Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    I was wondering that also, but didn't say anything. I dont recall in previous seasons where the guy/girl has ever walked up to greet one of the final 2 woman.
    When I saw this, I thought, something is definitely up here. Not a good sign for her.

If this is right, then where would the cap of Chantal and Brad hugging come in to play? Because where he and Chantal are, with Brad walking to her cant be the hug picture because of the plant/tree thing behind them in the SC of them hugging.
    Wouldn't he hug her when he meet her. There are two plants at the steps, one on each side and isn't there one in the back where the podium is. I will look again, but I thought I saw one back there.

FORT Fan

not a good sign for who??

FORT Fan

Oh wow...now we're using astrology to determine who he picked? Goodness...well, for some real science...and I may have the times/Chantal's height wrong, so if I do, reply and I'll recalculate!

I'm assuming Chantal is around 5'3". At approximately their location, on that date, at 6:30 p.m. (around F1 time), the solar elevation would have been 29.48 degrees. That would make a person around the height of 5'3" have a shadow that was 317 inches (or 5 times their actual height).

At 5 pm (F2 time), the solar elevation would've been 11.22 degrees and a 5'3" person would've had a shadow of 111 inches, or a little less than twice their height.

I will let y'all look at the SC of Chantal walking towards the podium/and her shadow and decide.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFan1230 View Post
    Question... since you are a photographer... In the US Weekly pic with Brad and Emily... does the light in his hair look like artificial lighting to you? It just doesn't look like sunlight to me. I am NO expert... just wondering.
    Hard to tell the quality of light when it is blurry, but the 'halo' or rimlight of his head looks like it is added. The light on the side of his face looks natural.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Jillian's. Ed is on her right. I don't know where Kiptyn sat though.

And Jillian is sitting on the F1 side to be proposed to.

FORT Fan

jillian was the bachelorette so shouldnt it be about where ed sits not where she sits

Just a different twist to this pic.

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Oh wow...now we're using astrology to determine who he picked? Goodness...well, for some real science...and I may have the times/Chantal's height wrong, so if I do, reply and I'll recalculate!

I'm assuming Chantal is around 5'3". At approximately their location, on that date, at 6:30 p.m. (around F1 time), the solar elevation would have been 29.48 degrees. That would make a person around the height of 5'3" have a shadow that was 317 inches (or 5 times their actual height).

At 5 pm (F2 time), the solar elevation would've been 11.22 degrees and a 5'3" person would've had a shadow of 111 inches, or a little less than twice their height.

I will let y'all look at the SC of Chantal walking towards the podium/and her shadow and decide.
    Are these calculations true? Because those calculations would apply to Brad and his shadow walking on the same path looks shorter than his own height and it would have been just before the F2 arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    Hard to tell the quality of light when it is blurry, but the 'halo' or rimlight of his head looks like it is added. The light on the side of his face looks natural.
    Yes... the halo is what I was referring to. Thanks!
    TEAM EDWARD... nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post

Looks like earlier time to me for Chantal.

What do you make of plant shadows when Chantal is walking down steps, compared to Em?? I would think it means Em is later, when sun is going down.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.