Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Here are the limo shots:

Chantal

Emily

Brad

I don't think that there is a connection between Brad and Chantal being in similar/the same limo. The lead and the F1 tend to stay where they are after the FRC for a number of hours, and many times overnight. They wouldn't need to have a limo sitting there and waiting until who knows when to take the final couple to their overnight destination. Production looks to save $ anywhere they can, so I would venture a guess that they hire the limos only long enough to get everyone to the FRC location and to take the F2 person back to the hotel.

Thanks for the pics! Brad and Chantal's limo look similar but because one is a wide shot and the other isn't it's difficult to say. Another thing that was said at the other boards was that the area they were in only had 2 limo's for hire at any given time. I am not sure if that's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    Thanks for the pics! Brad and Chantal's limo look similar but because one is a wide shot and the other isn't it's difficult to say. Another thing that was said at the other boards was that the area they were in only had 2 limo's for hire at any given time. I am not sure if that's true or not.
    Emily got Brad. Chantal got a limo where the door closed to make a tight seal.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thumper8977 View Post
    This is my first time posting here so hopefully I get my point across. I love this season. I too am an Emily fan. The 2 screen caps that stand out the most to me are the one's where the ladies are coming down the stairs. My husband is a photographer and all I asked him was "Which picture was taken first". He stated that Chantal's picture came first because of the shadowing on the wall (where I have the 2 yellow arrows). He stated that no matter if you lighten the picture or brighten it, you cannot manipulated shadows. He said if you pick a common point from both pictures you can compare the two. He stated that becuase there is still sunlight showing on the wall in Chantals picture (the sun was high enough that the sun still showed on the wall) and there was no sun at all on the wall in Emilys picture (the sun had gone down so much that the plants had shadowed the whole wall), that Emilys picture had been taken later in the day. Remember it was put out that the rose ceremony started at 5pm and it took 20 minutes to say goodbye to the F2. Sunset happens very quickly once the sun starts to set. Just my observations. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.
    Thanks for the post and pictures and thumper8977
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Here are the limo shots:

Chantal

Emily

Brad

I don't think that there is a connection between Brad and Chantal being in similar/the same limo. The lead and the F1 tend to stay where they are after the FRC for a number of hours, and many times overnight. They wouldn't need to have a limo sitting there and waiting until who knows when to take the final couple to their overnight destination. Production looks to save $ anywhere they can, so I would venture a guess that they hire the limos only long enough to get everyone to the FRC location and to take the F2 person back to the hotel.
    I am just wondering IF brad gets to the FRC quiet early..SO his limo goes to pick up f1 girl..Hence Chantal has the the same limo? Emily f2 gal get a different limo because she is picked up before Brad''s limo is available to pick up the F1 gal..JUST a thought...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I am just wondering IF brad gets to the FRC quiet early..SO his limo goes to pick up f1 girl..Hence Chantal has the the same limo? Emily f2 gal get a different limo because she is picked up before Brad''s limo is available to pick up the F1 gal..JUST a thought...

I put that out there as well and I was accused of throwing out CRAZY speculations. Brad and Chantal's limo's are the same, IMO. There was also a post that said there were only two limo's for hire in the whole surrounding area.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    He said "if she could love me the way she loved her fiance, I would be a lucky man." That statement alone, plays to Brad's doubts on whether she is over Ricky.
    I think this is the only reason we have a picture of Brad in the limo riding to the FRC..I don't remember us getting them before..they want to create the doubt that he is turned down
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trini View Post
    You captured Brad's love declarations correctly. The video of the SA dates also showed a big difference on how Brad kissed Chantal..which seemed like pecks or light kisses to me so as not to embarass her. With Emily on the other hand their kisses are passionate, long ,with eyes closed and Brad hand holding her head.Like he was making love to her with his kisses as someone pointed out.

I watched their S. African dates (not Ashley H., that was TOO gruesome) and you can just tell the difference with how he reacted to seeing each women. The hug he gave Emily was different! He just lit up seeing her!

Here's the difference:

CHANTAL:

Was it me or did it seem like she was expecting a kiss but he was looking away the whole time. Maybe he did end up giving her a kiss but they didn't show it. Also, difference...Chantal ran to Brad. Not sure if that's worthy of mentioning.

EMILY:

He lit up, obviously. He also gave her a kiss on the shoulder!

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I watched their S. African dates (not Ashley H., that was TOO gruesome) and you can just tell the difference with how he reacted to seeing each women. The hug he gave Emily was different! He just lit up seeing her!

Here's the difference:

CHANTAL:

Was it me or did it seem like she was expecting a kiss but he was looking away the whole time. Maybe he did end up giving her a kiss but they didn't show it. Also, difference...Chantal ran to Brad. Not sure if that's worthy of mentioning.

EMILY:

During Chantal's HTD, they both ran up to each other, so I don't think that really makes a difference.

But you didn't get Brad's smile when he was still in the jeep after seeing Chantal. He also gave her a huge hug in the jeep where he pulled her over on top of him. It's all so subjective when you're comparing.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post

Here's the difference:

CHANTAL:

EMILY:

Yep, action speaks louder than words indeed. I also loved it when he said to Emily, he had been counting the "seconds" (to finally see her again after their last date) and kissed her shoulder.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-13-2011 at 06:55 PM.