Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    who is the real Emily...she had one look for the show..one look on her vlogs and now another different look
    I love that Emily is versatile, discreet and has spunk. Guess Brad is not going to be bored at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    I am only familiar with the SC with Andy, Tessa and Bevin in it. I don't know who the other bachelors are and which girl they chose, maybe you could help me with that. I do know that Tessa is standing in the same spot as Chantal.
    Actually emily is

FORT Newbie

I'm not sure if it is just the light shining down or what, but Emily almost looks pregnant in the pictures from US magazine above. Anybody else see this, or am I just seeing things ?? Well I guess we will see her on the show on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    I'm not sure if it is just the light shining down or what, but Emily almost looks pregnant in the pictures from US magazine above. Anybody else see this, or am I just seeing things ?? Well I guess we will see her on the show on Monday!
    Well, stayathomemom said there would be a wedding in the very near future.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Actually emily is

Ok, you're right. I am so confused at this point.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    Mary Byron ?
    PLo did not pick Sadie at the FRC. I think her name was Jen, the girl on the left

I am only familiar with the SC with Andy, Tessa and Bevin in it. I don't know who the other bachelors are and which girl they chose, maybe you could help me with that. I do know that Tessa is standing in the same spot as Chantal.
    there was a time when we could determine who was F4, F3, F2 and F1 based on where they are standing during RC's but Fleiss's minions who we know read the boards and they started changing it up..sometimes he will use the same one for more than one season in a row or he will change it up and use one he has used in the past..I just don't think we can make definite decisions anymore based on where people stand during RC's
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

who is the real Emily...she had one look for the show..one look on her vlogs and now another different look
    I love her new looks better than the one on the show. Are those extensions? Her hair looks so thick in the shopping photo. Just darling!

I still don't think that is her hand in the photo above. Looks like a man's and looks like an angle of someone standing off to the side not in front of him.

FORT Newbie

The plant is behind Brad as Chantal approaches. It is sitting on the boulder. Some people are now saying that Chatal is the F1 because Brad is on the F2 spot waiting on her hence making her stand in the F1 spot. They are also saying the the F1 has always been to the right of the bachelor when toasting at the F2 rose ceremony. Chantal is in this position.
    There is another plant that looks similar, but is bigger... more like a tree than a little plant. I know the one you are talking about is on the rock behind Brad. The bigger plant is way off to the right of the FRC podium and can be clearly seen in the SC of Chantal walking up the steps to the podium and Brad walking towards her. I can't post pictures, which would make it easier. This was my question also, if Chantal is F2, why were they way over there on the FRC podium. It doen't maks sense to me.

She looks like she just darkened her hair post show. I think she looks the same in the US shot, her vblogs, and her twitter pic.