Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    She looks like she just darkened her hair post show. I think she looks the same in the US shot, her vblogs, and her twitter pic.

Where can I see her vlogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Actually emily is
    The only reason that Tessa is in that position is because Andy turned them around after he gave the roses. In other words, if Andy had not turned them around, Tessa would be on the same side as Mary and Chantel and any other (eta: F1 at the) Bachelor F2 Toast. The turn was done to put Tessa in the F2 position for the Sunset proposal.
    Last edited by 2observe; 03-12-2011 at 08:28 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort View Post
    There is another plant that looks similar, but is bigger... more like a tree than a little plant. I know the one you are talking about is on the rock behind Brad. The bigger plant is way off to the right of the FRC podium and can be clearly seen in the SC of Chantal walking up the steps to the podium and Brad walking towards her. I can't post pictures, which would make it easier. This was my question also, if Chantal is F2, why were they way over there on the FRC podium. It doen't maks sense to me.
    Obviously, as I am about to prove, I have no clue when it comes to sleuthing; but I thought they always (with the exception of Chris L) both ended up on the FRC podium. If they didn't, there would be no reason for him to go through the "wonderful, terrific, blah, blah, blah,....BUT" speech. They'd know right away and the drama wouldn't be ramped up there.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer View Post
    Where can I see her vlogs?
    Here you go:
    Emily On Her Emotional NASCAR Date | The Bachelor

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/vi...ate-with-brad/
    Last edited by cupcakes; 03-12-2011 at 08:37 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by miccisue View Post
    Obviously, as I am about to prove, I have no clue when it comes to sleuthing; but I thought they always (with the exception of Chris L) both ended up on the FRC podium. If they didn't, there would be no reason for him to go through the "wonderful, terrific, blah, blah, blah,....BUT" speech. They'd know right away and the drama wouldn't be ramped up there.
    I know Emily and Chantal both make it up there. But I was trying to say that with the SC of the hug of Chantal and Brad it looks like they are way over to the right of the rose stand. And the SC of Emily and Brad up on the podium looks to me that they aren't way over to the right, but maybe more in the middle. With the two SC's side by side, if one were to compare them as far as what's behind them, you have planted fields and grass fields divided by a dirt pathway. It looks as though Chantals SC is more off to the right than Emily's because of the tree/plant thing and the background. I could totally be wrong about all this too, because Emily's SC is pointed a little more up than Chantals, so I can't see exactly where Emily is standing. Just puzzled by those two SC's.

FORT Fan

How do these pictures match? This top picture? if you flip it than Chantal's dress is wrong..If her dress is right the tree is wrong..this whole picture is botch up..her hair colored black..the feathers are weird..

Last edited by SpecialK; 03-12-2011 at 08:41 PM.

FORT Newbie

I wonder why she hasn't done one since then? Chantal did many of them..

FORT Fan

i see where it says f2 for emilys picture but then on the one below it it changed where the f2 standing was so now im confused

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Thanks to dying2share from JU for the clearer scans!

The light on Brad shows that this is the F2 side. Look at caps of him facing forward to welcome the ladies. Notice the direction of light. For the light to be on his face the way it is with Emily shows that she is F2.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort View Post
    I know Emily and Chantal both make it up there. But I was trying to say that with the SC of the hug of Chantal and Brad it looks like they are way over to the right of the rose stand. And the SC of Emily and Brad up on the podium looks to me that they aren't way over to the right, but maybe more in the middle. With the two SC's side by side, if one were to compare them as far as what's behind them, you have planted fields and grass fields divided by a dirt pathway. It looks as though Chantals SC is more off to the right than Emily's because of the tree/plant thing and the background. I could totally be wrong about all this too, because Emily's SC is pointed a little more up than Chantals, so I can't see exactly where Emily is standing. Just puzzled by those two SC's.
    Ah, I see. To be frank, none of the FRC podium pictures make any sense to me. I apparently lack the ability to take in the varying angles and stuff. I think all the rocks and plants are doing it to me - they all look the same and I can't make heads or tails of which plant is being talked about at any given time. Now, if it was just an open area with some potted plants, I might be able to figure it out, but this with all the trees, grass, red and green plants, and things that look like the giant drum Ricky Ricardo played....I'm hopelessly lost.