Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    SpecialK I see that the trees are on the wrong side, but what does it mean?
    I don't know that why I am asking..It seems many of Chantal photo's are altered for some reason..why? They aren't giving us the full story..I still think there is going to be a twist or turn or something..Did they photo shop her to that location? does she meet Brad some where else..OR..Did Emily come first and because of the wind with Chantal being 2nd they had to fix plants and re arranged them?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    LOL, there's no question in my mind that Chantel is F1.
    Me neither. I respect Blondie but the informants could have misled on purpose. I don't know what to think about that. The only way is if they switched up positions of F1-F2 like they did with Andy's season. Otherwise, no way is Chantal not F1 according to what I'm seeing with the light here.

By the way, I'm a photographer and I'm rabid about lighting.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You're no fool. He picks Emily. Brad is walking away from the podium to meet Chantal, when he meets her he is not by the podium, therefore he can't put her in any position...and I wonder what's that all about, never recall any lead leaving their position to meet one. He seems to stay put when Emily is approaching him.
    I was wondering that also, but didn't say anything. I dont recall in previous seasons where the guy/girl has ever walked up to greet one of the final 2 woman.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    Dreamers has clearer caps and it is definitely Brad and Emily.
    .IF its them it tells us nothing..certainly not a proposal..or even she is F1..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You're no fool. He picks Emily. Brad is walking away from the podium to meet Chantal, when he meets her he is not by the podium, therefore he can't put her in any position...and I wonder what's that all about, never recall any lead leaving their position to meet one. He seems to stay put when Emily is approaching him.
    If this is right, then where would the cap of Chantal and Brad hugging come in to play? Because where he and Chantal are, with Brad walking to her cant be the hug picture because of the plant/tree thing behind them in the SC of them hugging.

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    I was wondering that also, but didn't say anything. I dont recall in previous seasons where the guy/girl has ever walked up to greet one of the final 2 woman.
    Maybe he is finally showing his excitement to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I don't know that why I am asking..It seems many of Chantal photo's are altered for some reason..why? They aren't giving us the full story..I still think there is going to be a twist or turn or something..Did they photo shop her to that location? does she meet Brad some where else..OR..Did Emily come first and because of the wind with Chantal being 2nd they had to fix plants and re arranged them?
    mmmmmmmm..you bring up some interesting questions...I really haven't looked that hard at the SC's..and I still think Emily is F1 but I know several people on here were shocked that Brad actually let Chantel go to the podium...you could be onto something about why they have been altered..IDK..I will defer to people who are more experienced with the SC's
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

well didnt reality steve say that it was going to be a typical rose cermony meaning he was going to do the whole i love you but im not in love with you speech... so in order for him to do that either girl woudl have to pick it to the podium right

There is one thing that bothers me a little: the photo of the ring Brad chooses. It's not the same shape, but it's the style as the one Ricky gave Emily.

Doesn't she wear it on her right hand?

FORT Regular

When was the ATFR taped?