Page 256 of 261 FirstFirst ... 156206246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I wasn't thinking it isn't Emily just that the dress looks too bunched/baggy on her bottom but I'm probably wrong.
    Yes, it looks like she has carrots hanging from her dress. It is cream colored and yet, the back of this dress has orangey (sp?) things (for a better word) on it. What's with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Or just send a pithy text. "Babe. Not coming. It's been real."
    Another funny quote! Do we know how much these ladies know about the difference in early afternoon FRC and late afternoon FRC? Just wondering.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2011 at 06:10 PM.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Finally found my way back to this thread. I see new screencaps I haven't seen before? Where are you pulling them from? I'm wayyyyyy behind.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Another funny quote!

Do we know how much these ladies know about the difference in early afternoon FRC and late afternoon FRC? Just wondering.
    I think most have watched the show enough to guess.
    It also depends on the time of day. Going later in the evening you may assume that you are the f1 when actually the f1 is scheduled for twilight.

Bevin said she knew that she was going too early to be f1, not sure if others have similarly known.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Finally found my way back to this thread. I see new screencaps I haven't seen before? Where are you pulling them from? I'm wayyyyyy behind.
    Are they screencaps from the MTP or the LRC that you have not seen before? There was a new sneek peek with Brad's family and a 30 second feature posted a couple of days ago on the mother board.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    Totally the tweetie bird pajamas!!
    Duly noted if I am ever on the show and F2. LOL
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Duly noted if I am ever on the show and F2. LOL
    Absolutely the tweety PJ's...no question

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12 View Post
    Absolutely the tweety PJ's...no question
    This would be hilarious, but not really possible, according to US Weekly anyway. The article says both girls get picked up at the same time, but then driven around until their time with Brad. By then you would be in the limo, so too late to change! Do we have any evidence that this is true, or do they get picked up at separate times, so Tweety pajamas could happen?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Are they screencaps from the MTP or the LRC that you have not seen before? There was a new sneek peek with Brad's family and a 30 second feature posted a couple of days ago on the mother board.
    The ones here of the dinner table and family standing around with Emily. I swear I haven't seen those, I don't think.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I just wanted to add to my list, that Chantel's Gown for the FRC will be featured on the designer's website.

I actually looked at the US Weekly picture today in a magazine at the check out stand. It was a tiny picture. The part we were looking at last night that look similar to a tire and a hubcap still looked like a tire and hubcap in the tiny pic. I asked my unbiased husband what he thought it looked like and he said a tire. In the smaller picture, you could also see white framing. I am not sold that RS spoilers are accurate this season.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    I actually looked at the US Weekly picture today in a magazine at the check out stand. It was a tiny picture. The part we were looking at last night that look similar to a tire and a hubcap still looked like a tire and hubcap in the tiny pic. I asked my unbiased husband what he thought it looked like and he said a tire. In the smaller picture, you could also see white framing. I am not sold that RS spoilers are accurate this season.
    Hard to tell from that photo, but I would think they are not in the circle based on the location of the grasses and the location of the tree. They very well could be waiting to leave the area after the filming ended of the FRC. I don't think it means anything, I just think it's not where it appears to be.