Page 45 of 261 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Which would put the hugging/crying pic during or after Emily's MTP. The SIL looks to have on different bracelets. The ones that she has on during Chantal looks to me to be different and not as many as in the hugging/crying pic.
    Did we see Dillon last night?? I didn't think we did. I figures she comes in around the point that Brad is thinking of walking away again and she talks him off the ledge.

so - the sluethers have figured out it's Chantal F1 by the time on Chris's watch?

Frankly - both FRC dresses are horrendous - and what did Chantal do to her hair???
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Did we see Dillon last night?? I didn't think we did. I figures she comes in around the point that Brad is thinking of walking away again and she talks him off the ledge.

so - the sluethers have figured out it's Chantal F1 by the time on Chris's watch?

Frankly - both FRC dresses are horrendous - and what did Chantal do to her hair???
    well, it sure looks like she arrived close to 6:00.. what that means?? When you turn your computer screen upside down (easy when you have a laptop ), and if it's at the right angle you can see the hands of the watch and they don't seem to be on the right side of the watch.. so it's either early morning or early evening.....

eta - the sc with dillon in it is from the blooper portion.. a person with a wide angle tv capped it for us
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

There's no way to clearly tell the time on the watches. Or to even no if its set correctly to SA time

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    There's no way to clearly tell the time on the watches. Or to even no if its set correctly to SA time
    they've been there for around 2 weeks at this point... why would he still have his watch set at US time?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    they've been there for around 2 weeks at this point... why would he still have his watch set at US time?
    Because its CH. Haha. And there's no telling, the watches could be showing on purpose.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Because he has a cell phone that immediately changes to the current time the second he lands. I never change my watch when I travel. CH strikes me as the type that wears a watch more for looks than utility...

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Because its CH. Haha. And there's no telling, the watches could be showing on purpose.
    I think if it was on purpose it would be easier to tell the time... kinda like the pics on the fridge

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I said VAMPISH, not VAMPIRE-ish ... two different words with different meanings. I said dark dress, not black, but if it's emerald green, that's better. It looks dark in the photo. I didn't say she looks BAD, either. I just haven't liked one single updo she's worn this season. She just looks gorgeous with her hair down. I don't know why they put it up so much. Emily's was always down, as I recall.
    I think they want the girls to have their hair pulled back...so that it doesn't cover their faces when they look down.

Remember Mary & Byron's FRC? Her hair covered all of her face...and the re-take where it was behind her ears was so staged and stiff.

Both girls have hair that would cover most of their faces if they wore it down and more natural.

We did hear Brad say he wants to marry Emily – and I haven’t looked at the time on his watch – but I think Emily’s got this. In all the VOs at the end we never hear Emily – it’s all Chantal and Brad. In the original previews for the season the only VO we had for Emily was “what if Brad falls in love with me and I’m not able to love him back”

IDK – he’s going to pick one of them – is this over yet?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    We did hear Brad say he wants to marry Emily – and I haven’t looked at the time on his watch – but I think Emily’s got this. In all the VOs at the end we never hear Emily – it’s all Chantal and Brad. In the original previews for the season the only VO we had for Emily was “what if Brad falls in love with me and I’m not able to love him back”

IDK – he’s going to pick one of them – is this over yet?
    I really like Emily and I was happy to believe it is her but I posted elsewhere that the way she is being shoved down our throats as "the one" makes me doubt it now. I am wondering if Chantal twittering like a maniac and a "boyfriend' popping up is all smoke and mirrors.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3