Thread: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Mr. Write is absolutely amazing. The info provided since before the show started is so spot on. I hope he is here for The Bacherlorette!

I'm absolutely awful with figuring out left and rights when it comes to photographs (or directions) but I agree that it's the sunset that is important. A lot of the FRC take place overlooking an ocean and most resorts are set up so that they get the sunset on the ocean so does that mean the bachelor would arrange it so that he is kneeling (proposing) with his right side facing the ocean? Sorry, a bit dyslexic (sp?) when it comes to left and rights unless I can visualize myself in the picture. If this is the case and it's the 'sunset' that is important then Brad doesn't need to move either girl very far in either direction as when he's facing them the sunset will be just slightly off to his right.
    Last edited by just logic; 03-12-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I'm absolutely awful with figuring out left and rights when it comes to photographs (or directions) but I agree that it's the sunset that is important. A lot of the FRC take place overlooking an ocean and most resorts are set up so that they get the sunset on the ocean so does that mean the bachelor would arrange it so that he is kneeling (proposing) with his right side facing the ocean? Sorry, a bit dyslexic (sp?) when it comes to left and rights unless I can visualize myself in the picture. If this is the case and it's the 'sunset' that is important then Brad doesn't need to move either girl very far in either direction as when he's facing them the sunset will be just slightly off to his right.
    I can't find the link to the clip that was in "media". The one that shows Brad making all the very strong statements about wanting to be a real father to Ricki, but in there, in those shots of the two women heading down the stairs, the sun is huge and low. Huge and low for Chantal too. How can the sun stay there in that position for that long?

It's all photoshopped, in my opinion and means little.

Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees View Post
    As for the conclusive? screen caps providing proof that Em arrives later due to sunlight and shadows, these caps are being compared as side by side proof but clearly Em is much closer to the bottom of the stairs and would therefore be somewhat darker with far less visible shadows. Chantal is quite a bit higher on the stairs and the sunlight is able to make shadows on the wall of the stairway. IMO These caps don't tell me conclusively which one comes first. Things can be lightened or darkened quite easily. I can't shake the feeling that black is white and white is black.LOL
    ITA, all this frc sc debate is making me wonder....the pervading consensus seems to be Emily F1 is in the bag.... IS ANYONE ELSE BRACING FOR A MEAN LAST-MINUTE MF TWIST that kills the class here...... I know, I know, it's "tv", and ratings-driven

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Emily F1 (and Chantal would be a great next B'ette, for that matter)...... but although Chantal is a dynamic person, imo she's not who Brad needs...... very different from lusts after ??

He seems ready to settle, to protect, and to be needed in return, by someone who will bring out the best in him, not someone he can't "resist"....jmho

kneekintheWees, My gut-knot is hanging in there too
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-12-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Newbie

When the bachelor is talking to the F1, does the rose podium have to be in the middle or can it be off to the side? Meaning is it a true F1/F2 side, like everyone is talking about, or can it be different.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post

If there was any more questioning on rose ceremony postions and where brad is standing with girls a picture plus subtitles is worth a thousand words . Brad is on F2 side with both girls when he is waiting to greet them. It won't be 'til after the hug tha he postions them in F1/F2 spot and himself accordingly.

I know someone else has mentioned this before but doesn't it seem strange that Chantal's shadow is quite a bit longer than Brad's plus the sun appears brighter for him? I'm pretty sure that the earlier in the day the shorter your shadow. They're not showing us Emily's shadow at all in any of the pics around that area. Another strange thing.

I've accepted that it's almost certainly going to be Emily but not because of any proof in the SC's that I've seen no matter what interpretation I've read. There's just too much that Fleiss can manipulate. I think there's enough question in my mind based on what they're showing us (and why) that I'm not completely writing off Chantal although honestly I'd prefer she not be the f1 at this point. I don't think Brad's the right guy for her at all.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige View Post
    That really stood out to me too..why wouldn't he at least touch her??? Crazy!! I was watching for any signs of affection..none!!
    You need to go back and watch that episode. He was rubbing her back and smiling at her the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    SpecialK pointed something out that really stood out to me

They said that Brad's tie is crooked

Now is this picture we see Emily fixing something on Brad

That leads me to believe that the first picture was after letting go his F2 and getting ready to propose to his F1. Just a thought!
    What is the time stamp on this?

FORT Newbie

All I know is that all this discussion is making me feel once again the hope that Chantal could be F1... when I had finally convinced myself that it would be Emily! So glad that it's all over on Monday.... these SC's being flipped every which way is making my head spin.

This is the only conclusion I have reached: Chantal's dress is indeed GREEN. Not black.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."