Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Thats an idea & the reason for my question. Do we have different days here?

The limo stuff still is odd too. Parts of me thinks one of those limos could be EM's dad or parents arriving.

We know Em said that she woudl not accept a proposal with out Ricki's approval. I don't believe Ricki is in SA at all but it raises questions for the two different suits if there are & that we have two different days here. Did one tab say we had 4 takes of a proposal? Did they say it was all in one day?
    I was thinking about this while getting ready this morning. Do you think Ricki is in SA AND at the ATFR?

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    yes, black can look navy & navy can look black, even in real life, depending on the lighting.
    Yes, they can. Sometimes folding laundry I have to get in very bright light, in order to make sure I'm pairing up my husband's socks right.

FORT Newbie

This is my first time posting here so hopefully I get my point across. I love this season. I too am an Emily fan. The 2 screen caps that stand out the most to me are the one's where the ladies are coming down the stairs. My husband is a photographer and all I asked him was "Which picture was taken first". He stated that Chantal's picture came first because of the shadowing on the wall (where I have the 2 yellow arrows). He stated that no matter if you lighten the picture or brighten it, you cannot manipulated shadows. He said if you pick a common point from both pictures you can compare the two. He stated that becuase there is still sunlight showing on the wall in Chantals picture (the sun was high enough that the sun still showed on the wall) and there was no sun at all on the wall in Emilys picture (the sun had gone down so much that the plants had shadowed the whole wall), that Emilys picture had been taken later in the day. Remember it was put out that the rose ceremony started at 5pm and it took 20 minutes to say goodbye to the F2. Sunset happens very quickly once the sun starts to set. Just my observations. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thumper8977; 03-13-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Change pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Can you inbox where I can watch that clip?
    When you watch the FD part with Emily, pay close attention to when you see him and when you don't. I just can't come up with an explanation for this clip that doesn't spell out Emily as F1. Too much is said, but why is MF releasing this to a website so early. Why didn't he save this for the show...his show?

That's the part I can't figure out.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    I see him hiding there. Wow!

Would the shadow cast by the edge-wall of the walkway tell anything?

I'm not much on shadow analysis, but this shadowing looks identical to the shadowing of that wall as Chantal walks down.
    It appears to me that the SC of Brad is taken first, and probably before either of the two ladies arrive. His shadow is much shorter than Chantal's considering the fact that he is so much taller than she is.

The shadow cast by the pedestal is also shorter in the cap with Brad walking alone than it is with Chantal's approach.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

FORT Regular

There is an interesting conversation going on over at the ABC boards. Posters over there seems to believe that Brad and Chantal have the same limo driving them to the FRC. The theory is, the limo drove Brad to the FRC and then left to pick up his F1. After the FRC, Brad and F1 would leave in the same limo. It makes sense but I don't know at this point.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thumper8977 View Post
    This is my first time posting here so hopefully I get my point across. I love this season. I too am an Emily fan. The 2 screen caps that stand out the most to me are the one's where the ladies are coming down the stairs. My husband is a photographer and all I asked him was "Which picture was taken first". He stated that Chantal's picture came first because of the shadowing on the wall (where I have the 2 yellow arrows). He stated that no matter if you lighten the picture or brighten it, you cannot manipulated shadows. He said if you pick a common point from both pictures you can compare the two. He stated that becuase there is still sunlight showing on the wall in Chantals picture (the sun was high enough that the sun still showed on the wall) and there was no sun at all on the wall in Emilys picture (the sun had gone down so much that the plants had shadowed the whole wall), that Emilys picture had been taken later in the day. Remember it was put out that the rose ceremony started at 5pm and it took 20 minutes to say goodbye to the F2. Sunset happens very quickly once the sun starts to set. Just my observations. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.
    Oh yeah, tomorrow we will finally see Brad propose to Emily no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    There is an interesting conversation going on over at the ABC boards. Posters over there seems to believe that Brad and Chantal have the same limo driving them to the FRC. The theory is, the limo drove Brad to the FRC and then left to pick up his F1. After the FRC, Brad and F1 would leave in the same limo. It makes sense but I don't know at this point.
    I'm not following this. You mean they are saying that Emily is F2?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    Here are the limo shots:

Chantal

Emily

Brad

I don't think that there is a connection between Brad and Chantal being in similar/the same limo. The lead and the F1 tend to stay where they are after the FRC for a number of hours, and many times overnight. They wouldn't need to have a limo sitting there and waiting until who knows when to take the final couple to their overnight destination. Production looks to save $ anywhere they can, so I would venture a guess that they hire the limos only long enough to get everyone to the FRC location and to take the F2 person back to the hotel.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thumper8977 View Post
    This is my first time posting here so hopefully I get my point across. I love this season. I too am an Emily fan. The 2 screen caps that stand out the most to me are the one's where the ladies are coming down the stairs. My husband is a photographer and all I asked him was "Which picture was taken first". He stated that Chantal's picture came first because of the shadowing on the wall (where I have the 2 yellow arrows). He stated that [I]no matter if you lighten the picture or brighten it, you cannot manipulated shadows.[/I] He said if you pick a common point from both pictures you can compare the two. He stated that becuase there is still sunlight showing on the wall in Chantals picture (the sun was high enough that the sun still showed on the wall) and there was no sun at all on the wall in Emilys picture (the sun had gone down so much that the plants had shadowed the whole wall), that Emilys picture had been taken later in the day. Remember it was put out that the rose ceremony started at 5pm and it took 20 minutes to say goodbye to the F2. Sunset happens very quickly once the sun starts to set. Just my observations. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.
    As an amateur photographer and user of photoshop, I was thinking it, but was not going to say it. Honestly, imo, it sticks out like a sore thumb and proves that Emily is F1.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 03-13-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: punctuation