Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I tend to notice patterns. lol
    I just don't remember ever using that as an editing clue in the past seasons.....But that's so interesting!

umngirl, that pic^ of Jill and Ed right there is so cute!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1987 View Post
    im just trying to hold on to up that its still emily thas all
    Okay, throw tomatoes, oinions fruit whatever, The man is ga ga over Emily hands down. If he fell for Emily and picked Chantal, what is that about. Fleiss has done his job, doubt has crept into the Emily camp, and Chantal's team has once again got hope. This is the only show I can think of where my guts are wrenched from the first person out of the limo to the FRC. Every season I say I just can't take it anymore, and then here I am again. I am in serious need of MONDAY NIGHT. Somebody help me. You guys are great. GO Bremily..... Love Chantal though. Wish she would be the bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Okay, throw tomatoes, oinions fruit whatever, The man is ga ga over Emily hands down. If he fell for Emily and picked Chantal, what is that about. Fleiss has done his job, doubt has crept into the Emily camp, and Chantal's team has once again got hope. This is the only show I can think of where my guts are wrenched from the first person out of the limo to the FRC. Every season I say I just can't take it anymore, and then here I am again. I am in serious need of MONDAY NIGHT. Somebody help me. You guys are great. GO Bremily..... Love Chantal though. Wish she would be the bachelorette.

It's so crazy how far people are willing to go to prove who they believe F1 is... whatever works. I just don't know how predicting the 'wind' is going to prove anything but you may just never know what type of perspective that may bring out.

All I know is that I can't wait until it's Monday. Only if it'll get here sooner!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    SpecialK pointed something out that really stood out to me

They said that Brad's tie is crooked

Now is this picture we see Emily fixing something on Brad

That leads me to believe that the first picture was after letting go his F2 and getting ready to propose to his F1. Just a thought!
    I'm using Ryvetted's blownup medianet pictures - but in the 2nd picture, you can see the tie clearly at an angle. The leftmost picture is hard to definitively tell because he's turning but it looks angled -

The time stamps on the medianet pictures are from left to right

(1 - left) 6:28 p.m.
    (2 - middle) 6:11 p.m.
    (3 - right) 4:17 p.m.

Therefore, the crooked picture is of him walking out to wait for Emily and matches the US Weekly picture of her fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It looks straight to me in the first photo.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    It looks straight to me in the first photo.
    I think it may have gotten crooked when Chantal's big bird rubbed up against it. OMG sorry It was nice of Emily to straighten it out.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    2observe said : (post #2097)

I was responding that Chris is sitting where Chantal is sitting at the MTP.

My bad, I thought we were talking about the F2 toast.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm using Ryvetted's blownup medianet pictures - but in the 2nd picture, you can see the tie clearly at an angle. The leftmost picture is hard to definitively tell because he's turning but it looks angled -

The time stamps on the medianet pictures are from left to right

(1 - left) 6:28 p.m.
    (2 - middle) 6:11 p.m.
    (3 - right) 4:17 p.m.

Therefore, the crooked picture is of him walking out to wait for Emily and matches the US Weekly picture of her fixing it.

Okay, so it was crooked at 6:11 p.m. but was straight at 6:28 p.m. If Emily fixed his tie as indicated, why is he standing there alone? He doesn't seem like he just proposed to someone, it seems he is joking around with the camera man that was in the bushes.
    Last edited by hellosunshine; 03-12-2011 at 04:04 PM.

FORT Newbie

I found a picture of Jason with Melissa & Molly at the toast. In it, Molly is standing to his right & Melissa to his left.

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedabbie View Post
    I can see it now... 'Emly, er, umm, what I'm trying to say here but can't quite get the words out...is 'Emly, will you, er, will you marry me? Please?

Emily hits him, lightly of course, and says "Shut Up!!"

I can so see this but I sure hope that Monday night is MUCH more romantic!