Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

  1. #2531
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,838

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Definitely Em's dress. The armpit is in the shot and in Chantal's dress, the arm hole is wide and there is quite a bit of exposed skin at armpit and back whereas Em's dress the arm hole is tight to the arm and only shoulders and arms are bare, she would have to lift arm to see armpit and her back is covered to the neck. US picture dress looks more wrinkled than the video cap to me.
    I guess we need a full on butt shot of Emily in her dress maybe that will solve the dilema.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

  2. #2532
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    I wasn't thinking it isn't Emily just that the dress looks too bunched/baggy on her bottom but I'm probably wrong.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  3. #2533
    FORT Fogey glowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I wasn't thinking it isn't Emily just that the dress looks too bunched/baggy on her bottom but I'm probably wrong.
    The dress has lots of gauzy fabric and it was windy. There is a zipper down the back and I can see where that would be creased. I think it's just the gauze layer blowing around.

  4. #2534
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Do you think the wrinkled appearance in the US picture could be due to wind? That's what I was thinking it might be.
    I was thinking this as well. Just ruffled appearance due to wind.

  5. #2535
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    Thanks for the pics! Brad and Chantal's limo look similar but because one is a wide shot and the other isn't it's difficult to say. Another thing that was said at the other boards was that the area they were in only had 2 limo's for hire at any given time. I am not sure if that's true or not.
    You're right about Brad and Chantel's limos being very similiar, which means that Emily's is the only one that appears to be more different (F2). And, Emily's pic is shown in the middle, like she is the only one left that comes between Chantel and Brad. This observation is in addition to Chantel being called first at the F2 RC ; and, is standing in the F1 position for the F2 Toast. Chantel is also sitting on the F1 side of the Brad, on the MTP Date. It's pretty clear to me that Brad chooses Chantel in the end. So it appears that RS had it right the first time. LOL Which totally "screwed" the surprise ending that Fleiss is famous for doing. So, ETA: it appears that TPTB put out a false spoiler leak to counter act the true spoiler, which took on really fast. Chantel went for being popular F1 to lost in the shuffle F2, lol. I'd say that Fleiss' mission has been accomplished!!!! I will admit that I was fully Fleissed until I saw the F2 RC. And, eventho, I felt that the edits, at first, was showing Emily as F1, I never really saw a lovestory with Brad and Emily.
    Last edited by 2observe; 03-14-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: eta: to correct spelling

  6. #2536
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    You're right about Brad and Chantel's limos being very similiar, which means that Emily's is the only one that appears to be more different (F2). And, Emily's pic is shown in the middle, like she is the only one left that comes between Chantel and Brad. This observation is in addition to Chantel being called first at the F2 RC ; and, is standing in the F1 position for the F2 Toast. Chantel is also sitting on the F1 side of the Brad, on the MTP Date. It's pretty clear to me that Brad chooses Chantel in the end. So it appears that RS had it right the first time. LOL Which totally "screwed" the surprise ending that Fleiss is famous for doing. So, ETA: it appears that TPTB put out a false spoiler leak to counter act the true spoiler, which took on really fast. Chantel went for being popular F1 to lost in the shuffle F2, lol. I'd say that Fleiss' mission has been accomplished!!!! I will admit that I was fully Fleissed until I saw the F2 RC. And, eventho, I felt that the edits, at first, was showing Emily as F1, I never really saw a lovestory with Brad and Emily.
    Actually if you look at Ali's season and this season, Emily is sitting on the F1 side of the MTP date and Chantal is sitting on Chris L.'s side from Ali's season.

  7. #2537
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by thumper8977 View Post
    Actually if you look at Ali's season and this season, Emily is sitting on the F1 side of the MTP date and Chantal is sitting on Chris L.'s side from Ali's season.
    Ali and Chantal are both sitting on the side for the one that will be proposed to.

    ETA: Oops, I meant to say that Ali sits with Roberto on the same side as Chantel sits with Brad. Roberto was Ali's F1, so he was proposing to her. Chantel is Brad's F1 so he will propose to her. In other words, the women who are being proposed to are sitting on the same side.
    Last edited by 2observe; 03-14-2011 at 02:43 PM.

  8. #2538
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    If I was an F2 and got my call early (knowing the show) I think I would opt to show up in my sweat pants instead of primping all day to get dumped! That sucks!

    This is the funniest post ever!! LOLOL

  9. #2539
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    This is the funniest post ever!! LOLOL
    You're absolutely right!!!

  10. #2540
    FORT Fogey bevorules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I guess we need a full on butt shot of Emily in her dress maybe that will solve the dilema.
    No it would probably just give us something else to be snarky about LOL!
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.