Page 258 of 261 FirstFirst ... 158208248249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    What do you mean about Emily's pic being shown in the middle with regards to the limo? I don't think that I am following what that is supposed to mean. Also, the pattern of the F2 toast has changed throughout the history of the toast - so I'm not following the pattern that you are using. Can you explain?
    This was just my own interpretation of the three limos SC. In that SC, the first thing that jumped out at me, was how distinctly different Emily's limo was in comparison to the other two. In other words, Emily's limo stood out as the odd one to me, and should not be with the other two limo pics. That's why I put F2 by her name. The first name called at the F2 RC is important because they stand by the Lead on the side that because F1. Even in Andy's Season, Tessa was called first at the F2 RC, and she was standing on the side that because F1. But because of the Sunset proposal, he needed his F1 to be on the other side. So he turned Tessa and Bevlyn around, so that Tessa stood on the other side for the Toast. We'll see how this plays out tonight. Oh btw, I noticed that Chantel's dress will be featured on the designer's website. Why would feature the F2's dress instead of the F1????

ETA: There is a SC that showed all three limos together, and Emily's was in the middle. I interpretated it as Chantel waiting for Emily's elimination before she can be with Brad. lol
    Last edited by 2observe; 03-14-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ETA: correct spelling and provided clarification.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    This was just my own interpretation of the three limos SC. In that SC, the first thing that jumped out at me, was how distinctly different Emily's limo was in comparison to the other two. In other words, Emily's limo stood out as the one to me, and should not be with the other two limo pics. That's why I put F2 by her name. The first name called at the F2 RC is important because they stand by the Lead on the side that because F1. Even in Andy's Season, Tessa was called first at the F2 RC, and she was standing on the side that because F1. But because of the Sunset proposal, he needed his F1 to be on the other side. So he turned Tessa and Bevlyn around, so that Tessa stood on the other side for the Toast. We'll see how this plays out tonight. Oh btw, I noticed that Chantel's dress will be featured on the designer's website. Why would feature the F2's dress instead of the F1????
    I right there with you ..I am not giving up on Chantal..

FORT Newbie

I'm convinced that the first spoiler was the true one.
    I am convinced also!

FORT Newbie

This was just my own interpretation of the three limos SC. In that SC, the first thing that jumped out at me, was how distinctly different Emily's limo was in comparison to the other two. In other words, Emily's limo stood out as the one to me, and should not be with the other two limo pics. That's why I put F2 by her name. The first name called at the F2 RC is important because they stand by the Lead on the side that because F1. Even in Andy's Season, Tessa was called first at the F2 RC, and she was standing on the side that because F1. But because of the Sunset proposal, he needed his F1 to be on the other side. So he turned Tessa and Bevlyn around, so that Tessa stood on the other side for the Toast. We'll see how this plays out tonight. Oh btw, I noticed that Chantel's dress will be featured on the designer's website. Why would feature the F2's dress instead of the F1????
    Emily chose a dress that is no longer available.

This was just my own interpretation of the three limos SC. In that SC, the first thing that jumped out at me, was how distinctly different Emily's limo was in comparison to the other two. In other words, Emily's limo stood out as the odd one to me, and should not be with the other two limo pics. That's why I put F2 by her name. The first name called at the F2 RC is important because they stand by the Lead on the side that becames F1. Even in Andy's Season, Tessa was called first at the F2 RC, and she was standing on the side that becomes F1. But because of the Sunset proposal, he needed his F1 to be on the other side. So he turned Tessa and Bevlyn around, so that Tessa stood on the other side for the Toast. We'll see how this plays out tonight. Oh btw, I noticed that Chantel's dress will be featured on the designer's website. Why would feature the F2's dress instead of the F1????

ETA: There is a SC that showed all three limos together, and Emily's was in the middle. I interpretated it as Chantel waiting for Emily's elimination before she can be with Brad. lol
    I needed to quote because of the corrections. Thanks.

This was just my own interpretation of the three limos SC. In that SC, the first thing that jumped out at me, was how distinctly different Emily's limo was in comparison to the other two. In other words, Emily's limo stood out as the odd one to me, and should not be with the other two limo pics. That's why I put F2 by her name. The first name called at the F2 RC is important because they stand by the Lead on the side that because F1. Even in Andy's Season, Tessa was called first at the F2 RC, and she was standing on the side that because F1. But because of the Sunset proposal, he needed his F1 to be on the other side. So he turned Tessa and Bevlyn around, so that Tessa stood on the other side for the Toast. We'll see how this plays out tonight. Oh btw, I noticed that Chantel's dress will be featured on the designer's website. Why would feature the F2's dress instead of the F1????
    Re bolded Emily's dress was a different designer than Chantels. Its being featured since it was on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Re bolded Emily's dress was a different designer than Chantels. Its being featured since it was on TV.
    Not the same, imo. They can/will make money from featuring Chantel's dress.

Not the same, imo. They can/will make money from featuring Chantel's dress.
    But Emily's isn't available anymore. I can't blame them for showcasing Chantels. Its a smart business move whether she is F1 or F2

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

I didn't put those together in any particular order for comparison when I posted them.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Living if you're talking about the hug/crying pic, it's Dillion, when the family comes to meet Brad. She has on those bracelets that are in that sc.
    They just showed it...it's Dillon he hugs.