Page 42 of 261 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

The very first time I saw the crying clip I thought I heard Brad say "I can't let her go". I could be wrong. Personally I think

1) The SC is after Chantals MTP date and they are all talking and the family is leaning towards Emily. Brad is defending C (b/c he is torn and feels bad) he cries b/c he feels like crap letting her go etc. As the viewer we'll think he's picking C now then we'll be "shocked" when he still picks Em

2) Em tries to leave early and he's crying that he can't let her go before he has a chance to tell her he picks her (this can also be why he tells his brother "I'm thinking about not picking anyone again"

3) He is crying b/c Ashley left...he tells both F1 and F2 I'm sorry but the wrong girl left ( this could also go with the "not picking anyone again" comment) shocking everyone. He heads back to the states for Ashley and it ends with a proposal wherever she lives!

I hope it's the first scenario

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    It's really a pity that the screencap discussion thread is closed because someone posted pictures of the winery date (both outside - getting out of the car when you can see Emily's top) and inside when you can see Brad's shirt and both look the very same as in the crying picture. That is when I thought the crying picture was from the winery date. Guess we'll find out next Monday (unless the screencap discussion thread opens up again and others can dispute it).
    If you click on the page numbers from the main thread page, you can access that way. We just can't access the newest page.

Any guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post

Any guesses?
    How many times are we going to analyze this SC for the next week? How many posts will be dedicated to it?

I'm putting my money on 837.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Any guesses?
    You first CC.....

FORT Newbie

Any guesses?[/QUOTE]

Can't make out the time but do we know what the time difference is there? When I travel I change the time to match the location. Just a thought

FORT Fan

Any guesses?
    Where is Horatio when we need him?

Any guesses?
    Call me crazy...but in the top screencap it looks like an hour hand near where the 6 is (see that white line thing?). If so, I am going to guess it is 5:51.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Sorry, I commented in the no discussion thread by mistake... wondered why nobody answered me anyway, when I turn that enlarged sc upside down to look at it the way CH would.. I see 2 hands and it's either around 5:45 or 9:30 as that's the position of the hands but not sure which is big or little hand ... but if it's 5:45 hmmmmmm
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Hmmmm....my guess was either 4:55 or 5:55.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.