Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    If you go to post 2320 in this thread someone has boxed the grass in the US picture and the Emily arriving at FRC podium picture.
    I see that and have been staring at, but it's such thin grass. I don't think it's a match.

And why is there a tree?

There is a pot of grasses that has thicker blades on the other side of the bromeliad with the spikes of flowers (the ones in the ring photo), but I sure don't see a tree.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    I see that and have been staring at, but it's such thin grass. I don't think it's a match.

And why is there a tree?

There is a pot of grasses that has thicker blades on the other side of the bromeliad with the spikes of flowers (the ones in the ring photo), but I sure don't see a tree.

There is no way that is the same grass. First of all it is surrounded by big boulders. Secondly, that would have been a tough shot for the photographer to get since there is a tree there. Is this a flipped photo?

And why is there a tree?

There is also a tree in the background of the FRC site. Don't remember what post I saw it in but it's there.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    There is also a tree in the background of the FRC site. Don't remember what post I saw it in but it's there.
    yes, there is a tree, but not in a position where she would be obscured by thicker blade grasses.

Doesn't really mean anything. i assume they left together.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    There is no way that is the same grass. First of all it is surrounded by big boulders. Secondly, that would have been a tough shot for the photographer to get since there is a tree there. Is this a flipped photo?

Yes, the photo is flipped. If you go back to post 2312 and 2315, you can see there is a ton of that thick blade grass on that side of the podium. And there is a tree on the opposite side. I have no idea if the picture is at the FRC location or not. I don't really think anyone can tell because it is so dark and the focus is the two of them. It's hard to tell where they are standing.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    These are good ones. I have a few more. But I'm no good at posting SCs.

After the "reveal" in episode 3 when she was talking about her daughter the scene of him sitting and rubbing her arms. He was quite happy IMO.

Also someone had posted a SC of the look on Brads face in anguilla when he nodded said "This is real".

There are so many great ones - Brad and Emily have been a dream for us romantics .

THIS?

I love them in the hammock when he says "you scare me". I love that scene! Someone go get the pic please

FORT Regular

yes, there is a tree, but not in a position where she would be obscured by thicker blade grasses.

Doesn't really mean anything. i assume they left together.

2hq84yt.jpg

Look to where I drew the arrow. That looks like a tire and hubcap to me.

Sorry it's not larger, but you can click on it to make it bigger. Sorry I am new to posting SC's

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    I love them in the hammock when he says "you scare me". I love that scene! Someone go get the pic please
    I love that hammock scene too. Brad was really looking very handsome as he intently looks at Emily. Emily was so pretty and emotionally vulnerable sharing her insecurities to Brad.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    Attachment 27029

Look to where I drew the arrow. That looks like a tire and hubcap to me.

Sorry it's not larger, but you can click on it to make it bigger. Sorry I am new to posting SC's
    JMHO, but to me that shot is so grainy and vague that I can't really "see" anything. Yeah, I see a light colored dress, I "see" Brad, but I can't see enought to interpret anything about what is going on. I'm bad enough with clear sc's, let alone one this bad.