Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    What a strange photo.

Brad's crooked tie is a bit different too and it does not look like that big hand is after the tie.
    That does not look like a hand to me.....more like a cross between a pink flamingo and a crab claw

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    By the pictures post..Chantal is in the f1 spot..Look at the one of Emily with Brad she is on the f2 side..and I think the wind is stronger with Emily which is always stronger before sunset..Usually the wind calms down right before sunset..So Chantal is there when is calmer..
    What??? Um-m the sun has no impact on the winds... winds are due to fronts that are passing through. Day or night.

Notice in previous photos that when Brad is walking out to the podium, the light is bright. When Chantal is walking out there, there is much less light. Photoshopped or real? I've also looked at the Ernie El's Winery on both Bing and Google. Maybe the images are old or something, but at the bottom of the stairs, there is no walkway to a podium setting or anything on that property that matches the SCs. Maybe the constructed this setting last year for this event. Just a thought. In the satellite images, the stairs just end on a large expanse of grass.

I wonder why they chose the place. Certainly not for the scenic shots at the FRC.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    What a strange photo.

Brad's crooked tie is a bit different too and it does not look like that big hand is after the tie.
    I can see it now... 'Emly, er, umm, what I'm trying to say here but can't quite get the words out...is 'Emly, will you, er, will you marry me? Please?

Emily hits him, lightly of course, and says "Shut Up!!"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedabbie View Post
    I can see it now... 'Emly, er, umm, what I'm trying to say here but can't quite get the words out...is 'Emly, will you, er, will you marry me? Please?

Emily hits him, lightly of course, and says "Shut Up!!"

I don't get that from the photo. He is looking down, if he was proposing to her, he would looking right into her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    I don't get that from the photo. He is looking down, if he was proposing to her, he would looking right into her eyes.
    Maybe as the magazine says, it's one of the 4 reshoots of that proposal. I wondered about the tie being so crooked. Odd photo.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    IMO, in that pic, it looks like Brad is looking down at where she (or a producer) is brushing off lint or whatever they are doing to his suit. This little pic is probably an off-camera moment.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ajagain View Post
    yes thanks...does anyone else see it or am I finally going crazy..
    See what??? What I do see is that is Chantel sitting on the F1 side of Brad, and that Emily is sitting on the F2 side. I always take notice of which side the women/men sit with the Lead, during the MTP. I don't recall a time when the F1 is not on the F1 side of the Lead during the MTP.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    IMO, in that pic, it looks like Brad is looking down at where she (or a producer) is brushing off lint or whatever they are doing to his suit. This little pic is probably an off-camera moment.

It could be. I love how they are trying to censor her face. It's obvious it's Emily based on the dress.