Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

  1. #2151
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Okay, throw tomatoes, oinions fruit whatever, The man is ga ga over Emily hands down. If he fell for Emily and picked Chantal, what is that about. Fleiss has done his job, doubt has crept into the Emily camp, and Chantal's team has once again got hope. This is the only show I can think of where my guts are wrenched from the first person out of the limo to the FRC. Every season I say I just can't take it anymore, and then here I am again. I am in serious need of MONDAY NIGHT. Somebody help me. You guys are great. GO Bremily..... Love Chantal though. Wish she would be the bachelorette.

    Great post. I may be a fool, but I have no doubts that it is Emily that Brad picks.

  2. #2152
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    I have a theory for the US magazine picture of the FRC with emily and brad.
    Ok well we know they had brad propose 4 times. Well maybe its a producer who was fixing him up before they re-shot

  3. #2153
    Love never Fails RomanticHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    728

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    The biggest clue here is the light direction. Look at caps of him facing forward to welcome Chantal. Notice the direction of light.

    For the light to be on his face the way it is with Emily shows that he would have to be turned to his right for the light to be lighting the left side of his face in that photo. This shows she is F2.

    Look at the photo in US mag of Emily and Brad with her hand on his lapel. The light on his face matches the light of the last photo here. Case closed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #2154
    FORT Fan pikaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    259

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    I have a theory for the US magazine picture of the FRC with emily and brad.
    Ok well we know they had brad propose 4 times. Well maybe its a producer who was fixing him up before they re-shot
    That seems to be the most logical answer for sure.

  5. #2155
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    How do these pictures match? This top picture? if you flip it than Chantal's dress is wrong..If her dress is right the tree is wrong..this whole picture is botch up..her hair colored black..the feathers are weird..




    Ok, I see what you are saying the top one is really messed up, because that tree shouldn't be in the screencap if Brad is in the center of the podium the other one should be seen.....But the question is why are they botching up this photo? I say it's because Chantal is so early and they are blotching it up....Because I don't see anywhere in hades that Chantal could be F1 with all the lastest spoilers and I hope that she isn't....

  6. #2156
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort View Post
    There is another plant that looks similar, but is bigger... more like a tree than a little plant. I know the one you are talking about is on the rock behind Brad. The bigger plant is way off to the right of the FRC podium and can be clearly seen in the SC of Chantal walking up the steps to the podium and Brad walking towards her. I can't post pictures, which would make it easier. This was my question also, if Chantal is F2, why were they way over there on the FRC podium. It doen't maks sense to me.
    Do you think that the SC of Brad hugging Chantal was captured after he tells her he loves her too??? The look of Chantal's face is quite telling to me. Also, Brad's head is turned like he's telling her something or he's kissing her ear???? Do you see that too???

  7. #2157
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    123

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    Great post. I may be a fool, but I have no doubts that it is Emily that Brad picks.
    I have no doubt that he picks emily also.

  8. #2158
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    178

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    In the FRC pictures, Brad's suit looks "crisper" and less wrinkled with Chantal to me than in pictures with Emily. Evidence to me that Emily probably comes later...

  9. #2159
    Love never Fails RomanticHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    728

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Ok, I see what you are saying the top one is really messed up, because that tree shouldn't be in the screencap if Brad is in the center of the podium the other one should be seen.....But the question is why are they botching up this photo? I say it's because Chantal is so early and they are blotching it up....Because I don't see anywhere in hades that Chantal could be F1 with all the lastest spoilers and I hope that she isn't....
    Look at the light! That does not change. Brad's position is the one that changes. Really look at the direction of light on his face. The only one we see in position is Emily and she is shown to be in the F2 position unless they changed up this year.

  10. #2160
    Love never Fails RomanticHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    728

    Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Do you think that the SC of Brad hugging Chantal was captured after he tells her he loves her too??? The look of Chantal's face is quite telling to me. Also, Brad's head is turned like he's telling her something or he's kissing her ear???? Do you see that too???
    2observe, people aren't getting what I'm seeing. Have you checked out the light on his face when he is with Emily as shown in US magazine. That is the only cap we have of her being in 'place'. Brad had to turn to his right for the light to fall on his face the way it does. She is F2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.