Page 49 of 261 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    & top that off with why the need for a closed set when it seems we've been handed the F1 on a silver platter here at the end of the season?

Roberto & Ali had a closed set and US weekly had spoiled it was Roberto with the same amount of time.

I was just thinking we have a pic of Emily walking down the steps to meet Brad. However, we don't have SC of her in the Limo like we do Chantal.

FORT Newbie

Can anyone zoom in on the african print at the final rose ceremony. There was one on Chantal's table and one on Emily's bed both prints were different - wonder if this can tell us anything???

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    If there was a white dress in this limo, would we see it??????
    or is it Emily's dad leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    But he's already told the the viewing audience in WTA last night & in interviews that he's chosen someone.
    TPTB are hoping we'll conveniently forget that little nugget come next Monday.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Brad telling his brothers hes thinking of walking away again
    Just for fun....how does that conversation square up with "She had me at hello...or thereabouts." ??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Brad telling his brothers hes thinking of walking away again I assume this is after the MTP/LCD maybe day before or morning of FRC?

Shirt could match, with some colour changing magic by the editing dept.

I believe he has the convo with his bros Chad lets Dillon in on whats going on and shes the one who knocks some sense into his commitment phobe head

I really think it could be after MTP and telling his brothers that IF his f1 doesn't love him as he loves her HE will walk away with no one....I really thinking the LCD are after MTP right?

yes, LCD's are after MTP. I just can't equate him saying that before the LCDs, before Em pulls away. since we know she told him she was falling in love with him.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    they've been there for around 2 weeks at this point... why would he still have his watch set at US time?
    Googling.....10 hours difference between Los Angeles CH's time & South Africa is 10 hours. For example...if its 5pm in South Africa it's 7am in Los Angeles.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Roberto & Ali had a closed set and US weekly had spoiled it was Roberto with the same amount of time.

I was just thinking we have a pic of Emily walking down the steps to meet Brad. However, we don't have SC of her in the Limo like we do Chantal.

Who's to say they haven't pulled a Jesse Palmer style ending. Wouldn't put it past Fleiss he is just that sick.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Sorry, I must not have explained myself properly. I think the crying scene when he's hugging the blonde comes from his date with Emily at the winery because the clothes seem to match both of them. I think he becomes emotional at the FRC and that's what his brothers tease him about.
    I am way behind in catching up with all of the postings and I have only posted myself once or twice because I am really terrible at sluething so this may have already been talked about...but, I just saw the video from abc news and it has a shot from when Brad is in Africa talking to his brothers and sister in law and it looks like she is dressed like the person he is hugging in the crying scene. Doesn't it.....?