And that's why he's seen pacing back there.

    In all seriousness, he seems to have tried to be respectful in all of the other "breakups." (Okay, maybe not Britt. But then, remember, he almost drown that day! ) I can't believe he would do any less at the end of the show. Also, I would have myself believe that he's not the type of personality to want to break up with a woman he doesn't love in the exact same spot that he proposes to the woman he intends on
    marrying. He seems to take the whole proposal/marriage thing very seriously....given his first run at the show, along with this adamant statements about asking for a woman's hand in marriage face to face with her father. (Hope we get to see that part BTW!!! )

  7. #587
    FORT Regular Meatball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    144

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I know everyone is sick of me saying it but I'm going to say it again. Chantal doesn't make it to the FRC podium. I don't think this is the same location Emily is dropped off. Aren't there two roads leading in? Brad meets Chantal somewhere other than at that podium, talks to her then escorts her back to the car. Then he walks through the boulders somewhere, grabs the ring off that rock and to the FRC location at the winery he goes. But we shall seeee!
    You know you may have a point. Brad has been absolutely "kind' when he tells someone goodbye. I think he may do it inside and just chat with her and explain things. I don't think he will take her to the podium either. I don't really think Fleiss will minds, since he has another "successful" love story on his hands...just my opinion thos.. and Chantal doesn't she look like her make up was more professionally done, her dress is beautiful. I just wonder why she looks more dressed up than Em.?

  8. #588
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post
    I enlarged the pic of CH's watch when he is walking with Chantal and I made it negative. The hands that show up for me are 1:30 with the second hand on the 9.
    Is it possible to post it..would love to see it..

  9. #589
    FORT Regular Rubyrosette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    105

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Is it possible to post it..would love to see it..
    I am working on it.

  10. #590
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    You know you may have a point. Brad has been absolutely "kind' when he tells someone goodbye. I think he may do it inside and just chat with her and explain things. I don't think he will take her to the podium either. I don't really think Fleiss will minds, since he has another "successful" love story on his hands...just my opinion thos.. and Chantal doesn't she look like her make up was more professionally done, her dress is beautiful. I just wonder why she looks more dressed up than Em.?
    She's going to be the bridesmaid.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.