Page 257 of 261 FirstFirst ... 157207247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    I actually looked at the US Weekly picture today in a magazine at the check out stand. It was a tiny picture. The part we were looking at last night that look similar to a tire and a hubcap still looked like a tire and hubcap in the tiny pic. I asked my unbiased husband what he thought it looked like and he said a tire. In the smaller picture, you could also see white framing. I am not sold that RS spoilers are accurate this season.
    I'm convinced that the first spoiler was the true one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I'm convinced that the first spoiler was the true one.
    I'm convinced that Em is F1.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

Chantal looks like she has had enough of these water games Thanks Love_Me

She looks like, "not the sharks, come on."
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    The ones here of the dinner table and family standing around with Emily. I swear I haven't seen those, I don't think.
    I sent you a pm to watch the video this screencap came from.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever View Post
    Those who are standing by the Chantal F1 initial spoiler, I admire your ability to be steadfast in your convictions, against all odds. It is hard not to be persuaded to and fro from the winds of change that blow every few minutes. You are making the best case you can using screencap evidence, which is what sleuthing is all about.

I was initially on team Brantal and am now on team Bremily. Despite the latest RS spoiler, I believe the couple are still together and trying to make it work.

I am also not in the "popular" crowd, so I know how it feels to be the "underdog".

Just wanted you to know I respect your loyalty.
    What I commend is that folks are still proving/disproving SCs. Be they magazine scans or the hugging pic that has been IMO the most posted about SC of the season - folks are still at it with barely a couple of hours till showtime.

That is true dedication.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I'm hoping no one spoils the F1 next season, so real screencap sleuthing could once again take place!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Living if you're talking about the hug/crying pic, it's Dillion, when the family comes to meet Brad. She has on those bracelets that are in that sc.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    You're right about Brad and Chantel's limos being very similiar, which means that Emily's is the only one that appears to be more different (F2). And, Emily's pic is shown in the middle, like she is the only one left that comes between Chantel and Brad. This observation is in addition to Chantel being called first at the F2 RC ; and, is standing in the F1 position for the F2 Toast. Chantel is also sitting on the F1 side of the Brad, on the MTP Date. It's pretty clear to me that Brad chooses Chantel in the end. So it appears that RS had it right the first time. LOL Which totally "screwed" the surprise ending that Fleiss is famous for doing. So, ETA: it appears that TPTB put out a false spoiler leak to counter act the true spoiler, which took on really fast. Chantel went for being popular F1 to lost in the shuffle F2, lol. I'd say that Fleiss' mission has been accomplished!!!! I will admit that I was fully Fleissed until I saw the F2 RC. And, eventho, I felt that the edits, at first, was showing Emily as F1, I never really saw a lovestory with Brad and Emily.
    What do you mean about Emily's pic being shown in the middle with regards to the limo? I don't think that I am following what that is supposed to mean.

Also, the pattern of the F2 toast has changed throughout the history of the toast - so I'm not following the pattern that you are using. Can you explain?
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks