Page 58 of 261 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

  1. #571
    FORT Fan Nanamary's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South Georgia Coastal Area
    Posts
    375

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    then where is she going all dressed up like that??
    To meet Jeff for a fancy formal dinner dance! (I really wish that were true!) Instead of where she is really going, if most everyone and everthing is to be believed, to have her heart broken, if only temporarily. And I know I will be sitting right here crying with her and for her! I love that girl. She is so pretty and funny and adorable.

  2. #572
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,437

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    The only F2s who never went to the podiums were Chris and Krisily. Krisily only because Charlie didn’t want to bring her on stage, he felt that would be too brutal for her. Chris was dismissed before FRC day. We know Chantal is dressed up and ready to be rejected.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #573
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I know everyone is sick of me saying it but I'm going to say it again. Chantal doesn't make it to the FRC podium. I don't think this is the same location Emily is dropped off. Aren't there two roads leading in? Brad meets Chantal somewhere other than at that podium, talks to her then escorts her back to the car. Then he walks through the boulders somewhere, grabs the ring off that rock and to the FRC location at the winery he goes. But we shall seeee!
    She will be at the podium Fleiss is going to milk it for all it's worth.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

  4. #574
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    She will be at the podium Fleiss is going to milk it for all it's worth.
    I wonder if she slaps him again...

  5. #575
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,437

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I wonder if she slaps him again...
    full circle - that would be classic!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  6. #576
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    full circle - that would be classic!!
    Yes it would..

  7. #577
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I wonder if she slaps him again...
    That's a great possibility.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

  8. #578
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    38

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Something looks really weird about the door to this limo. In the small picture, the part to the right of Brad is closed and the part to the left of Brad is open. That seems fine, but on the blown up shot, it seems the door opening would be very narrow if that is the case. I would think the door opening should be wider than just the left side of Brad.

    EDIT - I also just noticed on the small pic you can see the door opening line going vertically down the side of the limo, but in the big pic it is solid, like the door does not open there.

    What i find really strange about the limos in the screen caps Sanlee posted is that one shot shows the licence plate and its obviously the girl going home. But the picture of the car leaving and brad looking on, they've edited out the licence plate. The plate should be right in the middle under the Mercedes sign which happens to be under that arc looking thing on the trunk but even though we can see the middle of the back of the car we have no licence plate. This makes no sense to me because we already see the licence plate in one, why edit/hide it in the next shot. I think its a straightforward FRC but just makes me think.

  9. #579
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidvicious View Post
    What i find really strange about the limos in the screen caps Sanlee posted is that one shot shows the licence plate and its obviously the girl going home. But the picture of the car leaving and brad looking on, they've edited out the licence plate. The plate should be right in the middle under the Mercedes sign which happens to be under that arc looking thing on the trunk but even though we can see the middle of the back of the car we have no licence plate. This makes no sense to me because we already see the licence plate in one, why edit/hide it in the next shot. I think its a straightforward FRC but just makes me think.
    Could it be two different limos? Don't we have it comfirmed that one limo is a mercedes the other is a chrysler right?

    I think its just sloppy editing.

  10. #580
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    The only F2s who never went to the podiums were Chris and Krisily. Krisily only because Charlie didn’t want to bring her on stage, he felt that would be too brutal for her. Chris was dismissed before FRC day. We know Chantal is dressed up and ready to be rejected.
    Byron told Tanya good by at a slightly different place than where he proposed to Mary..Remember her was over the pool? How beautiful was that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.