Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Do you think that the SC of Brad hugging Chantal was captured after he tells her he loves her too??? The look of Chantal's face is quite telling to me. Also, Brad's head is turned like he's telling her something or he's kissing her ear???? Do you see that too???
    have I missed something when did this happen???????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    2observe, people aren't getting what I'm seeing. Have you checked out the light on his face when he is with Emily as shown in US magazine. That is the only cap we have of her being in 'place'. Brad had to turn to his right for the light to fall on his face the way it does. She is F2.
    I still believe BG....Emily is F1.
    And we have time of day with the sun & shadows, etc, that show Em arrives later.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

SpecialK I see that the trees are on the wrong side, but what does it mean?

FORT Newbie

Do you think that the SC of Brad hugging Chantal was captured after he tells her he loves her too??? The look of Chantal's face is quite telling to me. Also, Brad's head is turned like he's telling her something or he's kissing her ear???? Do you see that too???
    Yes I really think so too! Or that she is the one! That SC of them that far to the right cannot be when they are first greeting eachother!

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    SpecialK I see that the trees are on the wrong side, but what does it mean?
    Which cap shows the trees on the wrong side?

2observe, people aren't getting what I'm seeing. Have you checked out the light on his face when he is with Emily as shown in US magazine. That is the only cap we have of her being in 'place'. Brad had to turn to his right for the light to fall on his face the way it does. She is F2.
    I noticed it. I think that some are confused about the "tree" on the wrong side, but the camera person if taking that picture from the side as Chantel is walking up to Brad. My guess is that the photographer is somewhere around the podium to get those shots.
    Last edited by 2observe; 03-12-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: eta: forget to say imo

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    And we have time of day with the sun & shadows, etc, that show Em arrives later.
    Oh I believe that Emily is F1 and happy for it, but I do see that they have messed with Chantal's pic...

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    The only way for her to be F1 in these caps is if they changed things up. But why does the light in the shot of him looking so serious match the shot of him and Emily in US mag?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RomanticHaze; 03-12-2011 at 09:11 PM.

The only way for her to be F1 in these caps is if they changed things up. But why does the light in the shot of him looking so serious match the shot of him and Emily in US mag?
    Because they always show them looking serious with the one the choose, before they tell them they love them....

I noticed it. I think that some are confused about the "tree" on the wrong side, but the camera person if taking that picture from the side as Chantel is walking up to Brad. My guess that that the photographer is somewhere around the podium to get those shots.
    as much as I love Chantel the SC convince me that Emily is F1..that one walking down the stairs with the sun in the background..Even though they released the same pic with Chantel..you can tell the background was photoshopped...she is in the same position in both pictures just a different background...but you know what..the more I think about it...the more I am glad she is not the F1..she wouldn't last with Brad..I think she would challenge him too much and he wouldn't be able to control her...its one of the reasons I think he wanted young ladies and its why he picks someone who is almost 15 years younger than him...IMO..the younger they are..the more sheltered their lives have been..the more mallable they are..they are more trainable..IMO..more controlable...and I don't think that is one thing Brad will give up..control
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!