Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Anyone know where that funky photo is of Brad and Emily with the censored sign on her head?

I noticed in the ring sc, the one with Brad's hands and the starburst, there are some spiky flowers in the background.

Those flowers are on the plant that is near where Brad is hugging Chantal. You can see the spikes coming out of that Bromeliad with the same flowers.

I wanted to if you could see the flowers near her left hand in that strange shot of Brad and Emily, but I can't find it.

CHANTAL:

EMILY:

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    I'll focus on the last two caps of each couple. Brad hugs Chantal and averts his face - no kissy for you. Brad lifts Emily off the ground while giving her a big, squishy hug. He then kisses her shoulder. Which seems more intimate?

I agree with you!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The MAJORITY of posts this afternoon/evening should have been posted in the Chat Thread. Non were related to screencap discussion.

PLEASE keep all posts on topic to SCREEN CAP DISCUSSION. Thank you.
    Please re-read.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    Anyone know where that funky photo is of Brad and Emily with the censored sign on her head?

I noticed in the ring sc, the one with Brad's hands and the starburst, there are some spiky flowers in the background.

Those flowers are on the plant that is near where Brad is hugging Chantal. You can see the spikes coming out of that Bromeliad with the same flowers.

I wanted to if you could see the flowers near her left hand in that strange shot of Brad and Emily, but I can't find it.
    post 2283 in this thread.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    This picture makes it look like Brad is putting a ring on Emily's hand, or looking at something on her hand...
    Nah....I think he'd be on his knee.[/QUOTE]

Follow me for a minute here. Hard to explain this but I'm going to try.

There is a sc of Brad holding the engagement ring. In the sc, there are flowers on spikey stalks. I noticed that the plant, the one beside Brad and Chantal in the hugging photo, has the same flowers on spiky stalks.

So I thought I would look at the mystery photo of Brad and Emily with the censor on her head to see just where those flowers would be and if that could be Brad getting the ring out to place on Emily's hand.

Funniest thing though -- in that funky picture there is a tree and too much grass. I think that grass is thick enough to hide the bottom of her skirt.

There is thick grass like that in the limo photos.

I'm puzzled. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?????

FORT Regular

Nah....I think he'd be on his knee.

Follow me for a minute here. Hard to explain this but I'm going to try.

There is a sc of Brad holding the engagement ring. In the sc, there are flowers on spikey stalks. I noticed that the plant, the one beside Brad and Chantal in the hugging photo, has the same flowers on spiky stalks.

So I thought I would look at the mystery photo of Brad and Emily with the censor on her head to see just where those flowers would be and if that could be Brad getting the ring out to place on Emily's hand.

Funniest thing though -- in that funky picture there is a tree and too much grass. I think that grass is thick enough to hide the bottom of her skirt.

There is thick grass like that in the limo photos.

I'm puzzled. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?????

In who's limo picture?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-13-2011 at 10:27 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I watched their S. African dates (not Ashley H., that was TOO gruesome) and you can just tell the difference with how he reacted to seeing each women. The hug he gave Emily was different! He just lit up seeing her!

Here's the difference:

CHANTAL:

Was it me or did it seem like she was expecting a kiss but he was looking away the whole time. Maybe he did end up giving her a kiss but they didn't show it. Also, difference...Chantal ran to Brad. Not sure if that's worthy of mentioning.

EMILY:

He lit up, obviously. He also gave her a kiss on the shoulder!

I noticed this, too. Another thing is when he kisses Chantal it looks like he tries to kiss her upper lip and I've noticed that it's almost always Chantal that goes in for the kiss first.

When you look at the photos of the girls and Chris and the limo arrivals, there is a tree and there is tall grass like you see in that funky photo of Brad and Emily from the magazine (censored).

It looks to me like that funky photo is actually taken out by the limos where there is a tree and grass and enough grass to hide the bottom of skirt.

It could mean nothing even if true. (it probably would mean nothing) The shot could be of the two them leaving the ceremony, but I don't think it's in the FRC circle.

FORT Regular

When you look at the photos of the girls and Chris and the limo arrivals, there is a tree and there is tall grass like you see in that funky photo of Brad and Emily from the magazine (censored).

It looks to me like that funky photo is actually taken out by the limos where there is a tree and grass and enough grass to hide the bottom of skirt.

It could mean nothing even if true. (it probably would mean nothing) The shot could be of the two them leaving the ceremony, but I don't think it's in the FRC circle.

So the picture from US Weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    I noticed this, too. Another thing is when he kisses Chantal it looks like he tries to kiss her upper lip and I've noticed that it's almost always Chantal that goes in for the kiss first.
    Oh their kisses. Again, I noticed a difference with that, too. With Chantal, most of their kisses consist of passionnate and lustful. With Emily, it's tender, softer, and honestly... more subtle, yet, sensual way. Maybe I'm looking into it more.

And I know the kiss you're talking about regarding Chantal. It seemed at one point (in S. Africa), he went for a kiss (maybe aiming for her head or nose) and she reached up and ends up kissing her upper lip. A little awkward, but maybe it was nothing.