Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    DeAnna wore a gold colored short dress. If I am looking at the correct photo, Brad turned her away while wearing a tan colored suit. So the color on him in this photo is definitely this season.
    Thanks, I couldn't remember.

FORT Newbie

Ive been away from the boards for a little bit, and come back to try to catch up on my reading. Im so confused... I thought we knew that he picks Emily because of the sc of her coming down the stairs and its later in evening than Chantel. Why is so many people questioning that now? Just one more thing that bothers me. Does anyone know why Brad and Chantel are hugging at FRC all the way over to the side where that plant is? How in the world did they get way over there? That plant is nowhere near the rose or where he suppose to be standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese Cakes View Post
    Ive been away from the boards for a little bit, and come back to try to catch up on my reading. Im so confused... I thought we knew that he picks Emily because of the sc of her coming down the stairs and its later in evening than Chantel. Why is so many people questioning that now? Just one more thing that bothers me. Does anyone know why Brad and Chantel are hugging at FRC all the way over to the side where that plant is? How in the world did they get way over there? That plant is nowhere near the rose or where he suppose to be standing.
    Well the only answer I have for you is to all of the above.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese Cakes View Post

The plant is behind Brad as Chantal approaches. It is sitting on the boulder. Some people are now saying that Chatal is the F1 because Brad is on the F2 spot waiting on her hence making her stand in the F1 spot. They are also saying the the F1 has always been to the right of the bachelor when toasting at the F2 rose ceremony. Chantal is in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    The plant is behind Brad as Chantal approaches. It is sitting on the boulder. Some people are now saying that Chatal is the F1 because Brad is on the F2 spot waiting on her hence making her stand in the F1 spot. They are also saying the the F1 has always been to the right of the bachelor when toasting at the F2 rose ceremony. Chantal is in this position.
    If true, their is a first time for everything

It has been confirmed Chantal has a boyfriend and took it upon herself to start a twitter, which is something the F1 most definately shouldn't be doing.

The left right centre etc meant nothing this season. There were quite a few discrepencies. At one point Shawntel was in the F1 position. That's when we knew not to count on the edit.

Thanks to dying2share from JU for the clearer scans!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Thanks to dying2share from JU for the clearer scans!

who is the real Emily...she had one look for the show..one look on her vlogs and now another different look
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    It has been confirmed Chantal has a boyfriend and took it upon herself to start a twitter, which is something the F1 most definately shouldn't be doing.

The left right centre etc meant nothing this season. There were quite a few discrepencies. At one point Shawntel was in the F1 position. That's when we knew not to count on the edit.

I am only familiar with the SC with Andy, Tessa and Bevin in it. I don't know who the other bachelors are and which girl they chose, maybe you could help me with that. I do know that Tessa is standing in the same spot as Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post

Bevin Andy Tessa
    ? Prince Lorenzo Sadie?
    Mary Byron ?