Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Thanks to dying2share from JU for the clearer scans!

I am sorry but that top picture is so blurry even in the magazine its self..I can't even tell if its Brad and Emily standing at the FRC..

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I am sorry but that top picture is so blurry even in the magazine its self..I can't even tell if its Brad and Emily standing at the FRC..
    Dreamers has clearer caps and it is definitely Brad and Emily.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    The only way for her to be F1 in these caps is if they changed things up. But why does the light in the shot of him looking so serious match the shot of him and Emily in US mag?
    But how do we know that isn't a "retake" shot later in the evening? Possibly had to use additional lighting if it the sky had darkened enough that they couldn't get the "money shot" with natural light? Photoshop? Are we even sure that's Emily in the mag picture? Too confusing for me.........

FORT Newbie

The only way for her to be F1 in these caps is if they changed things up. But why does the light in the shot of him looking so serious match the shot of him and Emily in US mag?
    Could it be that the picture in the US mag is actually taken at the limo saying goodbye. The sun light on Brad's face looking serious is the same as the limo pictures putting the F2 in and watching it drive away. I think anyway.

2observe, people aren't getting what I'm seeing. Have you checked out the light on his face when he is with Emily as shown in US magazine. That is the only cap we have of her being in 'place'. Brad had to turn to his right for the light to fall on his face the way it does. She is F2.
    LOL, there's no question in my mind that Chantel is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    Great post. I may be a fool, but I have no doubts that it is Emily that Brad picks.
    You're no fool. He picks Emily. Brad is walking away from the podium to meet Chantal, when he meets her he is not by the podium, therefore he can't put her in any position...and I wonder what's that all about, never recall any lead leaving their position to meet one. He seems to stay put when Emily is approaching him.

FORT Fan

it looks like they are still at the podium spot because to brads left that looks like the podium where the rose would be

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort View Post
    Could it be that the picture in the US mag is actually taken at the limo saying goodbye. The sun light on Brad's face looking serious is the same as the limo pictures putting the F2 in and watching it drive away. I think anyway.
    Let me go and check the US mag again, but you just might be on to something.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    I still believe BG....Emily is F1.
    And we have time of day with the sun & shadows, etc, that show Em arrives later.
    I'm with you nutty. Emily is F1. You can clearly see the sun setting in the background of the SC of Emily coming down the stairs. And to me, the pic of Brad waiting for Emily, his suit looks a bit wrinkled. Not as crisped as the ones of Chantal walking towards him. Another thing, why in the SC of Emily walking towards him would be squinting. At least that's what it looks like he's doing to me from the SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    LOL, there's no question in my mind that Chantel is F1.
    It would be interesting if RS was wrong. However, I doubt it.