Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

The MAJORITY of posts this afternoon/evening should have been posted in the Chat Thread. Non were related to screencap discussion.

PLEASE keep all posts on topic to SCREEN CAP DISCUSSION. Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The MAJORITY of posts this afternoon/evening should have been posted in the Chat Thread. Non were related to screencap discussion.

PLEASE keep all posts on topic to SCREEN CAP DISCUSSION. Thank you.
    sorry

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I watched their S. African dates (not Ashley H., that was TOO gruesome) and you can just tell the difference with how he reacted to seeing each women. The hug he gave Emily was different! He just lit up seeing her!

Here's the difference:

CHANTAL:

Was it me or did it seem like she was expecting a kiss but he was looking away the whole time. Maybe he did end up giving her a kiss but they didn't show it. Also, difference...Chantal ran to Brad. Not sure if that's worthy of mentioning.

EMILY:

He lit up, obviously. He also gave her a kiss on the shoulder!
    I am in complete agreement with this...if you actually go back and watch the video of Brad and Chantal meeting...I don't see the same enthusiastic Chantal as before...she kinda walks/skips to Brad and the hug is bland...their whole interchange before the safari started is bland...either she's sensing something from him or this was a reshoot...which is a possiblity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    I am in complete agreement with this...if you actually go back and watch the video of Brad and Chantal meeting...I don't see the same enthusiastic Chantal as before...she kinda walks/skips to Brad and the hug is bland...their whole interchange before the safari started is bland...either she's sensing something from him or this was a reshoot...which is a possiblity.

In all fairness, the distance between Emily and Brad and Chantal and Brad was huge. They pulled the truck practically up to Chantal, so then why would Brad run to her. She took one leap towards him and that is all it took. In the clip of Emily and Brad, she started running first and then about 30 seconds later Brad started jogging. I think he felt obligated to meet her half way and run since she was already doing it. Also, there are 4 pictures in Chantal and Brad's set and 8 in Emily's and Brad's.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post

CHANTAL:

EMILY:

I'll focus on the last two caps of each couple. Brad hugs Chantal and averts his face - no kissy for you. Brad lifts Emily off the ground while giving her a big, squishy hug. He then kisses her shoulder. Which seems more intimate?

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    I'll focus on the last two caps of each couple. Brad hugs Chantal and averts his face - no kissy for you. Brad lifts Emily off the ground while giving her a big, squishy hug. He then kisses her shoulder. Which seems more intimate?
    I am not a SC'er by trade so I will defer to someone who is ..could you please pull the SC at the FRC where it looks as though he is looking at Emily coming towards the podium..he has the same smile/look in his eyes as the pic above..

this pic with the one of the far left...thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fan*addict; 03-13-2011 at 08:17 PM.

ETA here fan*addict

Last edited by carriealexander; 03-13-2011 at 08:39 PM.

YES..can you put two pics beside each other..this one and the one from him greeting Emily in Africia

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    In all fairness, the distance between Emily and Brad and Chantal and Brad was huge. They pulled the truck practically up to Chantal, so then why would Brad run to her. She took one leap towards him and that is all it took. In the clip of Emily and Brad, she started running first and then about 30 seconds later Brad started jogging. I think he felt obligated to meet her half way and run since she was already doing it. Also, there are 4 pictures in Chantal and Brad's set and 8 in Emily's and Brad's.
    Not quite, if you go see the video they don't even show Emily start to run until Brad starts. They show Brad start and then Emily who takes two steps and then starts her jog! If anything she's the one who feels obligated. If you go type "Emily Maynard's Overnight Date With Brad Womack" on UTube you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    ETA here fan*addict

yes thank you..I think there is a "light" in his face when he is seeing Emily...although he and Chantal do have "chemistry" or the so called "it factor" when they are together...he seems smitten with Emily.

I can't wait for this to end...and see how this all plays out...my only hope for something "different" than what has been spoiled (of late) is that Ashley IS NOT the bachette...