Page 44 of 261 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I know!! Unfortunately, I have very serious visual problems ~ so it's
    right next to me all of the time!!

I just pictured a very serious dedicated sleuther (in the middle of the night) bound to prove MF that he couldn't get anything passed us. More power to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I truly think it's impossible to tell.
    you can't totally make out what the time is for Chantal but one thing you can see is that there are no hands between the 12 and the 6... which means that it's later in the day to me
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    Call me crazy...but in the top screencap it looks like an hour hand near where the 6 is (see that white line thing?). If so, I am going to guess it is 5:51.
    I'm laughing hysterically NOW! Somebody Tweet CH and tell him Fort figured it out and he better hide the face of his watch next time in a screencap!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

If the F2 arrives first that means the F1 has to wait in their hotel room until they are summoned down to get in the limo correct? About what time do we think it is in this screencap of Emily?

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    If the F2 arrives first that means the F1 has to wait in their hotel room until they are summoned down to get in the limo correct? About what time do we think it is in this screencap of Emily?

Looks earlier in the day - no tears! and I doubt they'd make her do PIs for earlier in the season after she JUST got rejected or engaged

I'm aware that gets us nowhere... but the light is soft and diffuse so it has to be in the morning-ish - the light's also diffuse @ sunset, but F2's already been rejected, and F1 should be with Brad for the sunset twirl, sooo
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Hm, let's see if we know he sees Emily at 6:28 at the FRC...and it takes 40 minutes to drive from her hotel to the winery...then give or take 30-40 minutes for padding....maybe it's around 5:15 or so at her hotel??

I wonder if they make the girls wait any longer than that?

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Looks earlier in the day - no tears! and I doubt they'd make her do PIs for earlier in the season after she JUST got rejected or engaged

I'm aware that gets us nowhere... but the light is soft and diffuse so it has to be in the morning-ish - the light's also diffuse @ sunset, but F2's already been rejected, and F1 should be with Brad for the sunset twirl, sooo

Emily appeared so nervous the whole day from the bits and pieces of footage I have seen. I understand why she would be nervous, but I want to know how things were left after Brad appeared to leave the room. Was he going to get her a present or was he actually leaving to regroup.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    I think its #2 because in the blooper reel the vase falls the first time and Brad is wearing the navy shirt (which I think was Emily MTP). Then when he is sitting next to Chantal he comments that the same vase keeps falling over which implies that it had already happened early thus making Chantal MTPs last.
    Which would put the hugging/crying pic during or after Emily's MTP. The SIL looks to have on different bracelets. The ones that she has on during Chantal looks to me to be different and not as many as in the hugging/crying pic.

They don't have them stay in their hotel room. They take both the F1 & F2 out at roughly the same time and drive each of them around for several hours interviewing them so they don't know what time they are going to arrive at the FRC. They have 2 crews interview the girls separately getting ready for the FRC at the hotel and doing the initial interviews. Then, off to the limos and the decoy limo drive around.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I only see a dude!!

Plus Brad is not wearing a blue shirt like he is in the crying pic...