Page 54 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    Chantal has the shoulders of a linebacker! They should have cover them. And the peacock is awful.

Aww, I think she looks beautiful.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu

she is beautiful - but the choice of dress was unfortunate. Something like what Sarah Stone wore would've been perfection for her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I too think she looks amazing!
    Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Bringing these back.

Could the 2 with the limo door open be of Brad arriving at the FRC. In those two door/window appear to be the same..

Unless that is Emily's exit limo...

The second to last photo...whoever hopped in the limo on the left hand side didn't close the door all the way...

Plus the limo in that 2nd to last photo appears to have the same door window shaped as the one Chantal gets out of...

Chantal looks beautiful in the first photo.
    Last edited by one71721; 03-08-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    Me too and personally I love feathers. The FRC dresses are always the low fashion point of the season for me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Bringing these back.

Please look at the first SC in this sequence compared to the third SC in this sequence.

In the first scap the bigger tree on the far right hand side of the SC (most of the trunk is shown) and a smaller twiggy tree that bends part-way up the trunk are shown.

These same two trees are shown in the third SC, but the limo is facing the opposite direction so that it can drive away.

All this really proves is that the limo where Brad is shutting the door is in the same spot as the limo where Chantal is being dropped off, but the car is turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    okay - i see it, what I thought were railings are beams in the glass doors....thanks for the bigger pic.
    But where is the red brick in Brad's SC?

To me these appear to be the exact shame shot – from different distances, his left arm is bent exactly the same – his posture is the exact same.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    Please look at the first SC in this sequence compared to the third SC in this sequence.

In the first scap the bigger tree on the far right hand side of the SC (most of the trunk is shown) and a smaller twiggy tree that bends part-way up the trunk are shown.

These same two trees are shown in the third SC, but the limo is facing the opposite direction so that it can drive away.

All this really proves is that the limo where Brad is shutting the door is in the same spot as the limo where Chantal is being dropped off, but the car is turned around.
    I think the camera angles are different and the 2nd to the last photo is the limo driving away..

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post

Isn't is facing the same direction? The third cap is flipped. Look at the logo.

Looks to me like it didn't move at all.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.