Page 255 of 261 FirstFirst ... 155205245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2602

Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Do you think the wrinkled appearance in the US picture could be due to wind? That's what I was thinking it might be.
    That would be my guess as well. The gauzy fabric wrinkles easily and hers has many folds and flaps that drape from the side of her waist. Probably one of those flaps is moving in the wind. My best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    If I was an F2 and got my call early (knowing the show) I think I would opt to show up in my sweat pants instead of primping all day to get dumped! That sucks!
    Yep me too. Bed head, morning breath and all. Can't decide between sweatpants or my tweetie bird pajamas. Love this post.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    That would be my guess as well. The gauzy fabric wrinkles easily and hers has many folds and flaps that drape from the side of her waist. Probably one of those flaps is moving in the wind. My best guess.

Yep me too. Bed head, morning breath and all. Can't decide between sweatpants or my tweetie bird pajamas. Love this post.
    Totally the tweetie bird pajamas!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    You're right about Brad and Chantel's limos being very similiar, which means that Emily's is the only one that appears to be more different (F2). And, Emily's pic is shown in the middle, like she is the only one left that comes between Chantel and Brad. This observation is in addition to Chantel being called first at the F2 RC ; and, is standing in the F1 position for the F2 Toast. Chantel is also sitting on the F1 side of the Brad, on the MTP Date. It's pretty clear to me that Brad chooses Chantel in the end. So it appears that RS had it right the first time. LOL Which totally "screwed" the surprise ending that Fleiss is famous for doing. So, ETA: it appears that TPTB put out a false spoiler leak to counter act the true spoiler, which took on really fast. Chantel went for being popular F1 to lost in the shuffle F2, lol. I'd say that Fleiss' mission has been accomplished!!!! I will admit that I was fully Fleissed until I saw the F2 RC. And, eventho, I felt that the edits, at first, was showing Emily as F1, I never really saw a lovestory with Brad and Emily.
    I just wanted to add to my list, that Chantel's Gown for the FRC will be featured on the designer's website.

In the SC of Brad and Dillon TPTB did not have to mess with the color of Brad's shirt. It matches the shirt Brad wears when Emily meets his family. If you notice the tank top that Dillon is wearing it is black and not brown. Dillon is wearing the black tank top when she meets Emily. Brad got emotional with his family when they showed up and that was the same day that Chantal met them. Apparently Brad also got emotional with Dillon (maybe the others as well) sometime during or after Emily meeting his family.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    In the SC of Brad and Dillon TPTB did not have to mess with the color of Brad's shirt. It matches the shirt Brad wears when Emily meets his family. If you notice the tank top that Dillon is wearing it is black and not brown. Dillon is wearing the black tank top when she meets Emily. Brad got emotional with his family when they showed up and that was the same day that Chantal met them. Apparently Brad also got emotional with Dillon (maybe the others as well) sometime during or after Emily meeting his family.

Yes I think it could be when Emily tells them her story..I think Chris H said there wasn't a dry eye in the house..

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    If I was an F2 and got my call early (knowing the show) I think I would opt to show up in my sweat pants instead of primping all day to get dumped! That sucks!
    Or just send a pithy text.

"Babe.
    Not coming.
    It's been real."

FORT Newbie

First post so please be nice - lol.
    The Limo: IF what has been reported is correct and there are only two (2) available in the area one of the ladies would have to use the same limo...they needed to transport three people but only had two vehicles. Additionally, if as someone said the ladies leave their locations at roughly the same time and are subjected to being driven around until their appointed time of arrival who is in which limo doesn't really matter because Brad was already at the FRC location. Shadows and such do matter but I don't think which limo is important.
    The Dress: There is foliage between the camera lens and Emily. That is why it appears to look like wrinkles or whatever.
    Finally, the old sluthing was interesting to read no matter how outlandish, but now with RS and other news media leaks it doesn't seem to last until the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by catsapurrn View Post
    First post so please be nice - lol.
    The Limo: IF what has been reported is correct and there are only two (2) available in the area one of the ladies would have to use the same limo...they needed to transport three people but only had two vehicles. Additionally, if as someone said the ladies leave their locations at roughly the same time and are subjected to being driven around until their appointed time of arrival who is in which limo doesn't really matter because Brad was already at the FRC location. Shadows and such do matter but I don't think which limo is important.
    The Dress: There is foliage between the camera lens and Emily. That is why it appears to look like wrinkles or whatever.
    Finally, the old sluthing was interesting to read no matter how outlandish, but now with RS and other news media leaks it doesn't seem to last until the FRC.
    Nice post!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post

"Babe.
    Not coming.
    It's been real."

His fingers must be tired. Chin up, Brad!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post

"Babe.
    Not coming.
    It's been real."
    Good one!